Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. gamesmaniac

gamesmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, who interfered and stopped the contact between klein and medici?
    Could it be Amon as he was just mentioned in the chp or could it be goddess, after all he just prayed to her before trying to contact medici.

2. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could also be Primordial Demoness to.protect Triss.

3. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    Triss has managed to talk to Mr Door, he tells her the way to disrupt the ceremony of George III, and the way to Abraham family curse. In the firdt you will need the blood of someone from each of the 22 sequence paths, for the second aparently is necesary a demigod from the Aprentice or the Marauder pathway to be a sacrifice of some sort (i couldnt understand that part very well)

4. ap1001

ap1001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For entering the tombs, you need a small amount of blood from beyonder of all 22 sequence (Klein just need someone from the abyss pathway to complete it).

To release Mr.Door, you need to sacrifice a demigod from each of the seer, marauder and apprentice pathway, so 3 sequence 4 or above in total, by mixing the power of the 3 pathways together (ie. the power of the Lord of the Mysteries), one would be able to release him from his imprisonment.

WingedOne likes this.
  5. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy smoke I just realized Angel's are not humans , literally. I thought they were human that can transform to a full mythological creatures, but nope.

6. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr.Door's incantation named:
    The Great of Ten Thousand Doors; The Guide of Endless Starry Sky; Keys to all Mysterious Worlds.

Reminds me of the Yog-Sothoth in Cthulhu Myth.
    Yog-Sothoth's avatars name and alias are: The Lurker at the Threshold, The Key and the Gate, Opener of the Way, Master of Gates between Worlds, etc. He is one of the most powerful of the Outer Gods who was locked outside the Universe. He can't be seen. The more you learn about him, the more you insane and create disaster.

sentinal, rvtots33, Rbtt and 3 others like this.
  7. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Klein there is something wrong with Mr Door. Also Mr Door talked about an Artisan, any idea who is he talking about? Perhaps the current God of Machinary and Steam?

8. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be God of Steam. Since he said 'surpassed sequence 1 and still alive'.

9. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have no idea what Cuttlefish is planning to do with Trissy. She did and she keeps doing a lot of fucked up shit, but at the same time, she is going that far just to avenge some guy who was nice to her. I am not against the idea of her joining the Tarot Club, but since both Klein and Xio want her head on a platter, I am not going to bet my money on that.

BigDaddy likes this.
  10. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm with you in this one. She has become a character whose eventual fate would make some fans happy and others very angry.

Although if you think about about Cuttlefish hasn't killed any demoness so far. Lady despair is trapped forever in that temple, Katarine has been captured by the evil spirits, and Tracy is still at large

11. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Sharon was killed by Klein back in Tingen, a Demonness of Pleasure.

12. espec22

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought she was a Witch

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  13. Mortal Sage

Mortal Sage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are they if they aren't humans who can transform?

14. Sarnik

Sarnik Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So for the ritual to free Mr. Door, I think it's pretty clear that the apprentice sacrifice will be the traitor saint in the Aurora Order.
    For the marauder, maybe one of Amon's clones?
    For the seer, maybe someone from the Secret Order or one of Zaratul's puppets.

15. sentinal

sentinal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr Door mentioned that he is trapped in the storm and darkness. So it seems he is contained by the Evernight Goddess and the Lord of Storms.

Silver city is now having a mushroom feast. :)

16. strifelord123

strifelord123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [He’s ready to promote Ancient Scholar.]
    Yeah, finally!

17. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New Lore!!! someone translate the item names

18. ap1001

ap1001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, we get the verification from Arrodes, that yes the higher sequence group do group up and become Sequence -1. When the Original Creator died (Not Ancient Sun God, who is the Second Creator), he left behind 8 objects corresponding to the 8 higher sequence groups. The existence of these objects are never truly verified, but the ancient gods believe that they exist for certain, especially Flegea who spent his entire life searching for the Castle of Origins, but never found it or got in. These knowledge are suppose to be on the Second Blasphemy Slate, but it seems that Adam purposely hide that part, so even most angels don't know of their existence.

The 8 objects are:
    Castle of Origins - Lord of mysteries higher sequence group, Klein is its current holder.

Sea of Chaos - The ancient gods believe it to be the source of the contamination beneath the earth, possibly the Omnipotentence higher sequence group.

River of Eternal Darkness - Phoenix Ancestor Gregrace was supposedly searching for it before its death, and there is said to be clues of its whereabout left in its former kingdom within the spirit world, corresponds to the Evernight-Death-Warrior pathway.

Shadow World - uncertain

Wilderness of Knowledge - Savant-Mystery Pryer sequence group, the group of knowledge.

Brood hive - Planter-Moon Group, said to be related to the moon, highly likely to be held by the Mother Tree, which explains why she is the only one who can interfere with Klein's divination above the Grey Fog, since she is the equal to the Castle of Origins holder.

2 other are still not verified.

Also Arrodes verify that Sasrir was created from Ancient Sun God himself, who held the "Chaotic Power" of both light and darkness. Ancient Sun God is said to have created Sasrir from his own rib (again, showing the first transmigrator's love of Christianity, plagiarizing the creation of Eve).

So Sasrir is to Ancient Sun God, what "Mr.World" is to "Mr.Fool", except sentient. So that verifies that Sasrir likely may be part of Secrets Supplicant pathway.

Ancient Sun God is likely able to do this because he held the Omnipotent Sequence Group object before he died.

19. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it. But how can it be 8 if there are 9 sequences

20. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    should we call this Ancient artifact temporarily?