Spoiler Love doesn't matter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HazyPrecise, Nov 29, 2020.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so we all hate hady,but the plan of this boy is really something :blobhero:I mean he’s scheming well while avoiding his mothers suspect.really if only he told Emilia small bit of his plan :facepalm:(well then there won’t be a story :blobcheeky:)

but I really like the author(the characters and the plot is great, like we don’t have a single clue or guess about what’s going to happen next:blobdrool:)

:blobangel::blobangel::aww:Any other novels from the same author?

What a barren thread this is :blobtired::blobtired::blobcry:

2. manjitk

manjitk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers …..anywhere to buy the translated version of the novel? Or raws? I’m too impatient and can’t wait to see how the story progresses.

beazacha likes this.
  3. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do understand his reason, he need to make sure that Emilia hated him, cause if his mother and 'friends' see even a bit of sign that Emilia interested in him even if Hadius didn't, they would still get rid of her, and vice versa if Hadius shown an interest in her even if Emilia didn't, they would also get rid of her. He also feared that Emilia would ran away if she knew that she and her family are in dangers.

4. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil the thing happened with hadius mother and father ?it seems something happened with a women and the father.:hmm:

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  5. teirrai

teirrai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no spoilers, yeah?

6. mari_btch

mari_btch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this thread is dry as sahara desert been waiting for spoilers since ages hehehe hoping for someone generous to spoil us poor fellas who can't buy the novel

7. Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally buy the 3rd book, because the translation leave us hanging real bad in chap 51

With so much effort, using the ridi apps which cant translate to english. Had use 2 phones and use the second phone to scan and translate. Then send it back via message ti be compiled.

Really, too much effort is needed to read these korean novels
    And for so far, i really dont think the story is worth it though..

the drama is becoming much more complicated. And the awaited bed scene is done with emilia under forced condition. She didnt enjoyed it and It really makes me sad to see the ML and FL in that scene.

There still 2books (book4and5) left, but i personally will stop reading this story. Its just too messed up, the storyline is going very slowly and that stupid ML should just told Emilia his plan for the begining instead of doing all the hustle and complicated strategy

peach.pudin, datagirl, Ac03 and 10 others like this.
  8. Ennol

Ennol Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Привет, и ты не можешь поделиться источником или этими главами, или нарезками?
    Очень просто интересно что дальше,дошла до главы 53 и не могу дальше найти

Привет, и ты не можешь поделиться источником или этими главами, или нарезками?
    Очень просто интересно что дальше,дошла до главы 53 и не могу дальше найти

9. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u spoil please :cookie:
    After reading the latest chap I wanna kill hadius really!!

10. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time since I've seen the Tear Pitcher, which describes the emotional lines richly, and I'm glad it was successful!

Nam-joo, who had to watch her to carry out the plan, and Yeo-ju, who fell in love and hate, are the best!!!!!!!

It's easy to become a happy Cinderella story if you keep the common lady and the noble man. But there's no such thing.

Realistically speaking, facing social problems, we couldn't approach each other and we couldn't be together...

However, Nam-joo is not a normal person (...), so she is very coercive towards her. This part may be very uncomfortable.

I spend countless nights with the hostess by taking advantage of money or family, and I talk too spicy.

Oh, my heart hurts... Yeoju is heartbreaking... But seeing Nam Joo secretly doing it to Yeojoo makes my heart ache...

Personally, Yeoju was not stupid and smart, so it was heavy, hurt, and waste that encouraged happiness.

But I think there will be a difference between likes and dislikes... This is the end of the post.

guess hadius bastard is gonna threaten the FL using her family and money
    This —>”I spend countless nights with the hostess by taking advantage of money or family, and I talk too spicy.”
    (Quoted from above review)

The novel is dark
    But it’s well written (realistic)so I don’t wanna stop reading :blobpensive:

any spoilers?

11. manjitk

manjitk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was reading the translations on Mystical Merries site but translator has decided to stop translating after chapter 57. Where can I buy the translated version? I hear raws are available for sale but difficult to translate

12. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is dark
    what !! Is it true the translator has stop translating?? but this novel is soo good :blobpensive:

BLHeadmistress likes this.
  13. mari_btch

mari_btch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no! is this for real? whyyyyy?

14. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the novel is angst but this is like the truth to happen in a relationship with social differences. And how Emilia have limits because she’s a girl .All these are realistic than other novels .(like while reading I was like thank god I was not born in 18 th century)

please please I hope the translator keeps translating :cry::cry:

wanderwithred likes this.
  15. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok here’s a good news the novel is not dropped. It’s just the translators changed. They said A new team will translate from chap 57 onward :aww:

btw how comes this doesn’t have a single spoiler. It’s been months now :blobsad::blobsad:
    But in the recent chap!! I will never forgive if hadius force himself on Emilia!! Hadius u better remember that!!:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobangery:

16. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere, he would forced himself on her, the long awaited not so enjoyable 'first night' would happen soon. Well not really surprised, he already forced himself in the carriage, though there is no penetration there, still Emilia was so disgusted that she vomited and suffered from a fever due the shock. His grandfather taught him once 'Gaining someone favor, took a longer time, and it not always guaranteed with the result, along the way you could lose other things too just like your father, it would be easier and quicker to deceive, threatened, and trample all over to gain what you wanted to have' and it seem he listen so well.

17. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve put it on hold for a while, so is there any progress in the translated part of the story since ML has bought the forest and assigned a coachman to MC? Was there any harm done to MC by the scheming nobles? Is ML’s mother his real mother?

18. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it’s not that I had high hopes for that bastard . I’m still here to see him suffer !!
    Thanks for spoilers btw

beazacha, Scapezz and BLHeadmistress like this.
  19. mari_btch

mari_btch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This clearly shows how parents and adults influenced their kids. Growing up, Hadius was being taught the rougher way in gaining something, poor guy can't even properly treat the woman he loves. Well, setting that aside, if he will really force himself to Emilia then cursed him! That's rape dude.

20. keikomushi

keikomushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those interested, somebody named Gina has taken up the translation in the stead of the previous translator. They've begun doing so over at the same site, MM. So, don't be dismayed by the previous announcement of it being discontinued at chapter 57.

Lizaahh likes this.