Magic Academy (Events)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Jeanette, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Adam opened his eyes to a surprisingly young-looking nurse working at something while he lied in bed. *That may have worked a little too well*

"Excuse me miss, if everything is alright could I get a drink of water?" Adam briefly looked at his hands then back up to the nurse. "I'm feeling well for the moment and would like to walk around a bit. Of course, if you think I should stay in bed awhile I won't object, only... Can I get a book on the History of the School, and perhaps one on more current events and people in the surrounding area? Something like that will certainly help me relax and recover."

@Jeanette

Jeanette likes this.
  2. Jeanette

Jeanette Lemo's wife, Anra's heroine, Aliceshiki's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    "Of course." The nurse clapped and a doll carried over a glass full of water "as for the other things you can just study and learn it in class." She chuckled as she went to a desk and started reading a very technical textbook that looked quite difficult.

While they were doing that Jen looked at Eliot ( @Little Evil ) "I think we should get to our dorms and meet our dorm mates soon, First impressions are really important after all. She was also full of curiosity about what the dorm rooms looked like, and how the dorms operated in the school.

3. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at Eliot again Jen seemed to be in thought "It might be best to get going now since It'd give us good impressions with our dorm mates." @Little Evil @Viator

Little Evil likes this.
  4. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ahh, pardon me... I seem to have gotten lost in my thoughts."

Elliot proclaimed as Jen's voice interrupted whatever thoughts went by in his head.

"Perhaps we should, yes... Sorry for being absent-minded."

Few steps and opened doors later had him facing Jen with a slight smile.

"Shall we embark then? Ladies first~"

Jeanette likes this.
  5. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^) "Then we shall~" Jen headed out and walked the way they had come from "I hope He's okay, and It's alright~ Nobody would expect to have a medical emergency on the first day~" She walked and talked a bit more "I hope my dorm mate will be someone nice, I'll have so much fun being friends with them."

6. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Elliot fell in step with Jen as they retraced their steps, nodding along occasionally.

"Hmm, yes, to deal with emergencies on the first day... It seems like an interesting omen for the upcoming school year."

Before it was time to part, he turned to Jen once more to reassure her.

"Don't worry, Im sure that whoever your dorm mate shall be, will be a wonderful person~"

And in soft whisper added.

"Lets just hope mine shall be as well..."

"Anyway, to visit ladies dorms would not be appropriate for me, and so, I must bid you farewell here. It was lovely to see you again after such a long time Jen. Im looking forward to seeing you in classes."

And so, Elliot said his farewells with bright smile.

Jeanette and AliceShiki like this.
  7. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Then I shall part with you." Jen shook his hand and left to the female dorms after another few minutes of farewells, making it a bit clear that Jen was reluctant to part with her friend that she had just reunited with. Heading to the female dorm she checked in the the dorm mother and was given the sets of uniforms and clothes that she was to wear in class, and the clothes sets for informal settings and events.

She sat on the bed and waited for her room-mate to arrive, excited, she made some tea from herbs she found on the way to the academy using the water kettle and tea cups that were already in the room.

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *enters room*

"Oh my, is this tea? I wonder when it got here..."

*looks to the side and sees a girl*

"Oh! Oh my! Did I get the wrong room? I had gone pick some flowers, and then... Where was my room, then? I was sure it was here..." *tilts head*

Jeanette likes this.
  9. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^)/ "Ah, We're Dorm-mates, Nice to meet you" Jen stood up with a commoner's curtsy, and Gestured at the tea set "I've prepared some herbal tea as a greeting gift!" Jen looked elated "I'm Jen Etti, I'll be your dorm mate."

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  10. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Adam watched the other students leave, and soon made his way from the infirmary. *I'm sure I will get to know them later. But it's worth noting they seem close, and are kind enough to help a student in need * Adam adjusted his glasses. *Might as well meander my way back to the dorms, but I wonder if I can find a school newspaper or something on the way?* Adam began looking for anything posted by the students while he intentionally got a little lost in the halls of the academy.

Jeanette likes this.
  11. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    [Roleplaying as random npcs]
    The various but relatively sparse students that roamed the halls seemed to be part of the student council, or were part of the volunteer program. They seemed to be talking about the upcoming school year and about subjects too advanced for Adam to understand, they nodded his way in greeting whenever they passed him but did not seem to watch him too carefully.

The walls seem to be lined with statues that seem like they are watching your every move though, but the students roaming the hallls seemed to have ignored that while continuing their discussions.

12. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    In order not to stick out Adam also ignored the statues, but noted the fact that they (might) actually be watching. He approached a seemingly open student who appeared to be part of the student council. "Excuse the intrusion, I am Adam Freider. I am a new student looking for a little inside information. Do you have any advice? I'm looking for a student newspaper or anything to help grasp the general happenings of the area before finding my dorm." Adam was careful to observe the students reactions.

Jeanette likes this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh! Dorm-mates! I see I see~" *does a really clumsy curtsy* "I'm Flora Rizelia, mistress of Lord Roland Rizelia. Pleased to make your a-ak-aki-acquaintance!"

*sits down on the table* "Thanks for the gift!" *happily drinks the tea in a large gulp*

"Hot..." *is a bit tearful*

Jeanette likes this.
  14. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Uho!?" Jen rushed and got another cup full of cool water "You have to sip it slowly!" She replaced the Cup of Hot tea with the cup of cool water "Like so~" She blew on the cup of tea for a bit while waiting for Flora to drink the normal cool-ish water. She seemed to have passed on that her room-mate had married already but she thought it to be alright, 18 was an okay age to get married afterall.

If only she knew how young Flora married

"I'm 18 years old as of this year, and I hope to learn many things at this academy. What about you?"

AliceShiki likes this.
  15. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    A friendly smile crossed that student's face and he nodded "Student Newspaper Huh? There's a stand out in the court that passes out some of the local publications, theirs also the official school newspaper and the student run newspaper." He seemed to be in thought for a moment "And as for information about the area you could ask your dorm father, The man in charge of managing the male dorms."

He added a little bit after another moment
    "As for advice....Don't break any rules, Punishments are very strict here." With that last sentence the student council member left to attend to his duties with his friend.

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, thank you..."
    *drinks the water more slowly*
    *drinks the tea very very carefully and slowly afterwards*
    "Ah... This feels better..."
    "Oh, I'm 18 years old too... I think.

"And I hope to... Learn enough to not disappoint the lord? Yumi would get sad if I gave another reason for the lord to shout at me after all...

"Oh, Yumi is my daughter! She is six years old and really really cute! She is also really smart too, you know? She even wakes up on time on her own, and helped me learn how to read too! I'm sure you'll love her once you meet her!"

Jeanette likes this.
  17. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^)/ Jen couldn't help herself and patted the very innocent looking Flora "I'm sure you'll excel if you put your mind to whatever task you have." She was a bit surprised that such a young looking girl was also 18 and

"Daughter...?" She blinked "It seems you have a very, young daughter." She seemed to have now recognized Flora's infamy of being the mistress of a noble at the age of 12, "Oh you can just call me Jen, What do you want me to call you?" She seemed to still be treating Flora like she was the younger one.

AliceShiki likes this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ehe, I'll do my best~"
    "Eh? Yumi is pretty old though? She should soon start seeing possible fiances, shouldn't she?" *tilts head*

"And Flora is fine, Jen!"

Jeanette likes this.
  19. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "No." Jen's face became weird for a second before returning to a smile "Ah then, Hello Flora~" She seemed hesitant to be offering advice when they literally just met a minute ago "It might be better to wait for an older age for your daughter." She seemed to have connected the dots and the gaze she gave off towards flora was slowly become a compassionate gaze.

"Ah, forget about that, what do you want to ask about me?"

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm not the one who decides Yumi's marriage though?" *tilts head* "That's on the lord and on the lady.

"I'm happy as long as Yumi gets engaged to someone she likes though." *gives a cheerful smile*
    "Ask...?" *tilts head*

*ponder ponder*

"Why did you want me to forget about what we just talked about? Isn't forgetting bad? The lord tends to get angry when I forget things..."

Jeanette likes this.