Chinese Madness of the Heart (BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by myfakeaccount, May 15, 2022.

1. myfakeaccount

myfakeaccount Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:
    Madness of the Heart (心狂)
    Raw Link: I am hoping that it's this
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/madness-of-the-heart/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I was reading the third case when the whole chinese website going international thing came and 78zao who was an exceptional translator unfortunately deleted their translation eventhough they had completed it. It was an amazing novel - the relationship between MC and ML is portrayed well and the story line and the relationship is well balanced. The side characters are not just cannon fodders and actually have their own stories. It was an amazing novel and MTL is giving me a headache so someone please please translate it :blobsob:

Description:

Upon completing a year-long training program with a special operations team at the Ministry of Public Security, Ming Shu returns to Dongye City to discover that he has a new boss.

Many people said to him, “Ming-ge, the new boss is such an enigma. Don’t let him harass you.”

To which Ming Shu replied, “…that guy has been harassing me for years. You guys just don’t know it.”

Ever since Ming Shu returned to the bustling metropolis of Dongye City, strange murders have been cropping up one after another. An unemployed man suddenly goes berserk in a cafe. A mysterious incident occurs at a long-abandoned playground in the middle of the night. Underneath the body of a man who met a tragic end, a second corpse is discovered to be buried.

Captain of the Serious Crimes Division, Ming Shu, and Deputy Director of the Criminal Investigation Bureau, Xiao Yu’an, join forces to investigate and solve all these bizarre cases and more.

Note: The main plot is a criminal investigation drama. Part of the same series as ‘Poisoned Heart’.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  2. myfakeaccount

myfakeaccount Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Pezwitch

Pezwitch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Just reread this up to chapter 120, it’s so good and I’m hoping it gets picked up