Spoiler Lucia

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jun 7, 2017.

1. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this Ted some half sister lost and thow to Damian so he can have his incest bride?

2. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    It was answered up top.

3. nillihist

nillihist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi i know i'm too late but do you happen to still have the raws? thank you

4. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Eve end up with anyone?

5. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So weird question. I'm reading the raws but have noticed that only the english translations have the um...explicit scenes. Is there a reason for this and how did then did the english translators find the full scenes?

6. Callumcortes

Callumcortes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the entire chapter on miss ruby, anyone please tell me, is there any sequel about Damian and eve?

And that's story about the baden family, I hope eve will end up with baden godfather reincarnation or descendant or something, that's story just too sad that's makes me cry

7. jazzyfunkyster

jazzyfunkyster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I don't think there will be a sequel for Damian and Eve any time soon. The author for this novel is currently writing a different novel. Hopefully, the author will go back to the Lucia World and write more!

8. Archanae

Archanae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all, in case any of you's interested, this story's been adapted to a manhua!

https://365manga.com/manga/lucia/

Idk what you guys will think of this ^^ it's a bit sexy, I like it so far, although I'm sad the proportions are crazy on characters and I'm globally not a fan of the Chara-design. I still enjoy it a lot. I so much needed these spoilers, so thank you all, really!

jennamt4, MLisMyHubby and Shieri like this.
  9. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    The side stories of the novel were heart warming. I cried a lot on the story about her ancestor (Evangline, the first lady of Baden). :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:And there are a lot of questions on my mind about the dream/parallel world of lucia. Especially on their meeting and living together with the duke (on the dream). Like:
    1. Why did the duke go to her house?
    2. What happened to the wife(in the dream) of the duke ?
    3. Did they live together?
    Ughhh... I want answers but i guess I won't be getting any since I think it already ended(?):blobpensive::blobsad:

Mae Rogel 82, Archanae and Mitsuki000 like this.
  10. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Assumptions.

1. The duke probably just succumbed to wanderlust after Damian died in the first time line and just happened on mc. Mc just being nice probably helped him and vice versa till the duke remembered her or already knew from the get go.

2. Probably dead or divorced. The wife was basically shamed throughout Lucia time as a maid for her half sister.

3. Most likely since the duke seemed like he wasnt leaving any time soon. Its probably the same way with him in the 2nd timeline where they meet way earlier. But just later in the 1st timeline.

11. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the reply! :aww::aww::aww: but what do you think is their age on that timeline?

Mitsuki000 and moto like this.
  12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from the time damien died and when he graduated his school. At less 10 years. So either lucia was in her early 30s or closing in on her 40s.

Mitsuki000 and MLisMyHubby like this.
  13. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so too... Argh. My heart cried for Damien in that timeline. I hope he won't go to the northern border in the current timeline and that will happen and he will think of his family's faces on his last moments instead.

moto and Mitsuki000 like this.
  14. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I think I am missing some information here. Could you summarise the side story of the 1st timeline for me?

15. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there any more information given on the duke's wife? Like how they met and got married in the first place, what was in it for her, etc.

16. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Outside of lucia speculations and the gossip. Not really. They really just glossed her over. She was more or less just a stand in to keep people from bugging Hugh's about marriage and to allow damien unchallenged rights to become the next duke.

KathyClysm likes this.
  17. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is eve? and whose child is she??

18. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucia's and Hugo's. Her real name is Evangeline.

Then there is the ancestor of Lucia also named Evangeline. Ancestor Evangeline's story explains the pendant that turns back time or was it showing what will happen on another future?

19. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait.. what pendant? and who is katherine ( the half sister one) and story about mc grandfather, her mother and her family backstory please..
    pretty please :)

20. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    The pendent is a family heirloom that existed from the time of lucia's ancestor. Fabled to save their family from crisis.

Katherine is the half sister that is the current kings blood sister, who took lucia in as a maid , and silenced the kingdom from hunting her down. She always knew who lucia was and loved her. She a massive tsundere though, not the abusive kind but the easily misunderstood kind. She shows up in both timelines supporting lucia.

Long story short her family is linked to the last great mage of their era. Dude spent centuries hiding in exile for his crimes but he could've left at any time cause all powerful. Their ancestor meet him and fell in love but the guy a dumb brick. She ended up being pushed away from him to live an ordinary life and got married and had a son. She ends up spending her last days with him when he finally figured out they loved each other. After she dies, he sees the future again, makes the pendent, and hands it to her son but considers him his son too for safe keeping. Then he dies.

I assumed both the great mages soul and the ancestor soul are soul life time partners. That they would reincarnate as hugh and lucia. Etc makes it sweeter.

syofiaa, i_am_here, CottonKey and 4 others like this.