Recommendations Looking for..

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by MadraRua, Mar 21, 2020.

1. MadraRua

MadraRua :: ˓(ᑊᘩᑊ⁎) :: Divorcee

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind gratuitous sex scenes in anything or sexual references but when it gets too much I can't stop thinking about reality - like haven't they ever heard of a good bra? Or where has the plot gone?

I really appreciate the recommendation. Black Lagoon was good and watchable, this not so much. But thank you. :blobsmile:

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem and I agree. Your here for the bad ass reality check. Not for the fan service. Although I’m a guy and do like some diversification, but even for me. To much is to much. So no worry. Good luck.

MadraRua likes this.
  3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Jormungand
    Youjo Senki
    Trinity Blood

4. GuguruTranslate

GuguruTranslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gangsta
    Joker Game
    and of course
    Boku No Pico

MadraRua likes this.
  5. FlowingTime

FlowingTime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mushishi, darker than black, psycho pass, and gangsta are definites. They're all really good show that are mostly more action oriented but still story driven, each with its own darker sides.

I also recommend:
    Death parade... It.... It's... It's feels and creep and satire and lots of weird things but still feel happy and sad at the end.

Xxxholic ... Its closer to the shoujo side of the spectrum but it has its own creep factor... Its basically about ghosts and spirits (youkai)

Durarara ... Its similar to baccano, more mystery driven than thriller but if you can handle jumping timelines and varying POVs then you might like both of them

Gosick...its historical, has mysteries, the dark side of society and is amazing.

The monogatari series... ..... .... Just see episode one of bakemonogatari ... Its too confusing to explain

(Dont hit me okay).... Steins;Gate... The first season... If you get past 12 episodes and still up to it, good for you because shit gets real then.

Mononoke... Its creepy, its mysterious, its way too colorful, its abstract, 19th century japan, and a lone "man"

MadraRua likes this.