Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    The hard copy? Hardly.

2. Deleted member 193678

Deleted member 193678 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m at Vol. 3. Is there a good explanation why Klein always got everything right?
    There were a lot of leaps of logic and flawed reasoning. But Klein always got it right about the truth of the situations, or about the secrets about the deities. Like the true identities of certain entities/people, or the aim of this or that organization.
    As far as I can tell he never made a wrong guess.
    It reads like someone who knew the spoiler and pretended they were just making a very good prediction.

3. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, he is a Seer. Of course he can predict stuff.

4. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The pilot's gotta go some where right? Why is it weird for the author to sprinkle some IQ to the MC? At least it's not like Xianxia series with all skills, equipment, secret treasures and technique all handed to them in a single platter

5. Deleted member 193678

Deleted member 193678 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know man, it’s like he always pulled the correct conclusion out of his ass.
    I’m at Vol. 3. The recent one is oh some scary entity in spirit world, it must be Nast.

6. skyfall3250

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember while I was rereading lotm, he gets lots of his conclusions wrong.....he just lampoons his conjectures.
    And he certainly doesn't pull them out of his ass. If you read carefully you should be able to see the signs.
    Well, at least he isn't like other generic xianxia murderhobo protagonist.

seabuckthorn likes this.
  7. Scholar of Eclipse

Scholar of Eclipse Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what's the continuation of this? (Chapter 751 Loen-styled euphemism)

In a dark room, a letter floated up and opened by itself before shaking the piece of paper.

In her tiny bonnet, Sharron’s figure was outlined. She grasped the letter and seriously read through it.

She then wrote a reply and set up a ritual to summon Sherlock Moriarty’s messenger.

During this process, she didn’t forget to prepare a gold coin.

Soon, Sharron finished the incantation as she watched the candle flame burgeon and be tainted with a gloomy green color.

Reinette Tinekerr, with the four blonde, red-eyed heads in hand, appeared out of the candlelight and appeared before Sharron.

Sharron’s eyes constricted as her doll-like face suddenly showed immense emotional fluctuations.

She blurted out, “Teacher!

“Haven’t you already…”

8. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Dead.

In short Sharron was surprised when she saw Reinette still alive because she was dead helping them escape from Rose School of Thought.

You can keep reading on, and it will tell you once you reach far enough.

9. Scholar of Eclipse

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually my third time reading the book, but I just asked this question because 751 felt incomplete, and i've searched other websites but they were all the same.

10. skyfall3250

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cut out I think. When I read it somebody.posted the rest in the comments section.
    Edit: that was a different part. That scene is explained later in the story.

11. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I have checked the raw again (Volume 4 Chapter 19). It's the same in the raw, meaning nothing was cut off. It was stopped there to give them a bit of mysteries regarding Reinette (which Klein only knows fully in Volume 5).

12. Scholar of Eclipse

Reading List:
    Link
    If you've read further, you'd find out that Klein actually has alot of wrong theories. It was a bit painful re-reading his wrong theories, but I also like it alot due to the fact that the author doesn't make him some predicting genius.

seabuckthorn likes this.
  13. Scholar of Eclipse

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for In Modern Day (28) and the last chapters of lotm:

[At the same time, a train stops at a high-speed rail station in the city.

One of the carriages slowly opens, but there are only four to five people inside. They form a stark contrast with the crowd in the other carriages.

Those few people are dressed as if they’re going to a comic convention. After exchanging a glance, they stand up and walk out with heavy footsteps.

What they see is an extremely modern platform and crowds of people.]

At first, I thought that these five people may be the transmigrators Klein sent out, but after thinking about it, I realized that it's a bit unlikely for them to be entering Klein's dream for a very long time, so i'm suspecting that those five guys are Will, Mr. Azik, Leonard, Sharron and Bernadette. (They entered his dream with the four gold coins and cigar case.)What do you guys think?

14. skyfall3250

Reading List:
    Link
    Or it can also be new cast of characters from LoTM-2. We already saw the guys you mentioned interacting with the mc. So these should fresh characters

15. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it would be Tarot Club members since it's 4 to 5 people, and back then I read 9 people lmao, then I realized tarot only have 8 members aside from Klein.

Also the gold coins isn't in Azik hand, because Klein gave it to the messengers. Same with the one in Leonard hand as it's supposedly for Pallez.

They can be the transmigrator if they enter it with the method they used before transmigrating. It's not surprising if they can enter it considering neither Klein nor LotM can focus on them atm.

16. Scholar of Eclipse

Reading List:
    Link
    I consider the gold coin to be in Azik's hands because it's most likely the case. As for Leonard, as Klein's friend, I highly doubt that he'd pass out an opportunity to find out Klein's situation so either Pallez invited him to join along or Pallez is still a parasite inside him.

17. Scholar of Eclipse

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? But they only interacted with him in the dream. It's still possible for their actual body to enter. I'm confused on where you're going with this.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  18. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly doubt they can enter Sefirah Castle just with that mutated gold coin (that's gonna return to normal after Sefirah Castle aura is gone). Even Fool's uniqueness that's severely corrupted by LotM will can't let Flegrea and Antigonus enter Sefirah Castle, despite it having strong connection to the castle itself.

19. Scholar of Eclipse

Reading List:
    Link
    But the thing is the same goes for the transmigrators. They basically have no connection to Sefirah Castle other than being stored there once. Even Amanises and Roselle can't enter, so how come they can? That's why I honestly think it's more likely for the 'holders' to be the one entering. Not only that, but Klein himself doesn't know of the transmigrators' identity in the first place. Yes, he could ask his Church and the Tarot Club members to investigate, but in consideration of their currently low Sequences (or at least Sequences low enough to be unable to help him), it's very unlikely. Perhaps using the River of Eternal Darkness or Evernight's powers after becoming a Great Old One, they used the connection of the gold coin to Sefirah Castle and somehow allowed all of them to enter Klein's dream? Also, I don't think Sefirah Castle's aura would disappear so quickly, especially since the coins and cigar case had been stored there for two years maybe? Considering that Sefirah Castle was left by the Creator and all, it's probably not so easy to get rid of its traces..

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  20. Scholar of Eclipse

Reading List:
    Link
    Might I ask which chapter is that so-called 'cut out' part?