LCD Lord of the Mysteries, Book 2. (Circle of Inevitability)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ExiledMage, May 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Kekboi97

Kekboi97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fors interference(she's probably a sequence 3 atm) with her basically giving free, important information is already suspect as it is. I'm guessing Klein is grooming Lumian into godhood as Evernight did to Klein.

2. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that what Fors meant with Madam Pualis' pathway being "not normal" is just not merely being originated from Outer Gods (like Black Emperor, Justiciar, Moon. Mother, Chained, and Abyss). Perhaps pathways from Outer God but somehow mutated, or an entirely new one from other Outer Gods we arent familiar with (Supernova Dominator, High-Dimensional Overseer, Inextinguishable Ravings, Primordial Hunger, Monarch of Decay, and most importantly Circle of Inevitability).

Now that I remember, the translation used to be Ring of Preordain, then changed to Ring of Comeuppance, and now changed again to Circle of Inevitability. No wonder the name didnt ring anything in my head when I first learnt about the 2nd book's title. Now that I realized this, this Outer Deity should play a major part in the 2nd book, but in what way?

Maybe Klein think that Earth need more Seq 0 to fight against the Outer Deities, and also perhaps he will ask Lumian to explore Western Continent. One of Klein's major task aside of fighting against the original LOTM's will, is to release the remaining Sefirots sealed in Western Continent. Waiting for Klein to win over LOTM then releasing those Sefirots might take too long, hence "He" prepared Lumian as a contingency plan.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
  3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't please everyone.
    Hahaha

Wow, Lumien really has a great mentor.
    Learning from the Ol Tavern Girl.
    He could share this knowledge with Aurore.

4. rninejr

Reading List:
    Link
    Lumian or something inside his chest is being Sealed by Klein's power for some reason. And from Fors' reaction after learning about the ravings that Lumian heard every time he meditate, I think there is a chance that

Lumian in a way, is alrdy contaminated/corrupted/influenced by an Outer Deity. Our MC might not be here to solve problems, he perhaps is the biggest problem. If it's true, then it's a kind of Dejavu. Klein also used to be seen as a big problem from the Orthodox Gods' point of view since he was a tool for the original LOTM to resurrect until Evernight Goddess became his sugar momma.

5. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember that the orthodox gods used to see Klein as trouble. Don't they all want LOTM to appear so "HE" can release all the sefirots to fight outer gods ?

6. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    That took a fast turn.
    The first victim or killed person.

7. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we all know why the lady said that if she took an action, the entire village would be burned to the ground. All of them have been worshipping an outer god. Any of orthodox churches would burn the village to the ground.

I had suspicion that the festival is actually a ritual to an outer god, but I didn't expect the whole village to be involved in it.

Mercy likes this.
  8. rninejr

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I can remember, what they rly wary of is the original LOTM's resurrection. After all there wasnt any guarantee that "He" would comply with their request to release sefirots in western continent. Even with the D-Day comes near. What the orthodox gods want is for a new LOTM to appear and not being replaced by the former one. I think it is safe to assume that while they do hope Klein to become the new LOTM, they are still worried about the chance of the previous LOTM to be resurrected inside Klein.

The tension is suddenly being raised in ch 31. And God wtf...

No wonder a high sequence like Fors concerned herself with Cordu's problem, n why she keep informing Lumian with high level beyonder knowledge. The first arc alrdy involving an Outer Deity. Well good luck to solve that Lumian, my cabbage.

9. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    We might see Audrey or Xio soon if the Ol' Tavern Lady is Fors.

10. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    What pathway was the Padre (imma just say Father).

Fate? But that was to advanced for a fate pathway, like that is definitely not a sequence 5. But how can he not easily kill a sequence 9 as a demigod

11. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think padre is a demigod. He himself said that aurore might be stronger than him and aurore is only a sequence 7 beyonder.

12. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tldr that was not an ability of fate pathway (we know their ability from low to mid sequence). I am thinking demi god because it was the one we know nothing about. But I guess this is an ability neigboring pathway of fate from outer god

13. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget the fact that most of the information we have about the current sequences level and their respective skill set are incomplete. It might be Outer God Pathway, or it might be Wheel of Fortune Pathway skill which we haven't discovered yet.

Who knows, let's find out later on.

As for Pierre Berry, he is most likely from Hanged Man pathway.

14. ExiledMage

ExiledMage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha, I’m hearing things are getting interesting…

15. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, things has take quite an interesting turn.
    I expect a lot from tomorrow chapters.

16. LKSgun20

LKSgun20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Padre pathway, likely belongs to a pathway under the control of Circle of inevitability and my guess is this Outer God pathway authority is related to fate, destiny and time, as for why I don't consider padre pathway to be wheel of fortune is that his appearance (transparent eyes) or characteristics he displayed as the beyonder does not match of those of the beyonders of the wheel of fortune pathway; other than that the beyonder abilities padre displayed doesn't match wheel of fortune pathway beyonder abilities on fate as they are focused on luck and probability, while abilities he displayed on fate seemed similar to Yhwach almighty from Bleach in that it is manipulation of the future. Also he couldn't see anthing special about Lumain or predict calamities that was going happen to himself which are abilities wheel of fortune pathway.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
  17. Kekboi97

Kekboi97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That looks like an ability in the Monster pathway "Reboot" from Snake of Mercury or it could be some sort of prophetic dream.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
  18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Time for a theory.
    First of all what if the dead warlock is Will Auceptin.That woukd explain the owl...Since its a pet from his students student.Also would explain the time loop we just saw.
    The reason why in saying Will Auceptin is cause he likes reseting his whole life every few years to be normal.
    Now the only thing that wouldnt make sense is the timeline.But must it rly be 40+years ago? What if people are not "acting normal".
    What if it truly was 5 years ago when aurora came to and they just sold her the house like they rly said cause no one wanted it cause of the warlock?
    They woukdnt keep an empty plot for 30+ years .

I truly belive Fors isnt staying in the town if it truly is her...
    The reason why theres allways a dont disturb on her door is cause shes rly not in there lmao...Shes just been traveling using her powers.

Yeah but its clear they've been controlled to belive in an outer god...As in they were belivers of ghe sun god before.Which means another person on the same lvl can maybe release them from that state...aka a certain Godess or a Certain God if Klein aint awake.

She might be an Angel allready...

I belive its actually because of the readers...Aka we allready know everything.
    Also Cuttlefish might want to make 2nd book a bit more fast paced...I can see it with a Hunter and provoker mc.
    No divinations every ch and getting ready...Just shows up provokes and outer god gets a fight and runs lmao.

19. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the likelihood that it was with the help of Adam and Ouroboros?

20. rninejr

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I hope the spring elf stayed dead lol.

Im still not sure if the ability is rly "reboot" from wheel of fortune. It is too powerful whether in scope of influence n the amount of time being rewinded. Yet again, i cant be sure it isnt reboot too.

My hypothesis about Lumian alrdy influenced/corrupted by an Outer Deity is now more credible, thought not yet proven. I remember Klein tasked Xio and Audrey to search the whereabout of 3x seq 1 hunter characteristics and uniqueness. Perhaps Lumian is set to be the new god of Red Priest pathway so he can break free from the outer deity's influence and become a reliable ally/member of Tarot Club.