Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't follow his arc at all. Lmao. I was surprised when Klein said its an evil spirit and I was like, wait what? What the hell happened.

Lovia is finally dead. The rumor on her killing her husband is false, what's with her carrying his skull everywhere. I guess she's got enough of living in the darkness like that and tried her best to find a way out. In short, she didn't want herself and Silver City to remains in the dark forever. And she's willing to turn to True Creator for that, just like Derrick to The Fool. It's a matter of perspective.

Klein suffer from directly looking at Sea of Chaos figure, just like all those Monster Pathway Beyonder. To offset that, the second time he confront Sasrir, he used his Castle of Origin form while Sasrir still used his Sea of Chaos form.

They figured out that Sasrir was drawing power from First Blasphemy Slate so there's a chance they may try to destroy it.

sentinal likes this.
  2. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would be nice if Klein steal it and take it to the fog.

Is lovia holding the skull of his husband?
    RIP Lovia

BigDaddy likes this.
  3. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. But it directly connected to Sea of Chaos. Something bound to happen. Though Sea of Chaos and Castle of Origin is on the same standing, so I'm not that sure what will happen.

Yes. I guess she really love her husband and even unwilling to separate from him even in death. I forget what exactly happen, but her husband died where? In expedition or something else? That must be the push for her to start looking for a way out.

4. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her husband and the rest of his group lost control in an expedition and she absorved all of them but many believd that she has killed them to get their beyonder powers.

I think Derrick would be the one to gain the power over the Sea of Chaos, since it belongs to his group

5. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember which chapter was that mentioned? I was too lazy to look back at that many chapter and her history doesn't leave much impact to me so I can't remember the exact chapter.

She's quite an interesting character in her firmness to find a way out. Though there are not many details to that which makes from time to time her character a bit confusing to me. At least she redempt herself with her last scene.

Well...rip.

6. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You also know how I do that this is not the case here, the king angel or sequence 0, big fish will come to claim their own, that Klein is prepared ?

7. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... Are you talking about Blasphemy Slate first? That thing directly connected to Sea of Chaos. Possessing that seems to made the chances of these KoA and Gods corrupted by Original Creator greater than usual. Though I guess some may try to take the risk.

Soneview777 likes this.
  8. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh, I don't think Klein would let him have it. The Sea of Chaos seems very problematic. Er, isn't it related to pollution from the ground?

9. WingedOne

WingedOne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if Klein does acquire the blasphemy slate along with the sea of chaos, he's going to be in a lot of trouble in terms of the original creator. But it seems someone in the group is going to have to acquire it to return the forsaken land to reality.

10. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    the one that will be promoted to sequence 2 is who will have it and we already know who it is

11. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless Amon stole it in the last moment.

12. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that Klein has a very bad time will something similar happen to her like with amon?

13. rvtots33

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Successor
    Did klein get the ownership of the first slate/ Sea of Chaos or the True Creator?
    Did Collin died at end and Derrick is the new Chief?

14. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like it's the True Creator. They were attracted to each other, probably due to same characteristic.

Colin succeed Lovia in restricting Sasrir then told Derrick to attack like before. Maybe he'll die in the evening chapter.

rvtots33 likes this.
  15. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Sasriel is defeated. Amon shows up and steal the Blasphemy Slate ignoring Klein. Colin is deathly wounded but refuses to die yet

16. rvtots33

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that Ever night Goddess is fighting against Mother Earth and God of Combat?...can anyone translate their appearance, i roughly understand Ever night having 4 or 6 arms with 2 hands holding scythe.

and it seems like Amon really idolized his father and wanted to be just like him became the the omniscient and omnipotent god. Amon vs Adam Inc?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  17. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amon is already OP, and now he even got the first blasphemy slate.

18. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    There is always the chance that he and True Creator fight.

19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet True Creator felt deep regret ever birthing Amon. Lmao.

Darkschneider and Aina Seira like this.
  20. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Eight-legged Demonic Wolf. Sleepless mythological creature. Two legs, and six hands. She wears simple dress sparkled with countless stars, two hands at the top each wielding scythes, two hand in the middle each wielding crimson moon (note that the crimson moon is either the Uniqueness or both sequence 1 of Moon pathway), one hand in the bottom is empty while the other is wielding the golden bird-like accessory she took from Mr. Azik.

With her territory breached by two Gods, I don't know what will become of her.
    Either that or He's trying to revive his father that is ASG corrupted with Original Creator, or should we say, the original creator.

rvtots33 and Darkschneider like this.