Chinese Love Story of the Dragon and the Fairy

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Oahts, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Oahts

Oahts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Love Story of the Dragon and the Fairy (also called Siming)

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The author is Jiu Lu Fei Xiang, who wrote fantastic novels such as Sansheng, Wangchuan Wu Shang; Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes, All Thanks to a Single Moment of Impulse; and Ostentatious Zhao Yao. I love this author's works -- you're guaranteed to laugh and cry along with the characters. And they are very good about blurring the line between "good" and "evil."

Description: The story follows Siming, a character introduced in Sansheng. This is the description I got from Amazon using MTL.

Jiuchong heaven's Siming Xingjun confessed that she was rejected. After drinking, she fell into a dream. She inadvertently entered the ruins of Wantian and met the last dragon Changyuan who was imprisoned because of his destiny. Knowing the cause and effect, Siming decided to rewrite the destiny for him and write down the life book of "Heaven and Earth Dragon return" based on himself. According to Ming Shu, Si Ming was reincarnated as Er Sheng, and then she met Chang Yuan who was seriously injured. In order to save Changyuan's life, Ersheng was forced into the devil. In order to save Ersheng's life, Changyuan voluntarily returned to the forbidden area and suffered eternal loneliness, in exchange for Ersheng's return to heaven to be a carefree star master. In this life, two people die. When Si Ming wakes up again, she accidentally finds the life book of "Heaven and Earth Dragon return". Originally engraved into the heart of the person, even if lost memory, also won't forget. Si Ming plans to rescue Changyuan again. Only in this way can she know that the "Heaven and Earth Dragon return" is the fate book, not what Sima can control. Finally, Si Ming saves Changyuan, but Changyuan decides to defend the ruins of Wantian for the balance of heaven and earth. Therefore, Si Ming followed him into the ruins of heaven and created a world for him with his pen...

Thanks for considering my request!

2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I love author all books.
    Hope it get translated.
    @Ruyi Please consider this novel

Oahts likes this.
  3. Anjaly

Anjaly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also a great fan of this author. Read all his works nd even reread some. The plot looks interesting too. Do u know where can I find the raws?

4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooooohhhhhhh!!! INTERESTING!!!
    I’m confused wats going on with the summary, I love the author’s work so I hope it gets translated...

Oahts likes this.
  5. Oahts

Oahts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I googled the Chinese title but wasn't able to find the raws.

6. Oahts

Oahts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary is hella confusing + MTL... From what I can gather, they go through three lifetimes together.

BooBoo likes this.
  7. Code433

Code433 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I will picked up this novel, it will be available soon in our website I also love the author and by the way the part you translated was an intro for volume 2 ^^ maybe that's why it looks confusing at first . Here is my unedited translated synopsis for part 1 hope it helps :)

Er sheng is an orphan. She only has herself as her family were now all buried in the depths of earth. She's living her life recklessly and would often say that having a life without someone worrying about you is the entire definition of freedom. But, of course that's what she only says because after meeting Chang yuan, the person who taught her to read, the person who cast a sword for her, the person who taught her about life, the person who showed her what happiness is like and the only person who shows concern for her realizes that freedom isn’t really what she needs. Just when she thought she could finally have a life with him, Chang Yuan disappeared.

Finding him has become her greatest wish in life...but that was all in the past now. Er Sheng back in her old life finds herself in a dream of intoxication. When she opens her eyes and everything in the dream sets in, she realizes that she is no longer in the world where Chang yuan was. She is now back a thousand years where the great Siming lives. Siming Xingjun, the great deity of fate.

“ It is written in ancient books that a long foot dragon is filled with jewels, I have never believed it so can you show it for me to see?”

“ How should I show it for you to believe?”

The black dragon, replied with relentless eyes.

“ Then poop jewels for me.”

The black dragon was speechless for a moment.

“ Change it to a simple one. “

Er Sheng thought the dragon didn’t understand what she said, so she replied.

“ What’s difficult about excreting it out?If it’s too hard for you then I will help you with it. I will scoop it for you so it will be cleaner.“

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Oahts likes this.
  8. Oahts

Oahts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I can't wait to read this novel!

The translation you shared for part 1 already has me thinking that we're in for a rollercoaster ride of fluff, angst, and comedy. I expect that from this author but my heart is not ready...

Code433 likes this.
  9. Code433

Code433 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We truly are and it will be really funny, i will update you the link here in a few days ^^

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Oahts likes this.