Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True Creator vs Dark Angel Inc.

2. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... Imma repeat what I said back then. ASG=Sasril=True Creator.

But why does True Creator became sort of evil? Is it because too much madness from sea of chaos again?

3. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read and understand, the black baby that's True Creator was created due to Sasril/ASG feeling urgency from Leodero, Ausecus, and Herabergen betrayal, so he formed a body and another personality (shadow Hanged Man pathway) from the corpse and the extreme emotion he felt before he fell, collect Hanged Man pathway characteristic and Uniqueness and run away to Giant King Palace to accommodate the Uniqueness and characteristic again immediately. Since the characteristic in Sasril body is also of Hanged man, it's easy for him to return to sequence 0.

What happened to Lovelia probably because the sense of oppression from Hanged Man pathway in Sasril body (since it's the only one Sasril currently has, it only affect her and not Derrick).

Man, one chapter a day is really hard to bear.

rvtots33 likes this.
  4. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I roughly understood.

To kill eliminate the original creator awakening in ASGs true body, sasriel who was created as a firewall by asg to prevent this teamed up with other gods to obtain redemption hence the name.
    But he was betrayed by wisdom, sun and storm gods and was forced to reborn early with chaotic personality giving rise to true creator.

5. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Amon said Adam still want to revive his father...
    Did the father mentioned Original Creator and not ASG? Because ASG is still alive. Klein thought that the first Blasphemy Slate in Sasril hand is the key to master sea of chaos... Maybe Adam took the second blasphemy slate to help revive Him? Second Blasphemy Slate also probably born from remnants of Original Creator instead of ASG?

That would be pretty f*cked up.

And considering how they hate True Creator, it seems that it is true.

They (God, Adam, Amon) wanted to check on Sasrir condition because they wanted to know if the Original Creator also waking up in his body or not. And they didn't dare to do so because once they enter the core of Sea of Chaos, the chance of the Original Creator to woke up and overtake their body is significantly great that they might lose themselves. So they sent someone who has the destiny to do it and is not high in sequence yet.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  6. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I called it!!! I knew that the First Blasphemy state was in that place, does anyone know which pathway was Klein reading??

7. meahime

meahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reader or Savant pathway. Since Steam Church's Kingdom is called 'Land of Perfection', it's high likely to be Savant.

BigDaddy likes this.
  8. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to mention how smart is to turn multiple enemies into 1. This will allow author so save so much time.

9. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    The bad thing is that you end up with a very powerful enemy.

10. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering how much this novel reminds Lovecraft works, you can always just end it with Azathoth thinking "nahh, lets just make this some Klein ship and let that boss disappear" ;)

11. Darkschneider

Darkschneider Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't we going to have two chapters a day?

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I mean a chapter a day for weekend, in this state of plot condition is hard to bear.

Darkschneider likes this.
  13. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Just something I thought for a while... If Sasrir didn't turn to be a jerk, and himself as True Creator didn't bear grudge toward Klein... Klein could probably asked him for help over solving Amon. Lmao. Both father and sons doesn't acknowledge each other at all (sons acknowledged their father as ASG with corrupted consciousness instead of Sasrir which is free of corruption consciousness. And father only acknowledged them as an attempt to free corruption) lmao.

14. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodbye Lowiya, you're worth it just because the dark angel opened his eyes xd with reason why nobody dares to wake him up if he's stronger than an angel angel xd and amon always abusing klein xd

15. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody explain what happen in the last chapter?

16. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovia attacks Sasriel , proving Klein and the others that Sasriel is not as strong as he is making them believe. Klein assumes that while more powerful you are, much faster you can be influenced by the Sea of Chaos, thats the reason why Amon didnt want to.confront Sasriel. Klein sense that Amon is helping him for some reason.

17. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I caught up with raws and I think I'm the only one crying for not getting even half of what's happening there, lols.

Btw, I'm more interested in the former owner of the Castle of Origins. I remember Klein once stayed in a region filled with fog, or a wall of fog, dunno what it is for real... but it's the one guarded by a whole tribe or city people, yue (moon) something is the name. I know Klein made the high priest there conduct some ceremony, and Klein heard a chant which might be the original mantra he chanted to get transmigrated. He seemed to have tried to lift up the fog acting as a barrier for the Eastern Continent. Er, why did he fail? Or what makes him not continue the ceremony?

18. strifelord123

strifelord123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, so Lovia's already dead?

19. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. She is being suppressed and eroded by dark angel as he is higher in the same sequence as her.
    She was also able to sense that he wasn't as strong as he made it seem.
    So to prevent herself from going out of control she attacked him preemptively.
    Klein came across barrier made up of grey fog with moon tribe guarding. They were stationed there by ancient sun God to inform him if anyone comes out of the fog.
    To part the fog Klein wasn't high enough sequence and his fortuneteller intuition warned him it wasn't time yet to open the barrier.

Aina Seira likes this.
  20. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok Lovia is dead now. SHE DID NOT BETRAY SILVER CITY!!!!!

While Sasriel wad killing her, Klein is able to figured out from where Sasriel is getting his power.

Aina Seira and BigDaddy like this.