Love at Night夜色暗涌时 (HELP)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Sofeaa_123, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Sofeaa_123

Sofeaa_123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, recently i'm hooked on this new c-drama called Love at night and while browsing mydramalist, i found that this was adapted from a novel. Im really interested in reading the novel as the drama is ongoing and only a few episodes was released. HOWEVER, all the drama synopsis and blog posts about the drama that mentioned it was adapted from a novel was really vague and there was no mentions of the author at all (penname or otherwise). I had tried over and over again to search for the novel by typing the raw title of the drama as well as their main characters raw name and but to no avail at all. weirdly enough, i thought i had seen the MCs name before (mo lingze and xu qingyou) but now im unsure if that was just a figment of my imagination. would really appreciate the help if anyone could help me find the raws to the novel.

2. rf

rf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Em, the first time i heard Xu Qingyou fiance's name i felt like I've heard it somewhere. The familiarity feel so strong that makes me felt like I've read it before.
    But, when my searching was futile i saw a post about this drama was not adapted from any novel at all. It's a original script drama!!
    Dunno, i felt so familiar with the Xu Qingyou's fiance name but never find the novel that drama adapted from ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭