LCD Lord of the Mysteries, Book 2. (Circle of Inevitability)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ExiledMage, May 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    As for me, I believe she is Fors.

Her action, conduct, personality, looks, ability, habit, everything point to the fact that she is Fors Wall. A matured version who is still lazy like a salted fish.

If I'm not wrong, it should have been more than 5 years since Klein has fallen asleep.

So, I won't be surprised if she has reached Sequence 2 by this point.

2. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. Klein said that he would help Fors to become an angel, which means it can only happen after Klein wakes up from his sleep.

3. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I think you have forgotten what you have read. Try to reread Chapter 1389 The Fool Commision once again. Well, let me quote it.

~~~
    He could tell from Antigonus’s state of eternal slumber, that dreams could be projected outside. As long as the correct method was used, a sleeping deity could make use of the dream to a certain extent to respond to prayers.

^^^
    As seen from above, dreams can be projected even in slumber as long as the correct method was used. Then this is Klein promise for Fors
    vvv

“The reward for above is that when you have a chance of becoming a Planeswalker and have to head to the cosmos, you will receive my blessings.”

Although Klein knew that he could use a dream to give a response to a certain extent in his sleep, he wasn’t sure if he was the one who had the upper hand or the Lord of the Mysteries. Therefore, he wished to use verbal contracts of providing a reward after the completion of a mission on more important matters. When the time came, even if he was at a disadvantage, he would be able to make use of this sort of invisible promise to give an ingenious response.

~~~

As you can see, Klein can bless Fors even when he is asleep. He don't need to be awake to help Fors advance. This might be a hint from Cuttlefish, which might be why Fors turned into Lumian guide in Book 2.

ExiledMage and hypersniper159 like this.
  4. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's highly unlikely that Fors could advance to sequence 2. I mean I do understand that she's in Klein's pathway, but sequence 2 ritual is already hard for her to do even with Klein's blessing (Klein said that he can bless when he's asleep, but how effective that is against outer deities is questionable. Key point is unconcious blessing may not last long against concious blessing in front of outer deity).

Added that Fors is a salted fish, that in itself already point out that unless Klein forced her to, she would not reach that kind of motivation.

Her peers also wouldn't be an angel in a short while so she would not be pressured to be an angel.

Also please do not take Klein as the usual standars for people to advance as Beyonder. He has enough plot armour to survive each and every ritual.

Though I do believe she is one of the easiest member to become an angel under Klein, the equivalent exchange for her to be planewalker is not imaginable yet.

hypersniper159 likes this.
  5. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    For the past 20 chapters, we can notice how Lumien has been unknowingly doing what a Hunter pathway does.
    So there is a high chance of him digesting the Hunter potion fast if ever he became one.

6. ExiledMage

ExiledMage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he’s already a one and he doesn’t realize it

Maybe he’s already a one and he doesn’t realize it :LOL:

7. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Alger and derrick will be the first to reach angel since they are the only members who actually have strong motivation to be one. But considering how special and Marie Sue Audrey is, I doubt they would be the first...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  8. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Even when Derrick and Alger is the one officially under him, they are still sidelined by how Audrey just breezed to Sequence 3.

At least Alger has clear path to sequence 3.
    Though to be honest I think he could have a chance to sequence 2 when he reached eastern continent.

9. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been like 3 or 4 years and you still hate Audrey.

10. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I sort of understand why he hates her. With the way her story went, I need her to be redempted from the way the author portray her.

11. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you explain to me why? Sure, Audrey does have a preppy side to her, but overall, she is decent.

12. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup

Wtf lmao, even my review is on subreddit ? Lol

I've edited my review, I hope all Audrey simps can shut up and stop harassing me.

14. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I can say 95% chance that the mysterious lady is Fors Wall.

And as expected

Lumian will go to Red Priest pathway. The Lady gave him the recipe for the potion. She even explained about 22 pathways, seq 9 to 0, and how beyonder is a path to the divine, along with the risk. Btw Aurore is seq 7 Warlock of Mystery Prier, while Madam Pualis' pathways being called "not a normal pathway" by the Lady in a serious tone. Kinda interesting what she mean by that.

15. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe those "not normal pathways" are pathways from cosmos like arbiter or dark emperor.

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Its definitely Fors. And not Fors explaining there's sequence 0 when Klein, to get the information, has to almost died :blobrofl:

Why? Hm. I don't really like her character progress, though understandable as she is protrayed as noble, but her privilege is so out of the world.

We have Klein with his main character privileges, but he has enough suffering to justify that. While Audrey just breeze past low and middle sequence without any kind of consequences or prices to pay (aside from money).

Worst is because the author make Klein needed her at sequence 3 at the end of the story (where everything is accelerated), so she's just suddenly a sequence 3, without any kind of price or explanation. And no, leaving her family really doesnt mean much as she can still see them and even have interaction as she is not dead.

Now imagine being Alger, or no, better yet, be Emylin. I still remember how anxious he is as sequence 5 wanting to become sequence 4. It's hard to read through that as I know exactly how it feels to see everyone breeze through that step while you're still behind with no clear way forward. That's why Emylin is better in character progress than her, just for that.

Of course it's just not liking her privilege, though I don't really hate her, but I don't wish to read much about her.

17. jppinheiros

jppinheiros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just wondering... that black thorn chain thing in Lumian's heart is being sealed by Klein right ? Cus he said there is a eye shaped worm formed mark above it

18. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
  19. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, Lumian has it easy compared to Klein. This lady who is supposed to be Fors Wall taught him more, including law of beyonder characteristic indestructibility. Next should be "acting". It took so many chapters (also blood and pain) for Klein to get the same amount of beyonder knowledge Lumian got from the Lady almost for free in less than 30 chapters.

While it's true that Klein got cheating abilities from Sefirah Castle, he learnt almost everything about the Sefirot by himself via trial and error. He also risked his life many times just to get information. True he could ressurrect, but ownership of Sefirah Castle itself turned out to be more like a trap rather than a gift.

Is this Cuttlefish' compensation for Lumian for not having a cheating tool like Sefirah Castle? I still dont think it's fair enough.

20. jppinheiros

jppinheiros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly suspect that in this book we will discover many details about some outergods pathways