Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Russel and Klein talk and in the middle of that conversation Russell figures out he was under the influence of the Primordial Moon when he made the Blasphemy Cards and warn Klein that he must not reuinite all the cards and be cautious specially of the Mother card (planter pathway).

2. Aquod

Aquod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol roselle didn't want klein to look at his genderbend art x) not so shameless after all !

3. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh what if 22 cards can create a mini original creator or a corrupted original creator but the Outer Gods can control it?

4. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roselle created cards inspite of having incomplete knowledge of some pathways so he knows he was already polluted when he created those cards.
    I guess whomever has mother cards might become vessel for the outer god

5. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Frank is going to find that card.

6. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I am wrong, but fog/castle has purification properties, right? In that case, shouldn't it be possible to clean those cards and make it usable?
    Another problem I see is that Russelle did create those cards. If he was manipulated to do it, why did that source of corruption not make use of those cards back then?

rvtots33 likes this.
  7. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You made a good point here, the Castle you be able to purify the cards and Russelle doesn't Klein has it..

8. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Those cards are unbreakable and antidivination so they would hide their corruption well. And Russell was manipulated in a bery subtle way, after all these god play the Loooong game, a patient enemy is always the most lethal.

9. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, the blasphemy letters are a kind of portal, Roselle Gustav is contaminated if she revives an external god will be born inside him and will bring about the destruction of the world for what he asked to be sealed, the blasphemy letter of the road that corresponds to the outside. gods It seems to be contaminated and whoever has it will suffer bad things, Roselle Gustav spent years collecting information with trial and error and Klein already knows almost everything like him and only a few years have passed, and as Roselle Gustav had already speculated, it is half sequence 0 but no It is a complete sequence 0 with reason is so strong and can fight against 0 and Klein seals with the power of an angel king easily.

10. sideofbread

sideofbread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Klein is going to steal all the beings on the island, making them his marionettes considering this place is perfect for to create a town or turn all outer god cultist traveling the world his marionette.

BigDaddy likes this.
  11. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Pollution dude. All those beings on the island has pollution on them. (well Benjamin and Edwards managed to maintain their lucidity for a while due to Black Emperor disrupting the order for a while, but still the pollution is on going). Klein turning them is the same as bringing the pollution source closer to him. It's not a good idea.

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Roselle only figured out this place is earth after going to the outer space.

His hope of fighting the pollution is to kill Mother Goddess of Depravity while also becoming Above the Sequence with Nation of Disorder and Trunsoest Brass Book.

I love how Roselle said that if everyone is in normal state, Klein can summon television and play station or something similar and they can talk while playing. Imagine though, deities playing game while having serious conversations. It would be as hilarious as when demigods play texas hold em.

I do hope he will find a good way to free his pollution. If Evernight is also a transmigrator, the three of them+true creator can create an organization of ancient people fighting outer god lmao.

13. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    Do I want Klein to ask Roselle about the night to see if it's good? or bad or has a hidden plan or if it is to be trusted

14. dionit

dionit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always knew something was off about the cards of blasphemy. The fact that they obeyed the law of Characteristic Aggregation despite not containing any characteristic always seemed weird. So it turns out they do so because they're related to Outer Gods.

Lilfox likes this.
  15. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    The weirdness is that, this cards has traits of Beyonder Characteristic Aggregation, so with Gods, they should be able to attract the cards using this traits. Yet none of the Gods knows about this and they can't find this cards.

Roselle once wrote on his diary that unless it's fate, you won't be able to attract this card which should point out the weirdness of this already.
    When Roselle created this, he's not lucid most of the time. He read all Beyonder path from second blasphemy slate, so he has the corresponding knowledge, doesn't has suspicion at that time.

Hm... The corresponding knowledge of potion formula itself is protected by mysterious power (that even seven light doesn't know about). It's different than the knowledge inside the potion itself as that can be tampered by the holder authority (in case of amon). In short potion formula is not contained inside the potion, and drinking one won't give you the knowledge.
    So yeah, I guess the potion formula knowledge originate from Above the Sequence/outer gods. So when Roselle give power to this knowledge, it activate some connection to outer gods?
    Though I also remember that first Blasphemy slate was attracted out of underground by unknown power before its finished so its probably attracted by outer god through the same knowledge connection it contained?

What am I talking about...

16. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    it's amazing how the external gods play with the angels as if they were toys

17. Soneview777

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do most angels struggle more with their mystical form, even the saints in sequence 3 make it the only one who never fights in their mystical creature form is Klein or did I not realize if they do it in any chapter?

18. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Angels first choice of move when fighting is revealing Mythical Form. Because when they do that, most enemies who's not on the same sequence level (even some who's equal level) will be influenced by madness or such things that comes from the indescribable feature of the creature itself. Notice how Klein even at angel level having a hard time looking at Mad Angel Antigonus as it could affect him to some extent.
    And by revealing mythical form itself can somewhat offset the negative effect of others mythical form. Like how Klein and Sasrir having a go at each other with Sefirah Castle and Sea of Chaos.

19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I've been thinking about what kind of sweet ending this novel would have.

Probably Klein managed to save Roselle and then both of them sitting in a room, playing game console that was taken from void of history, mocking each other over their choices in life, especially Roselle diary and his habit of Plagiarizing and Klein and his over tendency to pretend to be something he's not, and pretend to be a God lmao.

Imagine two Gods, sitting together and doing this kind of stuff. Lmao.

Somehow I think this new chapter is too bittersweet. Even when we only know Roselle from his diary, it felt really good.

Edit: I keep on laughing everytime I read Roselle complaining about Seer way of wording their sentences. And then he went on to taunt Klein on this. Lmao.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    ladyartemis likes this.
  20. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, bittersweet. I hope Klein would really manage to save Roselle. Oh well.