Forgotten Title Lookinng for a female reincarnation novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by blazeria, Jul 14, 2021.

1. blazeria

blazeria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey friends, I don't remember the name of the novel but here are the key points that I remember
    • The main character is a girl (originally a villainess character/second female lead) that was reincarnated. She is married to the sect leader I believe because of a favor from her father (her family is terrible and there's an incident early on with her mom coming to beg for money or something since they were abusing their power)). She was weak in cultivation last life but in this life gets access to some demonic/blood lotus cultivation thing. It causes her to get in trouble and locked in a tower later in the story.
    • The male lead sect leader is actually reincarnated as well(he's a demon lord reincarnated into this body). Last life he disregarded the main character and chased the female lead and loved her
    • Senior brother who is the original male lead and got reincarnated into another body. He's not as good as the male lead in this life and he hates the main female character
    • The former female lead is reincarnated as well I think. She doesn't understand why the male lead doesn't want her in this life since they were so in love last life. She keeps throwing herself at the male lead and trying to set up situations for him to save her but he chooses the main character(his wife) each time. She and the senior brother run away after a battle or something as they were accused of a crime and keep trying to kill the main character
    • There's some demonic cultivator who likes the old female lead and kidnaps her at some point but then finds himself intrigued by the main character
    This is what I remember for now and I'd appreciate any help I could get. I will continue adding details as I remember them. I also believe it was a Chinese novel

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Wake Up Male Lead, You Belong With The Female Lead!

Baldingere likes this.
  3. blazeria

blazeria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!

judeiiro likes this.