Spoiler Love Poison spreading into the Heart (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Pi3

Pi3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I scan through the middle half of the novel & the father of the child is ML. MC didn't go all the way with the guy that got him drunk because that guy was a uke. He only helped MC get it off before MC fell asleep, being too drunk.

It will only be sweet and fluffy in the extras but I could only find the 1st and last chapters from the 7 extra chapters:cry:

2. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Not enough. The ML did not suffer enough to satisfy my revenge side. Like seriously. Hello! ML slept around, made MC pregnant and then had miscarriage for some fucking bitch and didn't even go to MC when they treat MC wounds, had MC go through a fucking emotional roller coaster, MC was a fucking victim who had to go all through this because of some slag ML and ML took a long, fucking long time to figure out and took an even longer time to kill the manipulator!! He should've killed the fucking bitch the moment he knew the truth but he didn't! Did I forgot to add some things?
    And all ML had to do was fucking crying, almost died once from trying to save MC, become a war machine while thinking MC had died and wanted to die too after having all sort of stuff settled, to which he still survived because MC couldn't bear for him to die?!
    This is not enough groveling in my opinion.
    Oh well *packing my bags(my brain and heart) and ran off after ranting and pardon my French.*:sushi_hide:
    Thank you for the sacrifice, guys!

Hebaj22, Heungbo, Skyelyne and 4 others like this.
  3. harukonakahara143

harukonakahara143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh... T_T
    the more I read the spoilers, the more my heart aches for our dear MC.
    My heart can't take all the drama the MC has gone through. :cry:

I'm glad that the ML and MC got a happy ending though. :blobsmilehappy:

4. desnichts

desnichts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the people around them just hide the fact that XM was actually alive from RH without actually consulting XM? And did they just hide RH's dead alive state from XM?

Honestly, even if RH is a shitty slag, I still feel that he didn't deserve to be some kind of walking dead for 5 years, or that he needed to nearly die to be forgiven. That's insanely wishy-washy like what if RH straight up offed himself or XM didn't arrive on time? Imo, I prefer RH knowing XM was alive but out of reach and living happily without his grubby hands dipping into XM's life.

Heungbo likes this.