Spoiler Lord Chu’s Wife is Wild

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Annie999, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Chu Sihan, the county magistrate of Xuan Yue Country, is an exceptionally handsome prodigy who had risen to fame since he was a child. However, the National Preceptor prophesies that he would not live to the age of thirty, unless he marries the Lu Family’s daughter from Liu Yue Village.

Chu Sihan declares, “I’d rather stay single forever than to marry a woman whom I have never met.”

Then—

Lu Sheng, who is engaged the moment she transmigrates, scoffs. “He must be an old man to be so anxious to marry.”

Then, Lord Chu reveals the truth. “Sheng, if you don’t marry me, I’d rather stay single forever.”

Lu Sheng, who single-mindedly wants to earn a fortune and fulfil her dream of becoming a billionaire, says, ”Okay, then stay single forever, Lord Chu.”

Then—

A particular man pins her against the wall coldly, narrows his eyes and asks, “Will you marry me, or not? If you marry me, the entire Chu Mansion and me will be yours. If you don’t… I’ll hang around your house every day.”

Lu Sheng, “…”

This is a story about an aloof and dark Lord matched with a beautiful, powerful wife who pretends to be innocent.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Novel Upates Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lord-chus-wife-is-wild/

• Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  3. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard-
    • MC is a carefree person, and ML is well suited to be with them.
    • Very slow romance.
    • this is a tragedy novel

4. AWalk2ZEnd

AWalk2ZEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Blue.wind

Blue.wind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers plz?

6. chande

chande Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, if you still need a spoiler for this novel, here it is (btw, I also write the spoiler in this novel's review).
    Characters:

MC -- half immortal and half mortal, an exorcist

ML -- son of king hades of netherworld

Summary:

MC and ML's father had an agreement to make MC ML's partner when he underwent a love calamity. Because of that, MC was thrown into ancient times, where ML was currently residing.

Below were things that MC did in ancient times:
    • Solving several cases involving ghost, demon, and immortal with ML and her father
    • Having lovey dovey moments with ML
    • Face slapping annoying people such as toxic relatives or ML's admirers
    • Earning money to accumulate wealth by opening a restaurant and farming
    • Helping her poor relatives so they could be rich together
    After ML's love calamity was completed, MC was destined to die so she could go back to modern world where she was belong. ML, who couldn't bear to let go of MC, decided to enter a reincarnation circle so he could be with MC in modern world.

After that, they reunited together in modern world where they experienced a school life together but because ML entered a reincarnation circle, he temporarily lost his memories. MC, who recognized him, tried to make him remember again (don't worry though, it didn't take long and no drama involved). ML finally regained his memories and he became lovey dovey with MC again. Like in ancient times, they also solved case together in modern times. And then, it's happily ever after. So yeah, this a happy ending novel.

nicomcla1995 likes this.