Magic Association Magic Association - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Feb 11, 2018.

1. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    [East Zone] - Boss Fight
    'So, that shadow guy and ice chick have finally made their move, huh?' Soremad observed the escaping duo.

'Man, he really likes to be a bait, what is he, a masochist? And that girl allowing him to do that and attracting the weasel, is she a sadist? Do they perform some S&M play or what? Well, not that it concerns me...'

The transformed Mahjarrat shook his head as he hatefully glared at the weasel in front of him. 'Puppet, it was nice having you.' Soremad thought as he ordered the lesser sewer elemental to gather as much vermin as he could and rush after Umbrum before he himself did the same.

It was time to act!

The two parties of weasel, lesser sewer elemental crisscrossed each other's path while Soremad was a bit further behind.

'Now!' The Mahjarrat commanded the lesser sewer elemental.

At that moment, the vermin, which the puppet controlled stopped in their place, confused by the clash of commands between the lesser elemental and the weasel. One ordered them to attack Umbrum, whereas the other was to assault the weasel. The vermin did not know what to do and so they only stood between Umbrum and the charging weasel.

The weasel was too late to stop and barged into the vermin making them fly in all sides. They did not manage to even make it decrease in speed in the slightest.

The weasel though, furious at their act quickly deduced who was the one to betray him and chomped at the puppet. At that very moment, the puppet self-destructed.
    OoC: So, the self-destruction... well, it could not hurt the weasel that much as it is resistant to poison and corrosion, which is the main part of the elemental... But, it did explode inside its maw, so some small degree of injury could be there. How big you want it, I will let you decide for yourselves.
    @Naraku @Fossil @Ddraig

2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    [South Area] - Slay the Sewer Invaders (D)

Aye. Let us start our counter attack. I put mana into the whole building. After letting out a grin, I slammed me hammer onto the wall. A loud sound echoed inside ta' whole tower. What followed after that loud sound be the crunching sound from outside. Aye, that be me spell. I just made large needles came out of the whole building, skewering anythin unfortunate enough near it. What about civilian, ye ask? Sorry, mate. There be no civilian around us. I checked usin me Echo Earth spell. Only corrupted bastards be around us.

I opened the pillar that blocked the entrance with a loud slam to ta' pillar. By the beard! The stench! It be horrible! A mix of blood an' also sewer. Aye, this be one of the worst stench I ever smelled in me entire life. But at least the scenery of them monster be impaled be a good thin, fer me. I looked back to me partners. The word Adiana said entered me ears an' that made me thinkin.

"Hey, Adiana, want to get to the Assocation HQ or something? At lest ye be safer there. And....," I looked at her and furrowed me eyebrows, "do ye still want me coat fer the meantime?"

I know the lass be a very free soul, but...I don't know. I don't mind though. As I said before, it be a sight fer sore eyes. Too bad I cou' not enjoy it in this time of danger. What? I be a normal male, ya know? Hahaha!

"If ye want to get there, me and Esta cou' get ya there. What do ye say?"

Losing one support mage be a disadvantage, but her defendin her over an' over again be quite a hassle. Especially so since I fear that ta' monster be increasin more and more.

@Unreachable Hope @Quaesitor

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Niris didn't even accept her proposition but she still did it, even if from a certain point of view, it can be called rude or shameless, she didn't really care as she continued to prepare her spell, normally, she is near to instant-casting when using an Ice Pillar, right now, she took minutes for it. And plus the property that Glace gave, she couldn't help but chuckle as she says.

"Ha, that's going to be outrageous. Thank." Niris nodded, then she hit the ground with her feet, all the magic that she concentrated created an Ice Pillar, a thin one, two arm wide, but the length is left to see as the pillar erected diagonally from the ground and pierced the lower half of the weasel's back. It struggled a few seconds before breaking the pillar however... it couldn't move and simply turned back toward Niris and Glace.

Far away, Umbrum could see explosions formation, nevertheless... the weasel was going to turn back.
    "Damn it !" It could have been a great idea but it turned back
    However... something else happened...
    "Internal conflict ?" That was just perfect, the weasel was disturbed and seemed to be slightly injured, Umbrum simply used this opportunity, frozen and injured from a sewer elemental, wasn't it a perfect occasion to weaken it ?
    Instead of running opposite, he ran toward the weasel, which can be considered as an awful idea, but that was one of the only offensive way he had, the only way he could fight, at least, against such a monster, physical enhancement would be useless, he couldn't do huge illusion to fit this size, no he just couldn't. So what kind of possibility did he have ?
    Edax Umbra.

"Let's go !" Having no weapons in his hand and slowly draining out the mana of five of his mana crystal, he only had two left. He approached closely the weasel, he felt like his wounds were going to rip out on themselves but he didn't care as he saw the arm going to hit him, as the arm crashed into him, he muttered.
    "Disappear and become nothing, <Edax Umbra>" The arm that hit him simply disappeared and he was sent away toward the explosions formation, a bit beside it, at least, he wouldn't explode with luck.
    The weasel lost an arm, it looked like it never existed in the first place, only Umbrum would be able to make it come back. However, right now, he couldn't since he was lying down, poisoned and bleeding, his skin was becoming pale and he felt like curses were going to steal away what was left of him.
    He coughed blood, despite making the arm disappeared, he needed to touch it to make it disappear, nevertheless, he couldn't except if it was... the weasel touching him which created this result.

@MaliMi @Ddraig @Fossil

4. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    South Area - Slay the Sewer Invaders

Witnessing their strength, I can't help but admire them. Wind Shield, and then what the dwarf did... it really is impressive. So many dead beasts. But hearing the dwarf, I finally discover one of their names. So the elf is called Adiana. "Like he said, I'd help you get there if you want to!"

Suddenly, I notice that something is still moving outside of the tower. With a quick dash and a kick, the beast is dead, but... "It's... a snake? I haven't seen any snakes until now. Maybe beasts from deeper inside of the sewers have arrived by now...?" That would mean that the enemies now will be even stronger than before... and that we don't know what to expect.

As I ponder over this, I spot a group of... walking lizards? That is moving towards us, fast! "What- there are new beasts, walking lizards! They are fast!" Trying to deal some damage to this new threat before it reaches us, I cast Fire Strike on the Friendly Fire cloaking each of my limbs, aiming at four different enemies.

Surprisingly, one manages to dodge my attack, although it hits another of those things behind it. While it is good to see that one hit of Friendly Fire is still enough to kill them, I am not particularly thrilled about getting surrounded, so I retreat back inside the tower.

@shad12ow @Unreachable Hope

5. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Honestly ? Yes... I seriously want to go back to the headquarters... though, I will probably be forced to heal people, that's still better than right now~ however, you two accompany me ! Okay ?"

But then... what the fuck ?! Are you kidding me ?!
    I am gonna beat the hell outta the one who freed those monsters, come on, you aren't going to tell me they naturally exited those fucking sewers ?! Dammmn it... I coughed slightly and casted another spell, which one ?
    Gust of course !

"Never changing direction, push forward.
    Strive toward your goal.
    Always going onward.
    Send them back to their hole.

Charge forward.
    Deviate the harms.
    Fly onward.
    Taking our charms.
    Crush them frontward.
    That is our coat of arm.

Wind is my weapon,
    Mistral is my servant,
    That is my blessing,
    Which push away my burden.

My burden is pathetic,
    He shall disappear,
    Completely antithetic,
    In this storm they shall fear.
    <Gust>"

And go away !
    O-Ouch ! Damn it... I fell on my back because of the wind... geez...
    I stood up and looked around at the monsters who were immediately pushed, searching an exit I said my most honest thought.

"Let's just get away the fuck out of here ! And go back to the Headquarters ! We can just say that you are too injured and can't fight !"

Naraku, shad12ow, MaliMi and 2 others like this.
  6. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    The monster was stopped by the ice crystal for few seconds but that was enough for the skull servants. Being undead the pollution didnt affect them. They surrounded it while one of them with Momo went to help Umbrum. Momo cast heal slowing the corruption of his hand. The arm was healing but from the looks of it Umbrum was in lot of pain.
    ---------
    Glace finally casted cryogenic ice at last while observing that Niris seem to not like his help. He felt a little down but than on seeing his spell, smiled and said, "Glace last did something this huge during his exams in front of the elder." Being resonance enhanced, the snowstorm instantly stopped the monsters movement and its legs started freezing. He sent one of the broken piece of ice pillar towards monsters eye using heavenly gale injuring its left eye.
    -----
    "Dammit where did those new monsters come from?" Sroska sighed. Seeing Glace lock the monster in place see started casting the grimiore enhanced explosion. "Disable his movement for 20 seconds Glace!!" The snowstorm continued to bombard the weasel, limiting his movement to basically nothing.
    Twenty seconds past without anyone moving much and *BOOM* a huge explosion went off on Weasels right leg, crippling it and opening large wounds on its back. The monster was stunned by the large impact. Sroska fell down on her butt and Glace ran towards her carrying her in a princess carry.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Quaesitor and Naraku like this.
  7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    [South Area] - Slay the Sewer Invaders (D)

Walkin lizard? Aye, they be lizardmen. But not ta' usual one. They be lookin inferior an' corrupted. An' also the snakes. The same too. I got to agree with the lad. Those monsters be from the deeper sewer. Somethin be happenin there. No wonder the place is overrun by these bastards.

"So we be runnin to the Association, eh? Got it, mate!"

I put me mana into me hammer. After looking that the beasts be pushed away, I slammed me hammer into the ground, makin large cracks that swallowed them whole before closin again, crunchin them to death. Before ta' other cou' do anythin, I slammed me feet onto ta' ground, raisin pillars of earth as obstacle along our way of escape. This be our time.

"Come on! Let's get to the Association place! Esta, guard her back, ya hear me?"

After shoutin that, I ran toward the direction of the Association while killin any monster that be on me way. Blasted! Their number be increasin more and more! I really want a drink! Or a dozen!

@Unreachable Hope @Quaesitor

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  8. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    South Area - Slay the Sewer Invaders

Seeing all the efforts they put in this, I don't have a choice but to do my best, too! "Yes, let's do this! I'll protect your back!"

After this shout, I help Adiana up and rush towards the HQ while activating Burning Limbs again. Come to think of it, her vulgar language, her lack of concern about her clothing, is she really- no, I shouldn't think about this. That's rude.

The dwarf's pillars do good work in slowing down the enemies, and I manage to quickly take care of those that managed to slip through. But even though I rested, the fatigue is slowly catching up to me, and the beast's reckless assault leaves me with many luckily shallow cuts. While those on my arms and legs aren't that bad, in order to make sure that their back is guarded, I sometimes have to trade blow for blow, causing my upper body to get quite a few wounds.

But I grit my teeth. The dwarf is facing many more enemies, I can't have them worry about me. I am the flame, I always burn. These wounds won't kill me...!

@shad12ow @Unreachable Hope

9. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    South Zone ~ Slaying the Invaders (D rank)

What’s that?

A girl appeared out of nowhere! And she’s really skinny!

Is it fine to let her fight with a body like that? I mean, she only gave one strike in a rat and is already letting go of her weapon!

Goodness! She has ways to go…

Well, since I’m here, I think I should at least help her out a bit. Okay, let’s help her!

Thanks to her last attack, the rats decided to focus their attention in her, turning their backs to me. Mnnn… I’m kind of pissed right now… It’s like they don’t see me as a threat!

Yooooooooooosh, let’s use them as practice dummies!

It seems like the rest of the common people already left, leaving only the guards and mages behind fighting, so it should be fine to fight freely~

“Take that~ *sends a rat flying*

And that~*sends another flying*

Hey, girl there! Don’t just stand idly like that!” Ah, she’s frowning at me now. What a hassle…

Hmmm… the rats started to run away… I wonder why. Well, less problems to deal with.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked her after the rats left the place we were.

“... Mostly… thanks.”

“No biggie~ Ah, won’t you take your knife thingy from that rat?” I pointed at the dead rat with a butchering knife in his neck.

“Ah, that…

Yeah, I’d better pick up it...”

“Well… ” Oh, now that I look at her, she has a badge. “Ah, I see~ You’re a mage~

No wonder you wasn’t affected after losing your weapon.”

The girl tilted her head. “But I was in quite the predicament back there… It’s not like I’m a normal mage. I can’t really fight.”

“You CAN’T fight? What are you doing in this battlefield, then?!

Hmmm… You’re a healer, perhaps?”

“No, a necromancer...”

“Necromancer, was it...” Hmmm… those guys were quite reserved back in Belgard, but if I’m not mistaken, they usually use the dead to fight… But I can’t see anything here. ”Where are your creatures, though?”

“I left them behind...”

“You...” Ah, she’s no good! She’s no good at all… I better go away before she sticks to me…

*Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle!*

Eh? What’s that sound? Looking back at the direction where the rats fled, many lizard-like creatures were fighting the guys that were behind. They were standing, like lizardmen, and used weapons, but were too short to be lizardmen.

Seeing them. I got slightly annoyed at my own carelessness. “Hey, can I borrow that knife?”

“Uh… Sure, but why?”

“I’m going to do something… Also, if you could, making some undeads would be good now… I’ll buy you time if you need.”

“O-okay!”

The girl started to check her bag. Good… I don’t like the idea of using those people as shields for now, but can’t be helped. Picking the knife from the cprpse of the rat, I started to carve some things in my makeshift staff.

@The Everdistant Utopia

MaliMi, Naraku and Quaesitor like this.
  10. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the explosion be successful, Blaiz decided that it was high time for it to be in its death throes. “Umbrum, cryomancer, lich, I’m going to have Mira stop the weasel’s movements. Our job is to deal as much damage in that time frame as possible. We only have five seconds according to my experiments, so make them count! I’ll be using Inferno, and so will Ruby. Try and use something that won’t counteract them, okay?”

After giving his long speech, Blaiz gave instructions to his dragon, “Mira, I need you to use Song of Time. That should be long enough for now.”

The dragon nodded in agreement before humming a slow and ancient tune.

“Okay, now! Fire! Inferno!”

“Inferno!”

MaliMi, Quaesitor and Ddraig like this.
  11. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Seriously ? Lizardmen ?!"

But seriously ! I can't help !
    I mean, you take a spider, with a spell, I can only do one thing ! Cut one of its leg... just thinking about it make me feel so pathetic~ so what should I do ? I mean, I used my support spell so many time ! I am soon going to be empty damn it !

"Can you take any longer ?! I don't think I am able to use more spell...!"

...I have an idea... geez, well, we will be injured but alive I suppose...?

"...what about flying away ?!"

Yes ! I can just use a spell to launch us far away ! That will be quite dangerous but whatever ! Whatever ! And whatever ! Seriously, I mean, I can't launch spell forever ! Dude, in the first place, I never wanted to fight ! I just woke up and saved some citizens at the same time and got dragged into this mess and also got injured damn it ! And...
    Calm down !
    Calm down...

shad12ow, MaliMi and Naraku like this.
  12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [East Zone] - Slay the Sewer Invaders

This... Was... Tiring.

I wasn't that worried at first... Like, sure, something weird was happening, monsters were attacking the city and all, but their numbers didn't seem that big, and they weren't particularly strong either, so... It seemed fine, I thought things were going to get fixed in no time.

Then... A giant... Lizard? Ferret? Weasel? What is that thing anyway? A giant monster appeared and started rampaging, luckily some crazy suicidal guys started fighting against it, because I was really dreading it getting near the inn.

The problem wasn't the giant thing though... It was the rest.

Together with the giant thing, a huge wave of monsters came here and started wrecking everything!

I was hoping I'd save some mana for summoning Firia later, but I'm barely able to stop them from entering here by throwing fireballs and more fireballs at them... My Mana isn't unlimited, alright!?

Oh wait... Why are there lots of them coming at once!? Go go away!!!

I threw a bigger fireball and made it explode on them! Ha! Take that!

... The fire is spreading... Uhn... Oops?

Well, it is not spreading towards the inn, so... It should be alright.

13. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the large Inferno, the ravens quickly assembled back together into Momo just outside the range of poison gas of the Weasel. She started absorbing life from it. Unlike Nana's life absorption , her lifesteal had an additional holy element effect to it making the attack super effective against the Weasel, especially due to all the open wounds on its body.

MaliMi and BB_Tensei like this.
  14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Biting his lips until blood fall, Umbrum struggled to stand up, his bones were maybe a bit still broken or cracked but it was better than before, he didn't have the time to thank this little person. The first thing he did was to lean himself against a rock, then stand up after taking his crutch. Supporting himself, he drew out his bow and as he was biting his tongue, he pulled the string, slowly, an arrow of mana was formed and he aimed at the Weasel's last eye, the other seemed to be already injured.

"Geez... my glasses are broken..."
    He couldn't see correctly, but he still aimed, his sight was a bit blurry but somehow it looked like that weird thing he could see moving was its eye. Right, that was probably it.
    After a sigh, the arrow flew and as it was piercing the air, it sunk into the weasel eye, Umbrum said one word as he noticed this despite not being able to see correctly.
    "Blind." After this, he simply lied down, frankly, he was beat and probably won't do anything willingly for now except if he is forced to.

Meanwhile, Niris who profited of this opportunity launched another Ice Pillar, with the tip of it sharp, otherwise it's no good. It penetrated its left leg at the joint and forced to bow down as the pillar crumbled apart.
    "Two seconds." Niris muttered as she couldn't do anything else for now, however, what else could it do ?
    It was blind, it couldn't walk, one of its arm was missing, honestly, there wasn't anything that could endanger us except what it was emiting, but they still could take their time to kill it at distance.

@Fossil @MaliMi @Ddraig

15. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Central Zone - Level 1 Sewer] Slay the Sewer Invaders 2 (Joan/Nana)

“How many lizardman patrols does this make, Nana?” (Joan)

“This would be the fifth. If we weren’t avoiding the larger groups of them, we would be out by now.” Nana responded, as a raven rejoined her to form an arm.

“No can do, I don’t have the energy to fight so many, currently. Not to mention they are armed and smarter than rats!” (Joan)

“If you have energy to argue, put it into your muscles. We’re almost out.” (Nana)

“Finally! I was waiting for this!” Joan bumped a fist into her palm, and prepared herself to meet the sunshine.

Alas, the exit would turn out to be guarded.

“Get. Out. Of. My. Way!” Joan punctuated her sentences with precious bullets, infused with space-bending death. Whatever was left of the lizardmen scattered on the floor in a bloody mess. The catgirl wasted no time, and began climbing a ladder up to the surface.

“Hey you shithead, move that out of the way! You trying to poke my eye out or something!?” (Joan)

A spear was aimed at her head, just a few steps away from her promised land!

“This is a restricted area. Surrender yourself and your weapons immediately! You are under arrest on suspicion of sabotage and conspiring with the enemy. Failure to comply will be met with the full wrath of the Lord of this City.”

“Oi, oi, are you joking, matey?” (Joan)

Down below, Nana facepalmed and considered making a certain call via badge.

16. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    After the weasel's time began again, it collapsed on the ground as it howled in pain. Seeing such, Blaiz ran towards it and started slashing wildly. His katana quickly became stained with blood, as did he.

Seeing it about to get up, Blaiz backed away and took to the sky after dealing significant damage.
    "It's nearly dead! Someone finish it off!"

@Naraku @MaliMi @Ddraig

MaliMi and Naraku like this.
  17. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    [East Zone] - Boss Fight

Seeing that damned weasel fall under the joint effort of the magicians present, Soremad could only gleefully smile. The weasel, which was the cause of making his feelings boil after such a long time was finally on the road towards its end. While still being immersed in the delightful scent of death and despair around him, the emotional side of the Mahjarrat started to cool down.

However, it did not stay like that for long and soon, started to boil again, even more than ever before. And that was because Soremad found out a gruesome fact, which he was overlooking the whole time.

The weasel was a trasure trove! A treasure trove being destroyed!

'Hurry! I must salvage whatever I can!'

He had already lost his puppet. If he gained nothing else from the fight, it would be irreconcilable. And so, Soremad rushed towards the weasel, transformed into a rat and entered one of its wounds while yelling at Blaiz: "I am one of you!"

Then he started to salvage whatever he could find.

Fossil likes this.
  18. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    ____Sorgre's POV____​

“What is that?” Sorgre frowned at the commotion out of the Manor. Some guards seemed to have caught someone trying to sneak in. He wasn’t going to pay much attention to it usually, but due to the fact that he was quite bored, he had his attention caught by it. “Hmmm… Isn’t that a member of the Association… What was her name again...”

He honestly couldn’t recall her name, even if he searched in the corners of his mind. “Well, in any case, it’s a fortunate happening.” The guards had their attention in her, so he was able to easily exit the Manor, walking to the place where the commotion was happening.

Tapping on the shoulder of one of the guards, he smiled. “Can I ask what is happening here?”

____Sewer Elemental's POV____​

Ugh… It’s not working… That damned beast can’t even do a job by itself!

Annoying! That annoying beast!

I didn’t wanted to do that, but can’t be helped… It is already half and would probably be beaten around at this points… So it only leaves me one choice…!

Melt, damned beast! At least you might be of better use for me now!

_________________________​

The elemental that was fused with the Warden had been sleeping until now. Although it lent some of its power to the ramidreju, it had received the message from its master that such thing was not necessary anymore.

The entire body started to melt in corruption, mixing more with the elemental and turning into a goo-like substance, flowing back to the sewers.

Just like that, the Ramidreju was completely melted into the elemental and went back to his master.

_________________________​

The Mini-Boss was defeated!

The most of the body of the Ramidreju melted into an elemental and went back to its master, defeated!

Flames are burning a part of the East Zone, driving the monsters away, scared!

19. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Central Zone - Lord's Mansion, Outside] Slay the Sewer Invaders 2 (Joan)

@The Everdistant Utopia

“There! That man can vouch for me! I’m a honest to goodness association member!” Joan desperately shouted. This was not the way it was supposed to go. She figured she’d exit the sewer, sneak back into the dorms, using the chaos in the city, and probably even take a bath!

One of the guards knocked her over the head, causing blunt trauma to the tired mage. Seeing stars, Joan quieted down a bit, but her eyes were now looking murderous. She was already plotting her revenge against the guards, the lord, and even Sorgre, who was doing nothing to help her case.

The guard who the half-ogre addressed explained matter of factly.

“She crawled out of the sewer, armed to the teeth, and covered in blood. We considered she might be dangerous, so apprehended her. Surprisingly she didn’t resist in the slightest, but that might be some kind of ploy, as well. Only her tongue’s a bit sharp.” The guard laughed.

The catgirl was just glaring, her expression slackening up, if not for the eyes. They carried a faint glow, one that you wouldn’t want to see at night.

“But I wonder what this is?” One of the guards poked the floating girl behind Joan. It tried to run away, only to get caught by the leg. Joan was about to pounce at him, even if she had to carry the two guards restraining her along.

MaliMi and Quaesitor like this.
  20. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    [Central Zone - Lord's Mansion, Outside] (Sorgre)
    @BB_Tensei
    “Now, now… She most probably means no harm. Well, the catkin aside, I know that the girl with her means no harm. I had her checked by a reliable staff.

I’m sure they’re not bad people, so I’d ask you to leave them to me.”

“That I can’t do. We’ll take them to our Captain before we consider handing them for you.”

“That won’t be necessary~” A female boarkin approached the group. “I’ve already spoken to the Captain of the Lord’s guard and he gave us the permission to take them~”

“Hildr...” Sorgre muttered while the guard pointed his spear to her and barked. “And who are you?”

“Oh, my… How rude to point a spear to a lady… It almost feels like you’re trying to compensate for something.” Hildr looked at the guard head to toe, stopping at his groin area and letting out a wry laugh. “How cute.”

“Wha-”

“My Mystic Eyes of Measurement are quite useful. As long as I can have my eyes on it, regardless of obstacles such as clothes, no measures escapes me.” Looking at Joan, she added. “For example, her three sizes are- Eeep.” ”Hildr, that’s enough...” Sorgre glared at her, making her shut her mouth. Meanwhile the guard holding Joan from the left side openly clicked his tongue after the interruption.

Faking a cough, Sorgre addressed the guard from before. “Sizes aside, you heard her. We have the permission.”

“Why you had to bold the side part?” The guard said embarrassed as his companions trying to hold their laughs. “And how do we know that you really have the permission to begin with?!”

“Ah, about that~” Hildr took something from her pocket, a small metallic object. “This is your Captain’s Insignia, is it not? I think that this should be proof enough.”

“That is...”

“You know that this is the real deal, so just politely hand them over~”

The guard stared daggers at Hildr before signaling the other guards to release them, bringing a smug smile to the boarkin’s face. “Good~ I like obedient boys~.”

After finishing giving their weapons back, the guard growled to Joan under his breath before leaving. “You were lucky this time.”

After the guards left to continue their patrol, Hildr and Sorgre sighed in relief.

“Thanks a lot… You acted quite fast to talk with the Captain.”

“Ah, I had the insignia from the get go. I thought that something like this was bound to happen.

In any case, are you two fine now? Why were you sneaking here through the sewers?”

BB_Tensei, MaliMi and Quaesitor like this.