Magic Association Magic Association - Task Reporting Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmm... are you alright ?" After knowing what happened while Garl was trying to complete his task, Umbrum's face twisted before bowing to him, his voice carried out a tint of guilt mixed with helplessness as this situation couldn't be changed so easily. "I am sorry ! I completely disregarded your race and didn't warn you about eventual discriminations !" At this moment, due to bowing, his glasses almost slipped out from his nose as he was going to continue.

"I... Oh-" Catching his falling glasses, Umbrum sighed and held his head down before brightening it up and see it from another light, wouldn't the society would be better if they didn't judge at sight ? So wasn't what Garl experienced a good way to improve the common people's mentality ? At least, the people who treated Garl as a monster should be feeling ashamed or sorry by now.

Suddenly coughing, Umbrum decided to change the subject as he immediately retrieved the rewards, if he was allowed to, he would have given an extra... if he could. Wait, wasn't Sorgre currently away ? So maybe... He shooked his head and decided to stick to the rule while feeling disheartened.
    "Anyway ! Here is your rewards, 1 L.Wooden Coin and 10 Merits ! If you need any help or get into any trouble, don't hesitate to ask me, I will try to help as much as I can ! And... I hope that in the next task, nothing like that will happen again !"

OOC: Sorry sorry for being one day late~
    Naisu~ the report is nice, I should have expected that since Garl is a goblin~
    I will wait for the next one~