Spoiler Lunar Scurge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Obstrocity, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Obstrocity

Obstrocity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me all of the abilities of it, as well as the gems that it sockets? I looked up to page 40 of the spoilers section and couldn't find the answer so I decided to post my own. Thanks in advanced!

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    give me a bit trying to compile a must complete answer to your question

3. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    [Lunar Scourge]:… Equippable energy crystals/orbs: 15. The horizontal sockets can equip any energy crystal and energy orb of any grade. The 3 sockets in the middle can only equip exclusive saint orbs.

Socket 1: Empty. Can equip any energy crystal and energy orb of any grade. Exclusive God Orb: [Aries Orb]

Socket 2: Empty. Can equip any energy crystal and energy orb of any grade. Exclusive God Orb: [Taurus Orb]

Socket 3: [Gemini Orb] Type: Energy Orb, Grade: Mysterious God, Attributes: None. Equipment Requirement: Can only be slotted in [Lunar Scourge].

Effect: Can simultaneously equip two weapons, and the effects of the two weapons stack (The two weapons include one-handed and two-handed weapons. When simultaneously equipping two weapons, two-handed weapons can be held singlehandedly, stats and control will not be affected, and the two weapons will not affect or interfere with each other.

[Moon Shadow]: Lunar Scourge’s exclusive lunar skill, when cast it will release silver moonlight illuminating the target’s shadow, forcibly freezing all shadows under the moonlight, suppressing all movement of the shadow and its owner. Effect: All targets in a X meter radius will be forcibly stunned (X = Current Level) for 5 seconds. MP Consumption: 0. Cooldown Time: 60 secs.

Socket 4: [Cancer Orb]: Type: Energy Orb, Grade: Mysterious God, Attribute: Lightning. Equipment Requirement: Can only be slotted in [Lunar Scourge].

Effects: All attacks ignore the target’s Defense, Damage Reduction and Absolute Defense.

Socket 5: Empty. Can equip any energy crystal and energy orb of any grade. Exclusive God Orb: [Leo Orb]

Socket 6: [Virgo Orb]: Energy Orb, Grade: Mysterious God, Attributes: None. Equipment Requirements: Can only be slotted in [Lunar Scourge].

Effects: HP+150%, MP+150%.

[Moon Grief]: Lunar Scourge’s exclusive skill, when cast it will release moonlight that affects the minds of all targets in range, causing them to forget all of their skills. Effects: Forcefully seals all targets’ magic and skills, range= (2 x player level) metres. Lasts for 10 seconds, no MP cost, Cooldown Time: 60 seconds.

Socket 7: Empty. Can equip any energy crystal and energy orb of any grade. Exclusive God Orb: [Libra Orb]

Socket 8: Empty. Can equip any energy crystal and energy orb of any grade. Exclusive God Orb: [Scorpio Orb]

Socket 9: [Sagittarius Orb]: Type: Energy Orb, Grade: Mysterious God, Attribute: None. Equipment Requirement: Can only be slotted in [Lunar Scourge].

Attributes: All attacks [Absolute Hit] (Ignore [Absolute Dodge] status), damage +50% when using any “arrow” class attack. Shooting range +50%, and triggers [Lossless Piercing] 100% of the time.

Socket 10: Empty. Can equip any energy crystal and energy orb of any grade. Exclusive God Orb: [Capricorn Orb]

Socket 11: Empty. Can equip any energy crystal and energy orb of any grade. Exclusive God Orb: [Aquarius Orb]

Socket 12: [Pisces Orb]: Type: Energy Orb, Grade: Mysterious God; Equipment Requirement: Can only be slotted in [Lunar Scourge].

Effects: Allows the user to have a bonus 2 professions.

Middle left socket: Empty. Can only equip [Star God Orb]

Middle right socket: Empty. Can only equip [Moon God Orb]

Middle left socket: Empty. Can only equip [Sun God Orb]

Additional Attributes:

[Heaven’s Jealousy]: The amount of EXP required for you to level up is 200% of the normal state, the amount of SP required for your skills to upgrade is 200% of the normal state, after death your level will directly return to 0. Permanent effect, cannot be removed. offset or deactivated.

[Heaven’s Wrath]: The way of the shura, there is not return, determined to walk this path, heaven’s wrath you will suffer.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    last gem he got was Cancer on chapter 175-176 so unless he got one since chapter 360 that's all he has

5. Obstrocity

Obstrocity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome, thanks! If someone that has read ahead with the raws could add the other gem effects that would be awesome, and much appreciated!

6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well the gem collecting should pick up soon since he needs a completed lunar scurge to revive his woman

7. kay.lenson

kay.lenson Deus ex machina

Reading List:
    Link
    He will complete gems collection nearly at the end..

8. Yvi

Yvi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaa.... Takes waaay too long

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    updated the list since virgo is the newest orb found in the translation chapters, I believe its a typo on the part of the translator or author but 266 mentions Pisces orb but in 392 instead its Aquarius that's used

10. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess for gems left
    Ares = Beserk gem
    Taurus = STR/ STAM gem
    Leo = aura with increase ATP for MC and decrease def for enemies inside the zone
    Scorpio = Status [poison, sleep, paralyzes, etc] negate

11. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Taken from Wuxiaworld's discussion topic. The brackets indicate what chapter he receives these orbs in.

(45/46)Gemini Bead-Basically, it allows the wearer to Dual Wield regardless of class, without penalties, and even allows the user to wield two-handed weapons in each hand (e.g having a long spear in each hand and wielding it or using two broadswords are all possible). Even though the wielder doesn't suffer any penalties stats-wise, there is still a need to keep your balance (so you need real life skill of Dual Wielding to maximize this property). He got it from the guardian of the place where he found the Lunar Scourge
    (75/76)Sagittarius Bead-All attacks hits, ignores dodge rates. When attacking using an 'arrow', attack and range is increased by 50%, 100% chance to proc Pierce (I'm not sure about the Pierce part though, cant remember if the author expanded on it). Found by Little Grey in an alternate dimension used as a trial for Hidden Jobs while fetching Ling Chen's spear.
    (175)Cancer Bead-Physical attacks ignores enemy defense. Received by completing a quest to fulfill the final wishes of the previous Shura (he also received two skills as extra,1. Shura Kill Community-99.9999% Instant Death, requires 90% hp, 90% MP, permanently reduces all basic stats by 30 and level by 9, 2. Shura-Summons Shura for 60 seconds as a battle assistant).
    (266)Pisces Bead-Allows two extra Jobs (I made a mistake there in one of my previous comments, my bad). He found it in a mask which is a Sect treasure of the Dust Tactics Sect (the second Job of the MC).
    (391)Virgo Bead-HP+150%, MP+150%. Found in the Dwarven Hall, where the Dwarves displayed their best crafts.
    (419)Libra Bead-50% of ending cooldown immediately after cast.
    (452)Scorpio Bead-Make attacks into all attribute (as in Physical, Magical, Item, all in one), strong property destruction (basically massive damage boost against buildings and such), ignores pain settings and multiplies pain by 300% (basically 4 times the pain without pain reduction), has 15% of triggering random status effects (e.g Instant Death) (slightly unsure whether it was 15% of random status effect or 15% of Instant Death though).
    (489)Aquarius Bead-Gives the water element affinity:doubled damage and increase range for water type attacks, absorbs water type attacks (basically heals instead of receiving damage from water type attacks), negative status effects due to water are nullified, can heal in water, can freely move in water, etc. This applies for all forms of water (e.g snow, ice).
    (527)Taurus Bead-Make attacks into all attribute (as in Physical, Magical, Item, all in one), Absolute Crit.
    (669/670)Leo Bead-Increases Physical Damage of both user and pets by 100%.
    (669/670)Capricorn Bead-Increase Magical Damage of both user and pets by 100%.
    (732/733)Aries Bead-Negates negatives effects of skills (e.g when using a skill that requires stats to be permanently lowered, the skill will activate without having to lower the stat).
    (757)Moon God Bead (GT, don't blame me)-+50000000 HP, gives the user the ability to call out the Cursed Spear of the Moon God (that's what I could make out of GT)
    (774/775)Star God Bead (GT, don't blame me)-+50000000 MP, gives the user the ability to call out the Cursed Armor of the Star God (that's what I could make out of GT).
    (834)Sun God Bead (GT, don't blame me)-No known effect.

Before its asked, since there are "unrelated" spoilers in the wuxia world topic, I've removed the "found" parts for all orbs that haven't been found yet in the translation (libra onwards). If you wanna be spoiled regarding how he obtains them, you can look this up in wuxia world.
    Also, the sun god bead thing's effect is "correct", in the sense that we legit don't know what it does. He gets it, it helps him, k done.

Also, if you wanna know what moon god and star god beads are summoning...well...its somewhat unrelated to the bead effect but i'll put it in spoilers below.

Cursed Spear of the Moon God
    Attribute: +32,000 Physical Damage, +32,000 Magical Damage, +1,000 Strength, +1,000 Constitution, +1,000 Agility, +1,000 Spirit, +100 Speed, +10 Luck, +10 Savvy, Water, Fire, Wind, Thunder, Earth +30% resistance, Light +50% resistance, Darkness +10% resistance
    Additional Attribute: Block Judgement:20, When using any Cursed skill, be it Passive or Active, permanently loses 1,000 HP and 1,000 MP upon activation
    Additional Skills:
    Warriors (GT name):passive Skill only available for the Cursed Spear of the Moon God, upon doing an attack, an additional attack will be instantly generated (basically, if a monster was stabbed and received 10k damage, then another 10k damage will be dealt separately, as if it had been attacked using the same attack twice)
    Moon Breaker (not sure, GT calls it OFF month): Focuses attack onto the tip of the Spear, is said to have enough power to destroy the moon, range is up to 5,000 meters from the tip, damage is 8,000% of total damage, has 100% to proc a 30 seconds Blind. When target is locked onto a single target, damage is increased to 15,000%. 150,000 Mana cost, 1 hour cooldown.
    Weeping Sky (partial GT): Throws the Cursed Spear of the Moon God into the sky to call upon a rain of shadow spears from the sky, causing a rain of destruction. Range is 30 km radius around the casting point, deals 10,000% of total damage to all target in range, 2,800,000 Mana cost, 3 days cooldown. The Cursed Spear of the Moon God will return to the Moon God Bead and will be silenced for a day, cannot be called out for this duration.
    May God Kill (GT name): Attack and Range is unknown, ultimate skill of the Cursed Spear of the Moon God, upon being used, the Cursed Spear of the Moon God will fall into silence for 3 months.

Cursed Armor of the Star God
    Attribute: +32,000 Defense, +1,000 Strength, +1,000 Constitution, +1,000 Agility, +1,000 Spirit, +10 Luck, +10 Savvy, Water, Fire, Wind, Thunder, Earth +50% resistance, Light +70% resistance, Darkness +20% resistance, Indestructible
    Additional Skills:
    Star Soul (partial GT): Passive Skill only available for the Cursed Armor of the Star God. If HP is over 50% when hit by a fatal attack, death is prevented, and user will retain 1 HP. When HP is lower than 50% and user is hit by a fatal attack, the attack will be canceled, can be used up to 10 times per day.
    Star Soul (don't know why, but this skill is divided into two): Passive Skill only available for the Cursed Armor of the Star God. When subjected to an attack, has a 50% chance to negate it regardless of it being a Physical or Magical attack. When a Physical attack is negated, the damage will be transformed into HP while a Magical attack will be transformed into MP
    Star Anger: Counterattack skill only available for the Cursed Armor of the Star God. 50% chance to deal 100% of damage received back to the attacker, 50% chance to deal 200% of the damage received back to the attacker, damage is reflected regardless of distance, cannot be avoided or offset.
    Star Meteorite: Ultimate Defense and Counterattack skill. After casting, for 24 hours, user will be immune to all attacks, and will return damage by 500% of the received value to the attacker. After being used, the Cursed Armor of the Star God will fall into silence for 30 days, 300,000 Mana cost, 3 month cooldown