Chinese The Lord Lacks Training

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Night Assissin, May 29, 2018.

1. Night Assissin

Night Assissin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 爷,欠调教
    Raw: http://www.xxsy.net/info/448600.html
    NU: None
    Why Should It Get Picked Up
    : This is not your typical female protagonist novel. It's about mc crossed modern world, pass through young miss of killer family. She work hard to become strongest killer. I reading half of this novel. I like it but drop it because it's so hard to read in MTL. here is genre: school life, action, gang, criminal, royal, romance, assassin, modern, martial art. Ancient mc crossed modern world
    Summary:
    The public sentence that shocked the whole world — the world-famous, legendary cold-blooded leader of thieves single-handedly broke into prison for a woman, ultimately arrested and his life about to be forfeited.
    "The game is already over. Why did you still come?"
    The man laughed self-mockingly, welcoming every single bullet that came his way with open arms. "I love you. Whatever way I choose to love you is none of your concern."

The king's coronation day that shocked the whole world — the prince who had fought to the end for sovereignty and murdered his family to seize the throne removed his royal crown the moment he sat on the throne, abandoning everything he had pursued since he was young.
    "If this crown is stalked by responsibilities and obligations, then I will abandon it because in my heart, compared to the billions of citizens in this country, she is more important."

The extermination of an entire family murder case that shocked the whole world — blood-red dyed the entire land, the dripping blood causing magnificent flowers to bloom on the ground. The angelic man had a smile on his face as he faced the corpses all around.
    "All those that harmed her must pay back one hundred times the price in return."

You thought this was a story about abuse? NO, this is a story about pampering!!

"You're fighting over a man with me?!"
    "Not only that — whatever it is you want, I'll steal it away. Oh right, an idiot like you has never won against me growing up."

The only two twin girls in the history of their assassin clan were born to countless expectations, but the older sister was actually a weak little plant, while the younger sister was the symbol of the swan.
    The younger sister plotted every step of the way to drive her older sister out of the clan so she could be the sole receiver of affection. What she didn't expect was that she would overreach herself and there would be a substitute!

What? The original host was a moron who didn't want to take the initiative to improve? The epitome of useless? That's easy. I'll show you the eighth Wonder of the World.
    What? The flower that the original host narrowly escaped from death to pick off a precipice for her beloved — was stolen? F*ck! Steal it back!

The female main lead was heartless at first, slowly changing afterwards. Only pampering, no abuse!!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Elliana, Emmyy, Czarinananana and 6 others like this.
  2. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting +1

3. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds boring and generic

4. Sweet Food

Sweet Food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 look good killer+modern action

5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 according to the commend this seem good.
    Hope this get picked or translated. MTL is suck

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  6. Loveyou

Loveyou Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 look interesting mc crossed as killer. This is modern

7. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m slightly confused about the novel summary.....mtl introduction makes no sense. Did the mc protagonist transmigrated from ancient time to modern time? Did the male lead also transmigrated to modern time? Who’s the male lead and female lead? Then there’s the thing with female twins....so confusing.

Elliana likes this.
  9. Night Assissin

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read half of this novel. MTL is hard than other novel i have read.

This is anicent mc crossed young girl. She is from killer family. She was train as killer. I think she run away from home cause she don't want to be killer. She don't like her family. She lost her family face. She got accident. Mc crossed her body. She trying to become strongest, killer. Here are genre school life, modern, gang, romance, martial art, cultivating, killer organized. According to commend this was highly recommend. This Was favored by many. I wanted read this but MTL is so hard.
    There are five Male leads from summary some were prince, you know modern prince.

Onelifeonelove likes this.
  10. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse harem?

11. Badass Loli

Badass Loli Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Night Assissin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, according to commend this novel is np or reverse harem.

Elliana likes this.
  14. Ghostly Demon

Ghostly Demon Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. 0silermist

0silermist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I wanted read novel like this

16. Bookworm Nerd

Bookworm Nerd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I like assassin + modern day. Looking forward this novel I hope it gets pick up

17. pinkrainmi

pinkrainmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my attempt at translating the summary, hope it helps! :cookie:
    [Edited b/c I accidentally pressed "Post Reply" before I finished...] [Edited again to polish]

The public sentence that shocked the whole world — the world-famous, legendary cold-blooded leader of thieves single-handedly broke into prison for a woman, ultimately arrested and his life about to be forfeited.
    "The game is already over. Why did you still come?"
    The man laughed self-mockingly, welcoming every single bullet that came his way with open arms. "I love you. Whatever way I choose to love you is none of your concern."

The king's coronation day that shocked the whole world — the prince who had fought relentlessly for sovereignty and murdered his family in order to seize the throne removed his royal crown the moment he sat on the throne, abandoning all he had pursued since he was young.
    "If this crown is stalked by responsibilities and obligations, then I will abandon it because in my heart, compared to the billions of citizens in this country, she is more important."

The murder case involving the extermination of an entire family that shocked the whole world — blood-red dyed the entire land, the dripping blood blossoming magnificent flowers on the ground. The angelic man had a smile on his face as he faced the corpses all around him.
    "All those that harmed her must pay one hundred times the price in return."

You thought this was a story about abuse? NO, this is a story about pampering!!

"You're fighting over a man with me?!"
    "Not only that — whatever it is you want, I'll steal it away. Oh right, an idiot like you has never won against me growing up."

The only twin girls in the history of their assassin clan were born under countless expectations, but the older sister was actually a weak little plant, while the younger sister was the symbol of the swan.
    The younger sister plotted every step of the way to drive her older sister out of the clan so that she could be the sole receiver of affection. What she didn't expect was that she would overreach herself and there would be a substitute!

What? The original host was a moron who didn't want to take the initiative to improve? The epitome of useless? That's easy. Let me show you what's the eighth Wonder of the World.
    What? The flower that the original host narrowly escaped from death to pick off a precipice for her beloved — was stolen? F*ck! Steal it back!

The female main lead was heartless at first, slowly changing afterwards. Only pampering, no abuse!!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Elliana likes this.
  18. Badass Loli

Badass Loli Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 interesting hope this get picked up

19. Dark Jewel

Dark Jewel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this get pick