Mafia [Mafia] Pokemon - Game Thread - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS (4/16)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Zone Q11, Jul 16, 2019.

1. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fossil will be happy to be the sacrificial lamb. :blobtaco:

Fossil and Zone Q11 like this.
  2. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I didn't say my reason out at all, because I was stressing on who to kill

I thought about das reasoning for fossil suspicion because he was going along with ginger and how his votes seems inconsistent, seeing how das and fossil on odd each other, I thought one of them will be the mafia

There was a high risk on killing das, so I made simple decision. If Fossil turned out to be mafia, I will trust on das, if not I planned to target on her.

Turned out, fossil was the one, so the next steps was just to use the bombing chart to analyze who the mafia is.

Perhaps it was unfair judgement, but I didn't know what else do, my bombing chart was only planned to use as something to analyze the players.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  3. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...you do realize that to do so, he needs to be alive, right? D5 and N5 are the deciding factors, and our game's fate has already been decided.
    You are using the wrong mindset @Fossil. This is NUF, a place where chaos reigns since the '15s.
    You can't force anyone to get better here. Nor can you expect them to become better.
    The mafia members here are either already good from the get-go (like melancholy, Rotte and Hebiya/hey man/Wise old fisher) or they are mindless sheeps who need to be sent to Mafia Universe before they understand what it means to play for real.
    Hm... Yeah, I guess so.

Fossil, Das and Kirill like this.
  4. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    He already was. Fossil participated in the last MU Championship. He has seen the truth.
    Well, there is this thing called "tone reading", "writing out what you are thinking", "poking", and "testing reactions", but I guess you don't know much about them...

Also:
    Das is male.

Das likes this.
  5. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    him*

Zone Q11 and Evil_Ginger like this.
  6. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    Rotte is a good player?
    That d1 turn against me was bad as hell.
    So now he knows the darkness in Nuf :blobhyperthink:

Zone Q11 likes this.
  7. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... Well... It's sounds feminine for me

As for the other stuff, I'm probably mixing them up. Just be glad that you wouldn't see how it will be, should I play mafia in real life.

8. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Heal.
    Mm, start of next week sure. This weekend I have Sincy over, causing me to have no time.
    Indeed I do, sadly.

9. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, only healed myself as I wasnt confident who was actually town until sio

Zone Q11 and Fossil like this.
  10. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my reasoning for my votes is pretty obvious, first vote on Evil_Ginger he was the most suspicious for me as he wasn't playing like he usually did, which makes you suspicious automatically don't care if you just went to some other website and played it's still super suspicious to drastically change how you play. The reason I didn't suspect Fossil as much as Evil_Ginger is because he plays mafia more then town so his oddities are more likely to appear in town then mafia. He was actually most likely to be traitor or some kind in my mind a far lower necessity to kill then actual mafia.
    My second vote was against a complete inactive, with the way the days were going well punishing inactivity was a necessity for us to do since Zone wasn't you could do nothing for 2 days and you'd just get a slap on the wrist... That is not conducive to having any productivity in NUF mafia since people will choose to stay quiet if they can. It might not be a good diea to do but many NUF mafia members are lazy.
    Day 4 I probably would have voted Fossil since I thought he could have been a traitor XD.
    All that is gut reading. And in the end I would have gotten 2 mafia and promoted activity. Now Fossil could have easily not been mafia as well but in hindsight I kind of doubt that.

11. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    But I was legitimately trying to be like zone lol

I guess that would have gotten me killed even if I was town, huh?

Zone Q11 likes this.
  12. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm. We actually made sure not to kill you as that would make me suspicious, so completely unnecessary.

13. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    Fossil is suspicious for diverting my suspicion to town's people. When I said rotte was scary, he said the more they are good in persuading, the more chances they are mafia, something along those lines. I wouldn't have doubted you since there are cases like that. But then the next second, when i posted some conspiracy about the possibility of sio killing nyann, you immediately pointed your finger at sio, that's really scummy for me. Although at some point you suddenly asked why i'd vote for SoL, it made me think twice because it's like are you caring for the town or are you just reminding people that he is suspicious? However, at the end of day 2, you decided to vote nolynch when the division between town and mafia was getting clearer (i even posted those x x x between the members =.=), it's like deciding to be neutral when one side is clearly right.

Why I said Fossil is like evil_ginger's boss is because fossil is better at mind manipulation than evil_ginger. Evil_Ginger is like underdog, targeting town's people here and there like a boss, attracting people's attention. Although, I was persuaded by ginger's explanation before, but maybe it's his bad luck because his change in playing became sus to those who knew him before.

There! There! Your evidence! *hides*

14. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspected from the beginning that Vyren was a mafia member! :blobcat_knife:

16. FourSeasons

Reading List:
    Link
    here's my obligatory closing speech a.k.a. my unpopular opinion

I don't know how to judge if it's really that bad of a game. I can only say it is not that good because many people are afk, me included, but it's really hard to think what to say. I'm bad in making the conversation going. My reasons are also mostly illogical. There's still many reason why this game is bad.

You can say this game just depended on guts and heavily, on luck. I can only comment "Some dumb people must have big luck to live longer" and yes, it's you, @Lemonfairy , but don't get offended because what I meant on dumb is being a newbie. And don't worry, I'm also dumb, for seeking death by spouting nonsense, and that's the other kind of dumb who doesn't live longer.

To close it off, as a dumb, I can say: It's good as long as my team wins! Hmph!
    (  ̄ ^ ̄ )

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  17. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~ Though you’re too late....

18. FourSeasons

Reading List:
    Link
    because you killed me in night 2 :blob_teary:

19. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    You could've just called me a noob without saying I was dumb... :blobunamused:

I'm also quite curious as to why mafia didn't go after me when I literally claimed a Town PR on D1.

Zone Q11 and Evil_Ginger like this.
  20. FourSeasons

Reading List:
    Link
    oh right it's more fitting :blobrofl: