Recommendations Love Your Wife Into the Bones: Monopolize the First Cold and Less

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by greenteabiatch, May 13, 2019.

1. greenteabiatch

greenteabiatch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Title (Mtl): Love Your Wife Into the Bones: Monopolize the First Cold and Less
    Chinese Title: 爱妻入骨:独占第一冷少

Author: 直上青云

Hi guys! It’s biatch~~ So for the past few years I’ve been lurking around reading editor translated and machine translated chinese novels. Then for the past few months I’ve been hooked on The Military Female Soldier with Unwavering Stubborness but unfortunately the last update was stuck on chapter 5707. As I was searching for other read I found this military romance novel which came from the very same author of the formentioned novel. So if you’re out there trying to cure some reluctance from the raws of the Military Female Soldier try to give this story a shot. It also is another FL protag I’ll paste the description bellow which is also machine translated. Hehehehe~~

Description:
    When the cold meets the Chief Special Forces, this is a close-knit race. It is a chase that you chase after me. She hides hard, but he is happy. She growls: "Have you ever seen Tm?" Woman!" He calmly: "There are countless women, but the heart is only beating for you." She is the chief special soldier who came to the peak of honor in rebirth. In the eyes of the underworld, she is an angel from the dark, her eyes are evil, her smile is pure. In Bai Dao's eyes, she is beautiful in color, and she is superb and superb. She is like a celestial snow mountain in the eyes of her comrades. It is inviolable. In her own eyes: rub, is this what she is? He is vertical and horizontal No one knows the political circles, no one knows the cold and the cold, and the right to the world makes the women of all colors mad. He is clean and self-satisfied, even if the woman is stripped of light and standing in front of her eyes, she is cold and cool... a foot flies. In his own eyes: chasing his wife Hard work, wife, petting!

2. lilishfa

lilishfa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same situation here but i still can't find love your wife.... wish me luck