Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But utility wise Audrey is more useful to klien alive.

2. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh both of them are the same to me. Klein lacked high-level lackeys so much and training one to high sequence isn't easy even if he has Beyonder Characteristic. Also Alger has more experience and battle capabilities than Audrey, while also directly leads a sub group that will strengthen his anchor, should he need that later (Should Alger become Sea God, he can strengthen and share the anchor of the resistance (leads them to worship two people) and not let Klein divided himself into two different identities (which will complicate his stable mental state) and just focus on the Fool). It's what happen to the angels under orthodox gods.

Darkschneider likes this.
  3. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Psycological therapy is not simple lmao. Well it look simple because they are protagonist

But I wish Alger get promoted to seq 3 next than the other members. He is not part of his church anymore so I think he dont have to wait anymore or hide that he get promoted unlike in the past.

4. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he should be. Though he probably gonna get stuck as a pope at sequence 3, wonder though what would happen to him and Cohinem. But as Alger has a backer that's stronger than Cohinem, it shouldn't be too bad.

5. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really hoping for a Tarot meeting, it looks like one already took place.

6. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    That kind of slice of life probably won't happen anymore after this.

The newest chapter showed Klein venturing deep inside Calderón. Honestly this kinda makes me feel funny for some reason. Klein venturing to Sefirah Castle isn't dangerous yet when he venture inside both sea of chaos and river of eternal darkness, both showed it will makes you mutated or is really dangerous.

Arguably though that Sefirah Castle made Spirit Creature afraid. And the barrier around western continent using Sefirah Castle power is also dangerous, but still, protagonist halo around the place he's destined shone rather strong lol.

7. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Klein became errand boy for his lackey and goddess

8. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope evernight isn't fucking with klien. Anyway klien would have died thousand times if not for evernight.

Seriously though I would have died 5 to 6 time already in seq 9 itself if I were to be in klien shoes. The lotm universe is dangerous.

9. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On how convenient things were for Klein in Sefirah Castle also made him become wary and more cautious. I recall He is always aware about that.

In my opinion, perhaps that's also why the seven lights of the Spirit World suspect that Klein is the reincarnation of LoTm because of the said convenience.

Reading several of the author's thought about this novel, I believe he at least also aware about that. Well I also hope that since if not then it's quite a mistake from Cuttlefish

10. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if that Angel of Death would bring some new revelations to Klein, all mysteries of the novels have already been revealed except some like

what happened to the modern world?
    What are the intentions of the God of Steam and Machinary?
    Where are all the elfs?(Alger probably solve this)
    Where is the hidden sage?

11. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that this novel will have an ending like Hellsing Ultimate Ovas after the battle with Amon Klein is wounded or Amon will use a unique ability and make Klein sleep forever, if he has no outside help and it will be The End, if the author publishes a new book. At least 10 years will have passed and Klein will still be asleep, there will be history with the new MC. That way you can get out of klein easily if you change anything since you will be so to say out of the game because you are asleep.

12. Aalind

Aalind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if it ended like that i would be very disappointed.. i get the fact that this novel is different compared to other wuxias but imagine following 1300+ chapters novel to get an ending like that. Utter disappointment atleast for me

ten10324 likes this.
  13. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    If the ending is with Klein sleeping for 10years then the author might make a mc who goes against the tarot members one by one and realize the truth one step at a time just like assassin's Creed 3 and rogue good old days

14. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that author in his new book after spending several years and being near the end will place the Tarot Club members as enemies as they will play an important role in the apocalypse. What if it has a high% is that the new MC, either from the second book or the last one, which is the third, of course, if it comes out, is that the MC will be someone evil who knows because we have seen almost nothing of the Monarch of the Devil Farbauti, a role will play in the future maybe the new mc is one Abyss route which would be nice because i wanted to know about that road.

15. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the author will do that but most likely will make the second book talk about Western continent

16. rninejr

Reading List:
    Link
    U r all thinking about the future. While im thinking that the new mc might be the previous LOTM before he became one lmao.

ten10324 likes this.
  17. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe when Klein goes to sleep he going to be exploring the historical void.

18. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is it correct to assume both death gods are zombified there? None of them has conciousness so it was a walk in the park for Klein. The 4 zombie Klein was interesting but bland afterward.

19. rninejr

Reading List:
    Link
    There are few situational differences between gregace n salinger. The first one is completely submerged into the river while the latter isnt and can even manipulate the river's water to form tides to attack klein.

I think this represents that salinger has a chance to resurrect, like using azik but it was thwarted by evernight goddes once.

Im more interesting on the fact that there are 4 klein morettis inside that river, n the fact that klein has died fourth time

20. Moxamed Adam

Moxamed Adam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link