M&GS&LS

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Sawanara murasaki, Jan 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I don't know when I drew them, either in 2016 or earlier 2017...I wish people to love this comic but I never post it anywhere and just draw it but wishes to renew it since the female characters are way too short!! That's annoying and the paneling are kinda sucks too...and the English has too many grammatical error (forgive me) but I feel so lazy to correct it since I'd already inked them the past years TToTT...And forgive me if the lined on the pages annoyed you cause I drew them on my exercise notebook that's why cause this comic is a trial for inking pages..
    I wasn't experienced at drawing manga at that time but now I'm 85% experienced (except for panelling)..

So here, I let you read some pieces of it(16 pages) and tell me if I could proceed the story when I renew it...
    but it's a bit hard to renew it since somebody had stole Hoshira'S and Shira'S (urai) original character preference paper 2 years ago but I'll try my best..(sorry for the long talk, I'm just so excited)

Edit: I stopped drawing this manga after my ex-best friend break our friendship cause I drew this manga for her:cry:

2nd edit: Just found the original character preference of Hohira and Urai in my phone's hidden file system(yokata):blobsob:..After this, I won't lost this pic again cause like i'd mentioned, their photo had been stolen.
    Title: Mafia's and Gangster's Son and Lovely Senpai
    Summary: N/A
    Genre: School life, Shoujo, Parody (since I've a lot of manga, so this comic will reveal most of them but not in the first chapter), Comedy
    Rating: G

Document_1.jpg Document_2.jpg Document_3.jpg Document_4.jpg Document_5.jpg Document_6.jpg Document_7.jpg Document_8.jpg Document_9.jpg Document_10.jpg
    Note: Tsubasa in this page is not how she should act(that's why I wish to renew it) but the next page is acceptable..she's cool and charming and everyone loves her and admire her..
    Document_11.jpg
    Note: Urai and Hoshira(the guy with glasses) are the new transferred students..The point here is that all the characters are separated so the story goes on after Tsubasa and the other started to gather again.

Document_12.jpg Document_13.jpg Document_14.jpg Document_15.jpg Document_16.jpg Note: Kenji and Reiji are just extra characters, not part of them..

https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5393546/

https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5394968/

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    Lonelycity, blues86, Kuchi66 and 2 others like this.
  2. Xieljhane

Xieljhane Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    The drawing's are cute, :blobpopcorn:
    ... That's all I can say.. :aww: I'm not good at explaining things eh.. :facepalm::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:..

3. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I would imagine an otaku drawing.

It's very awkward.

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ....wut did you do... have you make your amendments to her then?

Also, nice skills you have for a rookie mangaka, not so nice that the society needs more accountants...

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  5. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly said my first opinion is those glasses look like mustaches on the nose

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  6. Nara

Nara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your paneling skill is really godlike, your hand writing is beautifully written that always makes me read it back to make sure that i have understand it. The comedy is truly hilarious that makes me wonder why a blind person would be studying in normal school, and the last but not least, your ex-best friend is truly a fool who doesn't know how to cherish someone hard work that's being done for her.

I'm sorry if you mad at me, i want to do this so you have the motivation to remake the manga and let me read it :notlikeblob:
    Wuahahahah

0000000 and Sawanara murasaki like this.
  7. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who was foolish was me:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    Nah, it was an old story and it doesn't hurt me anymore, I don't really take things serious nowadays

Nara and 0000000 like this.
  8. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I did, and I'd tried again last year but still fail..but it's alright, I take things positively thanks to my new bestfriend:blobpats:

Nara and 0000000 like this.
  9. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2020-01-20-17-19-59_1.jpg Screenshot_2020-01-20-17-20-02_1.jpg Screenshot_2020-01-20-17-20-04_1.jpg Screenshot_2020-01-20-17-20-07_1.jpg

P_20200207_221158.jpg
    @Maid Chan , I know that the drawing looks a bit awful cause I haven't touch my pencils and papers for days:blobdizzy: but your request enough to make me happy, thank you...that's Ashura and I really like your idea and I'm always and always wish to draw Ashura in maid's dress:blobokhand:

Sorry for posting it here and even though you ask for one but I'm really excited to show you my Konomi in maid dress..:blobReach:
    Sorry too if both maids aren't what you really wish to see:blobsalt:
    I'll try my best..and I really love to see girls showing off their shoulders and wear miniskirt:aww: Sorry again...:blobok: Screenshot_2020-02-07-22-12-56_1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Nara likes this.
  11. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Coin_2.jpg Coin_1.jpg
    New Student part I_1.jpg New Student part I_2.jpg New Student part I_3.jpg New Student part I_4.jpg New Student part I_5.jpg New Student part I_6.jpg New Student part I_7.jpg New Student part I_8.jpg New Student part I_9.jpg
    Note: Desperate + Embarass
    New Student part I_10.jpg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020