Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Silver Spark

Silver Spark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first the story was very good and the development of every character is very good(one of the best that I ever read) but as soon as he reach sequence 2 it got cheat as MC digest its potion rapidly, and than while fighting go to sequence 1 and than comfront Amon.
    So much is left, his fight with Rose school of thought, Abomination Suah, Secret Order, etc.
    Exploration of other countries, fight with other angels, some new members of tarot club, vampires actively participating, his own organization, MC's own romantic development.
    I would have been extremely happy if klien had thought about marriage at some point after founding that it is his own world and so many more things.
    It's just like you are having a luxurious full course meal and abruptly it ends because it is time to shut down the restaurant.
    But than also, it is one of the best nobel I had ever read.

2. Alairia

Alairia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author will write two others books continuing Lord of the Mysteries, so no worries. Ah and this might be an underrated opinion, but I'm kinda glad that there's no romance involved in the story lol. No idea why.

3. Silver Spark

Reading List:
    Link
    I had read somewhere that the protoganist of other book will be different and the aspect that I said is that book become fast paced after he advance to sequence 2.
    About romance I also not want some puppy or die hard romance.
    But the feelings for opposite sex, and of family will make him more human rather than a person who is like a machine, who only thinks about advancing.

4. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Planning to read this but I also heard from some reviews that MC have problems? Like he has a hero complex and he sticks his nose where it shouldn't belong and it comes to bite him back. He then says he learned from it, but he clearly doesnt? Is it also true that character development is minimal as good guys can't be Evil and bad guys can't turn good?

Darkschneider likes this.
  5. Silver Spark

Reading List:
    Link
    The world development, power balance, flow of the story in this book is the best among many which I had evee read.
    Abouy hero complex, Yeah he have some but you will not feel that it is out of the stoey
    Try it

Lord K likes this.
  6. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently at 600 chapter and Shepherd sequence (and related items) is way too OP, lol. Would the author make the latter sequences more balanced? Each sequence is supposed to use a similar level of energy and be balanced, but it is obviously not the case so far. And Shepherd is ridiculously strong, it even allows you to use multiple abilities of other Beyonders even if they are at the same level as the user, doesn't it makes people from this sequence invincible at the same level as long as they have a decent "build"?

Rather than having a hero complex, he is just a decent person with normal morals instead of egoistic asshole, edgy anti-hero (though he partially is), or true villain. He is altruistic to some extent, but far from being naive or sacrificing his own interests for people he don't know.

7. Silver Spark

Reading List:
    Link
    Actualy until sequence 3 scholar of yore I believe that seer is the weakest sequence except monster.
    Spoiler:
    According to me Marauder is the most broken sequence in the later story since their existence itself is a "bug".

Darkschneider and Konstantin like this.
  8. Muspon

Muspon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    scholar of yore and higher levels of the seer pathway are way too op i can understand why lotm is considered the strongest along with the other one g o d

9. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How could a misunderstanding like this ever occurred?

Im Im a fan of LOTM but im also a realist. Klein Moretti the MC is one of the most normal n sensible chinese webnovel's MCs ever exist. This is, a fact.

He is more like a normal ppl from our era. Has compassion but still recognize his own weakness n limitations. He is far from being naive, too proud, too arrogant, and certainly not having an absurd sense of justice like most chinese webnovel's MCs nor enjoying fighting n killing.

In fact, his normal n mediocre personality is what allow him to keep his sanity intact from the madness brought by possessing divinity n also the influence of the previous LOTM.

So rest assured. Those things u stated are just baseless rumors

NovelsAreLife and Alairia like this.
  10. Konstantin

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Nimblewright Master seems to be one of the strongest sequences below demigod, the stronger ones are only those who can easily steal his main ability like Maraudeur or emulate it like Shepherd. But most other sequences are rather weak in comparison. For example, Wright Sharron was unable to do anything against enemy NM. IDK about other sequences as I'm only at 666 chapter when MC just got promoted.

11. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    nimblewright seems strong cause mc use it with many support from good gear, for example creeping hunger...

It's kinda weak actually, you need to be in range of 5 meters to start controlling and it can be cancel with many ways...
    If you cancel it, welp, start from beginning..
    But once they got good puppet, it's just snow ball real fast...
    Cause you can gangbang your enemy..

12. Konstantin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it seems that the author a little exaggerated the power of MC's sequence in the description. He barely won Devil at the same level who didn't have any items and MC did have OP Creeping Hunger. Without CH Klein would be weaker than most other sequences in a direct fight, at least until he has some Marionettes. Or maybe Devil just counters him well with its danger sense. Spending 20 seconds within 5 meters of someone shouldn't be hard for Faceless. In theory, it is possible to make 3 other Niblewrights into Marionettes and then use their own power to control another 9 Nimblewrights and then use them to control 27 Shepherds.... Though of course it probably would be impossible, lol.

13. Aquod

Aquod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It shouldn't be hard but when it's happening the target know it , 5m is small you know, the reason klein was so sucessful with it was because of his Wraith puppet, otherwise all of them would have failed.

Mercy likes this.
  14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nimblewrights dont work like that lmao

Aquod likes this.
  15. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some doubts about the member of tarot club.
    Klein, until the very end didnt tell tarot club members about the world identity and gave vague answer, even his sleep is suspicious. I mean, how could the member didnt find anything suspicious? The fool always recover further as the same time as the world. Coincidences much?? They all are smart people, aint they suspect something?? I wonder if bernadette and pallez found out the truth about his identity? Also at the end, melissa changed faith to The Fool and even got reply, how could it be if it aint instigated by audrey? Perhaps they know but didnt say anything? And i honestly want to see the angels reaction when they found out about the fool bible lmaooo.
    Im curious about alger's journey tbh and glad there arent any romance developed between klein and audrey. Audrey is typical FL but i see their relationship as friends and doctor-patient especially as klein become more and more powerful i really cant see them being together, maybe being subordinate.
    Well, the ending is a bit unsatisfactory but this is still one of my favorite book and we will have many answer in LoTM2

Darkschneider likes this.
  16. Eldolfo

Eldolfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The truth I prefer that they never find out, that the truth is worth it. I read with great anxiety all the time. When I found out that Amon found out, he almost gave me a heart attack. Just like when the genie of the lamp discovered it.

I think the relationship between the fool and the members would no longer be the same if they found out. And because of the suspicion ... not necessarily. It can be easily explained how each time the blessed ones of The Fool get stronger, it will recover more and more. Smart people think too much and miss the most obvious, in a chapter they explain it.

Amon found out to Klein why he knew so much about the castle and also this is a "Mistake". Klein was easily fooled since Amon is too cunning and still I think Amon wasn't sure if Klein was The Fool or not, I think he wasn't suspicious. Probably if he had grabbed another follower of "The Fool", he would have used the same tactic.

The Goddess of the Night is another who obviously knows, it is impossible that she could not know.

Sorry for my google english translator.

17. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolll same i totally understand, i'm always anxious everytime if they will find out about fool identity. I prefer they don't know the truth at all too, but he is already true god anyway so klein could just make up reasons like the world is his avatar or something.
    Klein already confirm that he is the fool to amon though. All true gods probably knows klein's antic hahaha.

Ps. Don't worry, it's not like my english is good haha

18. GoneGretel

GoneGretel Sequence 8: Student of Ratiocination

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the guy in part1 just select... Assassin..?

19. cocava

cocava Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. And his name is Zhou Mingrui. LOL.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  20. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point it think it is pointless even if they know the real identity of The World. The rice has been cooked, n i doubt with their level of intelligence, the tarot club's member will leave klein because they found out the truth. All they ever get was benefit n benefit. Not to mention klein's now is in his way to become LOTM.

They can just treat the world as an avatar for the fool before coz "He" was still weak n need time to get His full power back.