Spoiler Lucia

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did get pregnant but that is when they are back in the capital.

The maid only assumed so because she did not have her menstruations.

_EyeCandy_ likes this.
  2. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I would like to read about Damian Love Story too. I wish he'll find her since his life in 1st time line is ironic and lonley. Fortunately, in the 2nd time line he can felt a family love and growing up well. And I have a guess for who is TED, The girls who become Damian Lovers. I simply think if she is Molly, the Marquess Dekhan Daughter who will debuted next year after she is 13 years old. Why? Because Molly is unk and none know or even meet her officially in social circle. The reason also unk. And At the same time Ted who was enrolled on the Academy is dissappeared while Molly will show up in social circle for the first time? Coincidence its is? Indeed. And The following story afterward is when Damian seeing a girl that looks like her in bakery. So, I think it can be the answer for this mystery. I guess marquess Dekhan who should be marriying Sofia In 1st time line will stayed single untill the end and instead he will get a son in law In 2nd time line. After all Hugo give him 7 years to found her lover unless he want to be tied up to Princess Selena . Then, for Eve I think Jude wil win if he keep his effort until then after all he loves her for the first sight and will always loving her until then. Buttt I do love to read more about this tho

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    syofiaa and Uncopyright like this.
  3. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is implied that he will tell Damian some times when they go to the north. And I really love the story of Lucia's ancestor. It is really wrap up the puzzle that had been scattered into one place.

Mae Rogel 82 and Uncopyright like this.
  4. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am in chap 64 in manhwa... Here Lucia argued with Hue and Hue didn't visit her for a week. any spoiler what will happen?

5. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    About the half month arguement..will the author skip the chapters ?.. In manhwa?

6. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    who is anita? where did she pop out from?

7. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    did Lucia tell her previous life to ML?

8. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    who is evie and selena?

9. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the ML's wife in previous life come in the new life for ML....Any spoiler about her?

10. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    if in the past life ML and FL lived together.. will they both remember it?

11. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    They will reconcile before Hue left for touring the land and Damian will come home

I don't know about that. So far the author of the manhwa is quite faithful to the plot of the novel.

She is one of Hue's lover. She makes business deals with Hue and also the only girl who had a long relationship with him among his past lovers since she never confessed her love to the duke.

Yes

Evie/Eve is Hue and Lucia's daughter and Selena is the king's daughter
    No, she will not. But if my memory serves right, she will just appear once in the new life. Lucia will recognized her as the wife of Hue from the previous timeline.

Only the FL will remember the past life

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  12. BattleofLissa

BattleofLissa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only FL will remember. It’s a relief to FL, it proves they were always going to end up together and ML wasn’t stolen from wife of first timeline.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  13. BattleofLissa

Reading List:
    Link
    POS Doctor tricks Lucia’s personal doctor into given her “headache” medicine that was tainted with whatever creepy ritualistic drug that turns Lucia from barren able to get pregnant once. Lucia unknowingly helped this ritual happen by taking that drug early in life which made her barren to begin with.

Damien is the incestual child of ML twin brother and half sister. Duke impregnated a common woman to birth a girl, mother is killed and girl is hidden away to come back later to have a male heir with brother.

syofiaa likes this.
  14. BattleofLissa

Reading List:
    Link

Also the girl dumped by Hugh in the courtyard (Lucia eavesdropped) comes back to cause trouble, but she’s just catty and gossipy than the more vicious merchant woman.

There’s also trouble with an older high society woman who refuses to accept Hugh’s son and also causes petty tea party drama.

wasabisazzdafirst likes this.
  15. makerslolx

makerslolx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm correct they only avoided each other for a week then reconcile at the garden.

She's a countess who had 3 husbands but all died. She does business with Hugh and sleeps with him before he got married to Lucia. She also causes a lot of trouble in the future chapters

syofiaa likes this.
  16. Funnytiger

Funnytiger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know whether someone have mentioned this or not but is it just me that the art in the manhwa is different?

17. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is, its much better now.. characters look much cleaner and beautiful

18. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too i'm hoping the author will write a sequel...hey anyone has any ideas about it??? About Ted it was an interesting point of view. I'm actually secretly hoping that Ted's character may be similar to Estella from irregular empress...that would be interesting to see a character completely in contrast from Lucia.

19. Yehjawaanihaideewaani

Yehjawaanihaideewaani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this story on Wattpad where someone is continuing Lucia and it contains Damian's story. I absolutely love it!!! It's almost like the original tone of Lucia only and you would for a second think that it was the original author only. But there are only 11 chapters released till now....

20. Shhr

Shhr New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi.. I'm new here. Please anyone notice me. If any one got the raw links of Lucia please can u share it with me. I'm begging u :(