News LysUltima Welcomes: Ebisu Translations!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by LysUltima, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LysUltima

LysUltima Riichi! Tsumo! Toitoi! Suuankou!?

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually never did one of these....

Well, here goes!

Yes, we're welcoming ourselves! Someone has to do it and no better person than the cutest loli around! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Let me (the great and mighty and powerful and smart and genius and amazing and awesome and cool almighty LYS!) introduce ET :blobphone:and our squad :blobhighfive: to everyone. Before long we'll dominate the world! :blobfearful: (oops that was a slip up...) :sweating_profusely:

So sit back and enjoy this interesting story of our creation! :aww:

Once upon a time, in a not so distant land there lived a shy tsun :blobiampsyx: . This tyrant- I mean tsun had been working so hard :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:to not do work because that tsun was too lazy and wanted to spend his summer break reading novels :blobparty::blobpopcorn:when he found out that he pretty much read :blobhero::blobwhistle: everything that looked interesting on NU :aww: . He was never the same after that!!! :blobowoevil_horns:

He was bored one day when suddenly, he had an AHA moment: :blobphone:

"Wouldn't it be cool if I translated? For one, I won't look like an idiot from not knowing Japanese in front of my actual Japanese relatives. Just something that popped in my mind just now." :blob_sunglasses:

Everyone agreed :aww::aww::aww: and that's how Blob Translations came to be! :blobphone:
    He's a sad loner so he unilaterally decided to go on Syosetu to look for a novel to translate:aww::aww::aww: and that's how he bothered actually thinking of a name for a couple seconds! :blobphone: It's truly not hard to name a website after yourself, isn't it? :sweating_profusely:

When weI posted ourmy first translated chapter (loner, remember?), it finally dawned on usme :hmm:. What first started as an attempt to not suck at Japanese :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: has turned into something unimaginable. :aww: Yes, a sinkhole of endless work where I couldn't escape.:blobcry:

We don't know what the future holds for ET but one thing we do know, amazing things :aww::aww: happen when we all have fun :blobrofl::blobrofl: working together:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR: :blobhighfive: !!!

So stay tuned, have some popcorn! :blobpopcorn: :blobpopcorn:and cookies too :cookie::cookie:! Popsicles anyone? :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Make yourselves comfortable as we bring you more stories to enjoy! :aww:

Meet the rest of the Not-Blob Squad :blobphone:
    (please note: this is the full list since we are so small and pitiful.:blobspy::blobninja::blobpeek::blob_sunglasses::blobshh: )

@LysUltima: The best at everything.... need I say more?

@Land of The Fallen: The best at going on NUF to procrastinate. Got to the point where I changed Miki's (discord bot) prefix to "fallen needs to tl."

@ScipioM: The best at being the second laziest. A trap and recently got motivation to translate a novel that he can relate to. (How Is It My Fault That I Look Like a Girl! MC is 3'5" XD)

@bberu: ScipioM's slaveditor that he forgets 50% of the time. I don't know how this is working out with them.

@Sir_Spicious: The best at being a lolicon. I dropped a series that I felt had nothing going for it, but he picked it back up for the simple reason of the main character being a loli.

@paradoxialprodigy: The best at being here for a short time. A part timer, I guess? Anyways, he's been translating MEMORIZE recently, so that's good!

@Not on NU: A great editor. Greek. Works at Pizza Hut. [CENSORED] Yep, we found his facebook.

@Mahou-nii-sama: Another great editor. Most likely likes mashed mushrooms. Yep, we didn't find his facebook.

@Eintagsfliege: The best at being hardworking. Very hard worker. Quite amazing. I dread the day when we infect him with our laziness.

tldr; Ebisu Translations is a fun place to be!!! Come and join us and we'll treat you like sla- :blobfearful: I mean family!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

By the way, welcome, BlobT~
    Even though most of your members joined NUF way before I did..... (but that's like most NUF welcoming messages, so it's okay)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  2. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gawd !
    What i've been doing !
    I'm just gave him an idea !!
    :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Anyway. . . Welcome ?

3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I've been thinking... your shamelessness has been kind of... lacking... I mean you have yet to go to looking for forum and post:

"Looking for novels that I am translating"

or

"Looking for a novel that has invisible panda MC"

Your gonna have to pick up your game if you want to become the Shameless King : /

AliceShiki likes this.
  4. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh No!! Shameless Advertising by @LysUltima RUN FOR UR LIVES :blobhero: :blob_coughblood:

AliceShiki and LysUltima like this.
  5. MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN Planet sized warrior Tony without wisdom teeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to NUF!
    Now this is shameless.

AliceShiki and Cite like this.
  6. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    ... But, that's becoming a nest of lolicons...

7. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Parth37955. Nuff said :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

LysUltima likes this.
  8. LysUltima

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the thing; I'm actually not that shameless despite what everyone else says....

*goes to the looking for section*

9. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds of something... pliagarism?
    Anyway.

Welcome!

AliceShiki likes this.
  10. LysUltima

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, parth exists.

Have this picture instead: upload_2017-11-3_19-38-28.png

Slayerwolfx2 and AliceShiki like this.
  11. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slayerwolfx2 and AliceShiki like this.
  12. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    How many has it been this week?

13. LysUltima

Reading List:
    Link
    And who do you think is shameless enough to do it?

AliceShiki likes this.
  14. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    There some pretty shameless Blobs around here...:hmm:

15. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Lys-chan, your dignity, I think you dropped it :blobfearful::facepalm:

16. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not even know we have so many emoticons... Damn only four days from last chap of support could not tell.

17. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Nonsense, Parth is simply a myth made to scare bad children.

18. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  19. Blobber

Blobber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god @Blob Translations , your post is becoming a copy pasta. What have you started!!

iampsyx and AliceShiki like this.
  20. MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN Planet sized warrior Tony without wisdom teeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Being lazy and shameless.

Yes, I'm welcoming myself! Someone has to do it and no better person than the cutest chicken around! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Let me (the great and mighty and powerful and smart and genius and amazing and awesome and cool almighty Chicken!) introduce ET :blobphone:and our squad :blobhighfive: to everyone. Before long we'll dominate the world! :blobfearful: (oops that was a slip up...) :sweating_profusely:

So sit back and enjoy this interesting story of our creation! :aww:

Once upon a time, in a not so distant land there lived a shy tsun :blobiampsyx: . This tyrant- I mean tsun had been working so hard :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:to not do work because that tsun was too lazy and wanted to spend his summer break reading novels :blobparty::blobpopcorn:when he found out that he pretty much read :blobhero::blobwhistle:everything that looked interesting on NU :aww: . He was never the same after that!!! :blobowoevil_horns:

He was bored one day when suddenly, he had an AHA moment: :blobphone:

"Wouldn't it be cool if I translated? For one, I won't look like an idiot from not knowing Japanese in front of my actual Japanese relatives. Just something that popped in my mind just now." :blob_sunglasses:

Everyone agreed :aww::aww::aww: and that's how Blob Translations came to be! :blobphone:
    He's a sad loner so he unilaterally decided to go on Syosetu to look for a novel to translate:aww::aww::aww:and that's how he bothered actually thinking of a name for a couple seconds! :blobphone: It's truly not hard to name a website after yourself, isn't it? :sweating_profusely:

When weI posted ourmy first translated chapter (loner, remember?), it finally dawned on usme :hmm:. What first started as an attempt to not suck at Japanese :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: has turned into something unimaginable. :aww: Yes, a sinkhole of endless work where I couldn't escape.:blobcry:

We don't know what the future holds for ET but one thing we do know, amazing things :aww::aww:happen when we all have fun :blobrofl::blobrofl: working together:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR: :blobhighfive: !!!

So stay tuned, have some popcorn! :blobpopcorn: :blobpopcorn:and cookies too :cookie::cookie:! Popsicles anyone? :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:Make yourselves comfortable as we bring you more stories to enjoy! :aww:

Meet the rest of the Blob Squad :blobphone:
    (please note: this is the full list since we are so small and pitiful.:blobspy::blobninja::blobpeek::blob_sunglasses::blobshh: )

@MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN: The best at everything.... need I say more?

@Land of The Fallen: The best at going on NUF to procrastinate. Got to the point where I changedMiki's (discord bot) prefix to "fallen needs to tl."

@ScipioM: The best at being the second laziest. A trap and recently got motivation to translate a novel that he can relate to. (How Is It My Fault That I Look Like a Girl! MC is 3'5" XD)

@bberu: ScipioM's slaveditor that he forgets 50% of the time. I don't know how this is working out with them.

@Sir_Spicious: The best at being a lolicon. I dropped a series that I felt had nothing going for it, but he picked it back up for the simple reason of the main character being a loli.

@paradoxialprodigy: The best at being here for a short time. A part timer, I guess? Anyways, he's been translating MEMORIZE recently, so that's good!

@Not on NU: A great editor. Greek. Works at Pizza Hut. [CENSORED] Yep, we found his facebook.

@Mahou-nii-sama: Another great editor. Most likely likes mashed mushrooms. Yep, we didn't find his facebook.

@Eintagsfliege: The best at being hardworking. Very hard worker. Quite amazing. I dread the day when we infect him with our laziness.

tldr; Ebisu Translations is a fun place to be!!! Come and join us and we'll treat you like sla- :blobfearful: I mean family!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

By the way, welcome, BlobT~
    Even though most of your members joined NUF way before I did..... (but that's like most NUF welcoming messages, so it's okay)

Land of The Fallen and Action like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.