Spoiler Mages Are Too OP

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by akki, Oct 21, 2020.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yahallo~

I started this novel a while back and it’s a nice read and fairly enjoyable. I just have some questions about the novel and hope someone could answer them.

Is it a game that’s being played in the novel or is it a real place that’s accessed through the game? The mc can somehow use magic spells in reality so it’s hard to believe it’s just a game.

Also what’s the deal with the game company only selling a limited number of game cabins? That makes no sense~

And if anyone has any other general spoilers I’ll welcome them too.

Thanks~

2. mrawesome69

mrawesome69 I'm getting too old for this shit

Reading List:
    Link
    it all points that it could be real world specialy cuz admin when he denied roland that epic quest in chap 348 said he's off to maintain the world frag...game world

akki likes this.
  3. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jello~~~ the title sounds too dope, can someone tell me something about it? Like a synopsis?

4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s the synopsis from NU.

Mages Are Too OP

As one of the first players to gain access to World of Falan—the first immersive game worldwide—Roland creates his character as a Mage.

However, playing as a Mage is not as fun and easy as he thought. His head even explodes after he casts the very first spell in the game.

Stubbornly sticking to his class when most Mages decide to create a new character, Roland gradually discovers tricks of the trade and his unusual talent. This allows him to change people’s stereotypes on Mages and to explore the deeply-buried secrets of this game…

5. Magekami

Magekami New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’ve fallen in love with this novel and from what I got from the raw and good ol safari translation this is what I’ve read/took guesses on.

The game being real?
    This is something that our mc Roland was thinking about from the vary start we get hints that the npcs were more then just npcs that making gods and magic and more being real just in another world. This also correlates with your questions of why there is so few game cabins.

Why so few Game cabins?

To understand exactly why I think there is so few game cabins we first need to understand that what the Machines do. It has been theorized by Roland that it takes their soul to another world where they are given the avatar from the goddess of life. We don’t know for sure yet about the god in his reality but we are lead to believe that they are super super powerful enough to hide their world and protect at least 500,000 souls from anything that would truly kill them as well as use of time aka causality the most difficult thing any mage or god knows of. Therefore I think that there will be no more game cabins unless somehow this god grows more powerful (could be) or Roland finds a way to teleport to his luxury space which he is working on by slowly growing stronger in reality.

Feel free to ask questions about this novel I love it so much!

akki likes this.