Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like Maric and Emilyn will finally reach sequence 4. Emylin with Klarman Beyonder Characteristic, Maric with General without pupil sealed artifact.

Well, all that's left is Xio and Fors.

2. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell ne what exactly did the Silver Moon? I vould only understand that it scared the shaman king and make him say 'Lilith' but i couldnt understand its effects.

3. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sort of projection of Lilith power. It cut off Klarman connection to the red moon, making him unable to do most of his ability, including moonlight and teleporting using moonlight. So he's sort of trapped, especially with Sharron trapping him using a curse.

4. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... They gave Klein General without Pupil. I thought Maric's gonna have it, but I guess they have their own way to get saints characteristic.

Ah, Emilyn finally started to grew up.

5. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emilyn did not left a tarot card that sucks

6. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is like calling ASG weak just because he got killed by a bunch of angels despite being the god of 6 pathways.

7. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sure only one person killed Demon Wolf while ASG was on the verge of losing control when he was ganged up by his Angels so there is no point comparing them.

8. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope we get to know what kind of ritual Emlyn has to do to become a Shaman King or the reactions of his elders when he shows up with the Beyonder characteristic.

BigDaddy likes this.
  9. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean that death was powerful enough that it would take several goddesses to kill her ?. You don't know what powers the god that killed Demon Wolf has but it is certainly one of the strongest paths just because you think he died at the hands of someone is devil there is something that is not known yet

10. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing that next the hunt for the Wolf continues and I wonder if we get to see another forgotten city.

11. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    The Author has posted a message that because of the New year he is going to take a few days off.

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    The update is gonna continue once a day until 3rd February I guess?

13. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    By the time the Demon Wolf was killed, Flegrea was already at sequence 1, remember ASG downgraded all the levels of the gods during that time?
    Killing Flegrea was easier due to her being at Sequence 1 back then.

14. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Flegrea was a sequence 0 of sleepless pathway, and I think he either has a sequence one characteristic of Fool Pathway or the Uniqueness of Fool Pathway, or both (more likely has both). He was described as a Mad God that's only seeks destruction, most likely because he has two incompatible characteristics and uniqueness.

He was killed way before ASG rise to the stage. He was killed when Giant King betrayed Lilith and Lilith suffer the fate of fallen. But Lilith also take down both Flegrea and Mutated King.

It's easy to kill Flegrea due to him being mad. A mad God is not a rational one and that should hinder him of being able to be in his best condition.

It should also be noted that Flegrea, Mutated King and Lilith is not in one faction. Lilith, Giant King and Elf King is in one faction. So it's more like battle royale(?) between them trying to destroy each other.

Anyway, regarding Antigonus, well He has to face directly a true God while he's only a Half Fool. But even Evernight refrain from killing Him and only made him a mad sequence one. I forget where I read it but it's probably due to him being able to resurrect if being killed.

Anyway, regarding ASG, to be honest we don't know how many God he directly faced. The history has been distorted to fill their expectations. Three God has already fallen way before ASG come to light. Then he with Giant King plotted against the fall of Elf King. Giant King was then probably stabbed in the back (which lead to Bladel publicly cursed ASG and him in turn got cursed) by ASG. All that's left is Dragon of Imagination, Phoenix Ancestors, and Devil King (Dark side of the Universe). Devil king got weakened that even Abyss is not that functional anymore, but even then he's still alive while all that's left of ASG is his clone (Sasril) which may or may not be True Creator.

There's no mention of Dragon of Imagination or Gregace. Dragon of Imagination probably got killed by ASG (seeing as he got hold the Uniqueness and sequence one characteristic), while we don't know how Gregace died, considering his remains fall into the had of Mr. Door.

So really, despite ASG described as powerful, he's still a scum backstabber with Questionable Pathway that's really bad at prophecy, likes to raised flag for himself, and more importantly, he produced Amon which is a minus for me.

Though I agree by the time third epoch come to light, he's probably the only True God (Honestly, can't see him as a Sun God, I'm sorry) while others are only King of Angels. Well, him and Sasril maybe, considering how a clone power should be the same as the original if left behind for so long.
    Anyway, on an unrelated topic, I guess Klein hunt of Kotar is coming near and near (in line with how there are less chapter in thia volume). There are suspicion that Kotar may trick Amon and others into thinking that he's only sequence two while he's already advanced. So Klein's really got to take caution.

15. Dronerone24

Dronerone24 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused with the third cocoon in the 'Yuanbao' (Gray Fog). Is it really the Night Goddess? Or is it a different person who's not been found yet?

And is there any other forum discussion with the latest raw? It's hard to talk about spoilers in the translated ones.

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    The most likely suspect is Evernight Goddess. Because everytime someone transmigrated from the fog, it will subconsciously attract the high sequence pathway from their group.

Klein with Antigonus
    Roselle with Zaratul
    Amanises with Flegrea

Though there are other pathway like Error and Apprentice, there are no notable women Character shown around those two pathways. So....

Anyway, Idk. Try discord? But then again, I ain't joining that site anytime soon so Idk.

17. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But if amanius came out of grey fog why didn't she choose fool pathway sequences? It's fated.
    Also how is she not in control of the castle.

18. meahime

meahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the same reason as Roselle, a rash decision and lack of information.

19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Tbh, I myself thought that without Roselle Diary, Klein would probably choose Sleepless pathway.

How can she be in control when The Castle reject others pathway? Even Roselle can only stand there and do nothing when he replicate his 'plate' to enter the Gray Fog.

But anyway, even without being from the fool pathway, she managed to become a True God (and not dead), so it's good for her.

20. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to be sure , the theme of the prisoner path is temperance and the theme of the abyss path is indulgence / manifestation of desire ?