Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Emakhulate, post: 5369681, member: 186227"] Estoy confundido acerca de algo. ¿El aprendiz Beyonder evoca un libro para usar los hechizos que ha grabado? [/ QUOTE]
    yes

2. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gracias hombre lo aprecio

3. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the book that is mentioned was made from the beyonder characteristics of a Sequence 6 beyonder, they just need to see the power being displayed to record it in their minds.

4. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that is indeed the case then kline can use it and can just revive after he die lol.
    No, it was probably the explanation of how the fool can give apprentice abilities via rituals (teleport) by copying the symbols on the book that fors has, justice and hermit used this in battle, that may have been the cause of your confusion?

5. Sarnik

Sarnik Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cuttlefish’s end of the year note came out.

Looks like he plans on finishing by May, or June at the latest. I’m hoping his prediction is wrong, since I can’t see the story having a good ending if this actually happens.

6. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    It does not let a book be the symbol of its bone power if you use a book

7. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, if it's 2 chapters a day, would it be an end in 360 more chapters? =(

8. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I meant how the saint of mystery uses the spells that he recorded

9. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    good if you use a book because where they record the power in their minds and it is a book symbol

10. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    see The god of that "audience" approach! I do not find it! Buttis's pupils widen sharply, reflecting a white-silver illusion book. The book flipped up and down one page.

11. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy new year everybody!!!

And we began this year with several demigodsnof the diferent churched investigating the place of the battlenagainst Botis, and finding out The Tarot Card. Klein investigates the box and find out some of its secrets but he is unable to find what is in the third layer only that is too dangerous to open. He only have 24 hour to release Fors before she stay in that way forever.

12. meahime

meahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    piday and Kind Uncle Next Door like this.
  13. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    WIsh there is an English translation

14. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    So wondering what kind of limitation does Klein sacrificing things to and from Land Forsaken by God have? If Angel level seals can't be moved out and in easily, Klein and his attempt to get miracle invoker characteristics might failed miserably. He obviously can't run around carrying that thing, it's the same as inviting Amon to come to him. Lol.

15. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    So the only way was to hunt the Wolf in the Forsaken Land of God.

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. And apart from that, he also need to get the characteristic out of the land forsaken by the god by the Giant King Palace and Sasril. That is if he truly can't sacrifice the Dark Demonic Wolf heart (Miracle Invoker characteristic) to the fog.

He would need to advance in that land, or maybe just give up and become Planeswalker. Though I prefer him to be miracle invoker. Advancing in there is also basically inviting Amon to him. Amon and True Creator.

He could get out of the land by killing himself and reviving somewhere else and then advance, so it looks more and more logical to be Planeswalker since he couldn't get his hand to miracle invoker characteristic.

17. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? CMIIW, but I thought Botis's star worm is the Miracle Invoker's ingredients? Did I read it wrong?

18. lolilolinepu

lolilolinepu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t it a supplementary ingredient?

19. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, supposedly one of the ingredients. The main one is still dark wolf heart. At least he got one. As for planeswalker, he doesn't even have the formula, the ingredients or even the information for the promotion ritual. Waiting for Dorian to open up to him and give him the potion might take longer time. I wonder if he can live that long with Amon still on his tail.

20. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my main problem with dark demonic wolf heart is that if he can keep it safely with him, and if he could bring it outside using the sacrifice things. Since a sealed artifact grade 0 couldn't enter the land, then it should not be able to come out using the sacrificing things too. And the wolf heart itself is equivalent to 0 class artifacts. Though we may need more details on the limitation of things that could enter and exit the land through sacrifice.

He could advance in the forsaken land but that may just be asking for suicide considering how his antiquity scholar advancement is attracting everyone. Or he could bring them out through giant king palace but that's really dangerous considering what might be waiting for him there is true creator believer, amon, and sasril himself.

The way I see it, planeswalker seems to be the safest way for him to advance. This is on basis that if klein got dark demonic wolf heart but he can't bring it out.
    If he could, then he just need to kill himself and revive elsewhere. Lol.