Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

This webnovel has encouraged me to join novelupdates forum, just for discussing it. I dont really like the way ppl discussing lotm at discord. The pace there is too fast n there are many useless chats.

I feel here is more enjoyable, thanks to u all.

Aalind and Lord K like this.
  2. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Well farewell guys this novel was my last novel I don't believe I will find anything better than this novel so o will take my leave then farewell:blobspy::blobsalute:

3. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God no. I'm sure I'm not the only one traumatized by how awful Avatar Last Air Bender life action adaptation.

As for Anime, I was reminded over a BL novel that got Anime/Voice Recording(?)/Webcomic, so I think it's possible for this one to got it. However that novel isn't that long in Chapter count to begin with so Anime is rather easy to do (won't take much episode).
    I think Webcomic is rather easier to produce than anime, and they should look more into chapter count and how long its gonna take for all of this to finish.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    NovelsAreLife and Time_void like this.
  4. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many amazing novels out there.
    LoTM is not my favorite one, it's Chronicles of Primordial Wars and My House of Horrors.
    Recently I came across another decent novel, Sword of Daybreaker.
    My god, noooooo! He'll only create antisssss! Hahaha

Er, to be honest, we have to understand it's never easy to write 1k+ chapters. If you do something for a long time, and one which is very taxing to the brain, it would not be a surprise to get tired. It's already nice that we have this kind of ending, it's open to many possibilities and makes people look forward to the next book

5. kekkojoker90

kekkojoker90 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 for chronicles it's an amazing story but stopped after the first drop and should pick it up again.

6. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't have to be a movie, there is always a tv or web series, there are already some shows like 'Carnival row' that exist in that period setting. This could easily be a seven season show.

7. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye, I had to MTL after it was dropped. The author wrote another awesome story, Emperor of Tomorrow.

8. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt it can be done. Unless you want some half-baked shows with awkward graphics effects.

9. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like it or not, amon is the "true" fool in a sense.
    1. Amon fits the upside fool perfectly, meanwhile Klein fits the reversed fool perfectly.
    2. The meaning of the fool is journey to discover one's true self. Tarot cards corresponding to number 1-21 are the fool's life experience that will shape his character.
    3. Amon went to the Cosmos, and that's the beginning of his adventure that will shape his character. Like he said when parting with asg "perhaps I'll understand what you said".
    I feel like the true character in lotm universe is amon, but we see everything in Klein's perspective.

10. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, qidian/webnovel is trying to get this novel adapted to Netflix according to Cktalon. Screenshot_2020-03-14-23-49-34-267_com.qidian.Int.reader.png

11. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Netflix kinda ruined Death Note.... This book is too good to be butchered into a teenage drama.

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, Arrodes got to be the happiest character in the whole novel after the newest chapter.

Alger task wasn't specified but probably related to Western Continent and Cohinem.

PendejoSaurus likes this.
  13. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... Amon only went to discover himself(?) at the end of the book.

Meanwhile Klein's story is actually him discovering and shaping himself throughout each volumes. It's more prominent when he become faceless because it's the requirements to not lose control. And you can see that also when he was maintaining his mental state, that his experience whether in earth or along the way from volume 1 till now helps him affirm his humanity.

He started a new adventure and new life at the start of the book. And at the end of the book for Klein meaning his journey is over.

14. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think we'll get to follow Klein's story again? The second book will have a different MC but what about the third? What about when the tale of this wonderful world finally comes to an end? Will we get to follow the story from Klein's perspective again? This book has been my companion for such a long time. I can't help but feel ... empty.

15. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude why else do people actually make a novel update account?

16. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is better to do it western because there are no asian looking character in the novel from what i remember.

The only problem i have here if they made a netflix adaptation here is

I just hope that the adaptation would be something lovecraftian-like ( are there any good lovecraft based movie?)

I wonder if they will cast a Trans to play Trissy

Ps. They might force a klein x audrey romance because everyshow need someone to ship

tirirism likes this.
  17. Time_void

Reading List:
    Link
    I have created my account back in 2018 and only started using it now,

I even forgot why did i create in the first place.

Lord K likes this.
  18. Time_void

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry but the only Avatar movie I know is the blue alien one that make some real money.

19. WingedOne

WingedOne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Klein has released all the people in the cocoons. Lot of potential for interesting new characters there. And he has walked into the strange light door in the cocoon room. Wonder where that leads

20. Time_void

Reading List:
    Link
    Algers World tour concerts and frank becoming seq 4 is the real start of the apocalypse.

Aina Seira likes this.