Magic Association Magic Association - Task Reporting Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Random lurker

Random lurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Task helping out in the library
    'That is ? So easy Regal who still confuse to why such important task is easily given to novice like him curently asking some passerby the direction to this city library, after some 15 minutes talking Regal finally obtain the correct direction (plus some friend) without further ado he make a beeline to the most magnificene building in the world (according to him) the library,
    "why i must think this is the most magnificene building in the world" a sigh escape his mouth when Regal think about his task. "Regal care to clean table no 55,67,and 23 ?" A blonde woman with green eyes ask him "and don't forget you are forbidden to reads any of those book." Regal tilt his head upward and think 'this is hellhole' "yes ms sarah i'll do it" in the end he is doing his job splendid enough to earn praise from ms sarah in his task.

why there is no one who explain that you must have a member card of library to reads the book ?!

Is that report okay ?
    @Haxagen

2. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Nadia frowned.
    "This report...is missing out quite a few details. Are you sure that's all that happened?"
    ((Please read @The Everdistant Utopia's quote from above. The report doesn't need to be too lengthy, but it shouldn't be too bread-and-butter like yours, either.))

3. Random lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm~ then can i continue my report from above then ?
    Or make an entirely new report ?

4. Random lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Task helping out in the library
    so basically after ms sarah ask regal to clean the table "huft if only i can read the book in my spare time" apparantly he is still bearing the resentment about forbidding him read any of the library book "then table 55,67, and 23 Is it ?" Regal then strode to table 23 and saw...a mountain of book filling the entire table "how am i supposed to bring them back to their shelve ?"........*ding* an illusory bulb shining above his head *smile* "i think i can do that" Regal then take out a bag filled with a tiny metal ball then close his eyes and started to imagine what he needed to quikly move out the book 'first a flat plank with 2 cilinder in the bottom 4 whell which will be used for moving, oh a handle how i can forget that simple cilinder in T shape behind' "combine" Regal open his eyes and looking tiny metal ball started combining to the exact image in his mind 'no matter how much i'm seeing this this is still beautiful' "then lets get started" Regal then started to returning the book in happy mood for most of the day.

How is this
    @Haxagen

5. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "I see. The request is complete. Here is your reward."
    Nadia took out a small bag from under the counter.
    [ 1 L. Wooden coin| 10 Merit Points ]

6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Haxagen

“Hello Nadia~ Here is our report !
    ” Umbrum handed the report with a cheerful smile.
    Wandering in the corridors, Umbrum couldn’t help but ask since he didn’t take a careful look at the association’s map. “Where is the Government Office ?” His voice was as cheerful as ever as Niris replied after a pitiful sigh.
    “Just follow me, why did you even choose this task ? It doesn’t seem like you know something about appraising.” Umbrum began to follow Niris and didn’t respond as his smile was calmer and calmer. Assisting to this, she sighed and somehow understood what he meant.
    ‘If I can’t, just do my job, alright ? It can be called helping me you see !’
    That was probably something like this, it’s just made her sigh when she thought that this child was already considered as an adult despite his childish manners.

As they entered in the Government Office, they were a bit startled, everything seemed to be organized, at each desks, people were appraising seemingly significant objects, but then their eyes couldn’t help but widen when looking at the bottom of the room which was abandoned, there was… a pile… a bunch of objects, probably dozens of them, it was overflowing on the desks, some were even falling on the ground…
    That was honestly…
    ...pitiful… no wonder there is a task like this…” Niris sighed, he thought that it was weird that they needed people to appraise but when seeing the huge amount of unknown items that was there…
    “Heeeeeeeeeeeh ! That much ?! But…” Umbrum was going to complain when he remembered the task asked for at least three items, he sighed in relief as a employee came and ordered the both of them.

“If you are here for the task, just move your ass ! We don’t have all the time in the world !”
    Quickly, Umbrum ran toward the abandoned corner while Niris walked peacefully and quietly, she didn’t really care about people’s gazes, Umbrum also didn’t but he never wanted to cause trouble so he hurried up and looked at the bunch of objects… he randomly took one and looked at it.

It was somehow a cobblestone…? It seemed to be engraved with a crystal, so probably enchanted, and it had a hole from where we could see the crystal… Since he didn’t know what to do, he just lightly put mana into it and… from the palm-sized cobblestone, from the hole came out a little flame.
    “Hmmm… only useful to make campfire for people who can’t use fire magic…”
    Somehow, now, Umbrum wanted to keep it for himself, before rubbing two branchs on each other was sincerely bothering and exhausting… but quickly, he put it away and said as he picked another random objects.
    “1 on 3 !”

This time it was… hmmm… a rock with seemingly different minerals on it…? Immediately, Niris took it and said after touching some parts of it and testing its hardness.
    “Impure Iron Ore, two on three now.” Her voice seemed serious and rigid nevertheless Umbrum said while taking a book that was also on the desk and trying to understand the cover.
    “Wasn’t it too fast ?!” He exclaimed and once again, Niris snatched the object from him and analyzed the line, the color of the paper, the frailty of the paper, she rubbed it between her fingers and said after closing the book

“A bad copy of the Basics Of Magic.” It just felt… too fast. Umbrum couldn’t help but decide to ignore the two things she appraised and took a potion that was there, it also wasn’t appraised… there was just too much differents things.
    He opened it and sniffled it before saying something that was expected to Niris who knew the lack of knowledge he had.
    “I don’t know... can you do it in my stead ?” He handed the potion and Niris stared the potion with greenish blue liquid which seemed to be a bit slimy, then she took it, removed the plug and smelt it…

The odor coming from it was bitter and somehow a bit disgusting, definitively a sort-of medicine, after removing her nose and putting back the plug, she began to talk on a slightly annoyed tone.
    “...it’s a simple yet repulsing cure… for a lower sickness, efficient on illness that are quite commons, nothing else than that…”
    Hearing that, Umbrum scratched his head a bit embarrassed since it seemed like the odor of the potion was disgusting to Niris, so from a certain perspective, it can be considered to be his fault.

Averting his eyes, randomly, he took another object and it was a black crystal, it was quite smooth and was around the size of half a palm, unexpectedly, it was quite cold when touching it, maybe because it stayed on the freezing ground quite a long time ?
    Umbrum felt sincerely curious about it while sitting, he poked it with a childish smile, no matter what how it was exposed from the light, it was simply black and nothing else, it was just black. A pitch-black that wasn’t changing.

“Hmm… That’s just a regular Onyx, a gem which is only used for jewels, what’s the matter ?” Umbrum looked at her then at the Onyx and only shrugged since he had no response, after some minutes of silence, Niris took out a paper and wrote on it what they have appraised.
    When they left a room, the previous appraiser that talked to them, gave glance as Niris gave the paper with the appraised items in a box, he looked hurriedly but then nodded as his words contained a certain relief, at least, they didn’t need help for the appraising so it was good this way.

“It seems good, the task can be considered as completed, now you can go back to see the receptionist and get your rewards.” He said while rudely waving his hand, Umbrum only smiled cheerfully and left the office as he thought that it was a shame he couldn’t take any kind of objects from it, he wanted this object that could make fire… right, how was it called ? Oh well, he will see what Niris has written in the notes of the report later.
    “Let’s go back ! Then what kind of task should we take ?” Umbrum asked on a happy tone as Niris replied on an annoyed tone, she had done almost all the work this time after all.
    “...As long as it’s not appraising anything... this was bothering...” This what their last conversation before giving their report.
    Appraised five items.
    • Onyx
    • Regular Cure
    • Impure Iron Ore
    • Enchanted Cobblestone
    • A Copy of the “Basics Of Magic”.
    OOC: ...I just didn’t know at all how to do the appraising… I think I won’t take this task once again... xD
    This is why it's only 1K words...

AliceShiki likes this.
  7. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    *Nods*
    "I understand. The reward will be [ 3 L. Wooden coin and 10 S. Wooden Coins | 20 Merit Points ], like the usual."
    Nadia went back to fiddling with a piece of wood.

AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  8. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im here to report back from a request - Collecting of Herbs Near the Association
    After Borrowing 2 baskets from the quartermaster and some food(for Silvia), Silvia Ran towards the nearby plains to gather Herbs. With the help of 3 Earthen Dolls, Silvia Ordered them to gather leaves from a plant with a single flower that looks like a Lily.

With Silvia Also roams around, Gathering some Mushrooms for her self.

After an hour of Roaming and Gathering mushrooms(then roasting it then eating it) the dolls came back with their hands filled with flowers and herbs.

Silvia then Piles them up and Picks only the leaves of the Morning Glory and puts them on the Free basket, before burying the remains of the remaining flowers.

Silvia then Walks back towards the Association while munching on roasted mushrooms with her Dolls.
    A Basketful of Morning Leaves
    A Basketful of Mushrooms
    "Tedious... It's fast though... "
    @The Everdistant Utopia

9. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm... A tad short, but everything seems okay. Here..." He places a bag of money over the desk. "3 L. Wooden coin, as well as 20 Merits. Also, a bundle of Morning Leaves."

AliceShiki and Kysil like this.
  10. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    @The Everdistant Utopia
    OOC: I feel like my reports are going to be shorter and shorter when there is no fights lol~
    “Hmmm… what why did you pick this task ?” Niris asked as both of them were walking toward the infirmary, unlike before, Umbrum seemed to be more serene and at ease, honestly, even if the work at the Government Office wasn’t that hard, he would prefer to go at the infirmary.
    When entering the infirmary, this young man shrugged as his voice seemed quite cheerful, saying some benevolent words.
    Because we will help people~ that”s all~”

Niris didn’t understand why should they help people, but honestly she didn’t really care, she was freeloading his carriage after all.
    “Ah, here you are ! We need help to bandage people ! Come !”

Without even having the time to reply, both of them were dragged forcefully by a male nurse who took both of their hands and placed them each of them in front two lines of people, both lines had easily around two dozens of people, all of them were injured, or needed to change their bandages.
    “Well, let’s just begin.”

A first person came in front of Niris, it was a man in his thirties who seemed to have been harmed at his shoulder by sharp weapon, immediately, from the bunch of bandages that was next to both of them… at first, she thought that there was too much but when seeing that the line was becoming slowly bigger, she thought that there wasn’t enough as she began talking.
    “Please sit down and lift your sleeve, so I can bandage it.”

Silently, the man did so and let Niris bandage him, they were quite silent, afterward, the man just left, it looked like he was used to come and getting bandaged since after noticing that it was done, he bowed and left. This is how Niris began her work while for a weird reason, Umbrum hasn’t the same kind of line, there was a lot of children.

“Hello sweetie~ what happened~?” Unlike Niris’s cold voice, Umbrum was quite warm and soft when he talked, this may be why his line was seemingly longer, both children and women were in Umbrum’s line, while the old and the man were in Niris’s line.

“...I slipped in the stairs…” this child replied as he looked down, he seemed to be quite disappointed in himself. Unlike what an other child might do, Umbrum only patted his head with a big smile and said as he bandaged his head then his knee.

“Oh ? You only slipped in the stairs ? Did you know that once I slipped from a bridge ? Don’t worry, even if you are clumsy, your life will be plentiful ! For example, does a merchant need to be talented at running ? Of course he doesn’t !” Hearing him talking like this, the child cheered up and hugged Umbrum before leaving, after, with every children he met during this time, he made something similar.

“...it hurts…”
    When a child complained about the pain, Umbrum hurt himself and said that since both of them were hurt, none of them should complain, to say that he understand and after bandaging and time, those wounds will disappear.

“Oh ? A new male nurse ? Ohohoh~ quite young, aren’t you~ ?” It was a woman around the same age as Niris, her smile was quite wide as Umbrum lifted her skirt to bandage her thigh that was injured, honestly, he wondered how she was harmed there ?

“Indeed I am ! It’s great that your wound is superficial ! I am only here for one day since this is a task I volunteered for~” Pitifully, the woman sighed and left the infirmary with a bitter feeling, she hoped that there will be more cheerful and young person like him who works at the infirmary, unfortunately, they are always one that are on tasks…

Meanwhile, in Niris’s line.
    “Missy ! Look like the infirmary is bright today !” a man said while staring at her cold and red eyes, she couldn’t help but sigh as she was bandaging his belly that was stabbed probably less than one hour ago considering the flesh’s state.

“Well, you can say that is bright if you want to, but to me, being honest, it isn’t really. The light is too bright, it’s blinding my eyes.”
    Her voice was as cold as ever, the man replied on a joking tone which wasn’t irritating but somehow relaxing.

Oh, is it hurting those beautiful pupils of yours ? Damned light ! How dare you hurt such a magnificent creature that can’t be defied in this world !”

Internally, Niris was mocking those fools that were honestly annoying, why did they come here for ? To talk ? To joke around ? Well, at least, it was somehow fun to her, at least, people were carefree.

It is hurting them, could you switch them off for me ?” So, she decided to play along with them, it wouldn’t harm to joke around a bit after all, isn’t it ?

____

A few hours later, it was break time, Umbrum and Niris could finally talk after all that time, both of them were exhausted, they have done only half of the work after all, they were supposed to help the entire day, not half of a day.
    It is somehow a simple work after all, just a bit repetitive.

“That was quite nice, right ?”
    asked Umbrum as the smile on his face was one of the brightest he ever had since both of them met. Niris didn’t respond, she only nodded with an almost unnoticeable smile.
    “Though… sometime, I feel like I should ignore some of their comments~ ahaha~” Niris snorted, especially when she thought that in her stead, he will have to ignore every comment of every patients.

“Break time is finished ! Continue working like that !” As they heard this, both of them went back to their line, to bandage the wounded who aren”t so wounded actually… Anyway, they just got back to work.
    _____

...my bones are… dislocated... “ An old man that came to Niris said this, he shouldn’t have, Niris mercilessly put back the bones in place in the old man’s body, and she did it quickly and brutally.

“Ahhhhhh… it...it’s somehow better…” He didn’t dare to say that it was too violent and he thought that it was the end of his life, that was a bad idea he thought, and he wasn’t right, she wouldn’t have mind and apologize because it has hurt, but because of her cold and impassible face, he was too afraid to say that.

“..that was a bit violent, no ?” Umbrum said as he peeked at Niris who slightly furrowed her brows when hearing this, violent ? Was it ? She just put back their bones together so it… ah, then she remembered that she should take in account the concept of pain, since a while, she was ignoring it because she was used to it.
    Remembering all of this, she poked the old man’s shoulder and bowed to apologize, there was no words, but it was enough because of her smile who warmed the poor old man’s heart, he was quite weak to that, obviously, she did it on purpose, as long as the situation can be settled quickly, she will use any means or tricks possible.

Fortunately, nobody noticed this.
    “Hehe.” Except maybe a non-existent person which eyes were filled with fear but it wasn’t something really important since this person was simply meaningless and supposedly, only Umbrum could hear him since he was only a hallucination he has since more than ten years, or actually, since eleven years.

_______

After a while, they finally finished, the nurse came and said to them with a bright smile which didn’t fit how she acted the first time she saw them, nevertheless, that was probably because at that time, she was busy.

“Thank you for coming ! Honestly, today was a bit of an exceptional day, I don’t know why there was so many people, nevertheless, they weren’t seriously harmed, so that was alright ! Anyway, if you come back, I hope that there will be less work and more time to talk.” It looked like she was the kind of people who liked to talk a lot contrary to Niris who was often silent however it didn’t mean she couldn’t reply correctly, unlike Umbrum who was quite perturbed by all those words.

“Anyway ! You should go back and see the receptionist, to give your report~” Her voice seemed really cheerful as both of the temporary workers left to probably take another job who will be quite different.

“Unexpectedly, helping people wasn’t such a bad feeling.” This is what Niris said when they reached the receptionist, they were ready to give their reports while Umbrum smiled widely, he was happy to know that his comrade had a great time during this task, because he had too.
    Niris yawned as she gave the report.
    "Here is our report..." Umbrum hit her elbow and said on a cheerful tone.
    "Be more enthusiastic~"

11. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Task: Help Appraising Items in the Government Office
    After receiving permission for this task I set off towards the local government office.

"Hey, I'm here for the task to appraise items?" I say as I look at the receptionist.

"Perfect, we were just experiencing an overflow, come follow me!" The receptionist enthusiastically says as he beckons for Luke to follow him, soon they reach an area with some items stacked up.

"All of these are currently un-appraised, just pick one and write the details down if you want, some of them are naturally more difficult then the others but generally those are near the back, waiting for an official appraisal." The receptionist says barely taking a second to finish his sentence.

Confused Luke just replies with his understanding, "Okay..."

"Perfect, if you understand! Now I have to get back to work and deal with those pesky customers, haha!" The receptionist suddenly laughs before walking away in a hurry.

"What a strange person..." I say while looking at the receptionists leaving back.

"Whatever, lets just get this over with." I say before grabbing a random item off a shelf and examining it.

"A summon water enchantment?" I write down the details.

Object: Cup
    Enchantment: Summon Water ( Active )
    Magical Power Price: <15% of an average persons magical power.
    Usability: Not very useful due to high magical power price.

Bored I grab another item this time a bit more complicated, "Oooh, a 'Minor Hardness Increase' enchantment!" intrigued I write down the details again on the notepad.

Object: Hammer
    Enchantment: Temporary Hardness Increase ( Active )
    Magical Power Price: <3% of an average persons magical power per second.
    Usability: Useful for forging metals that require high amounts of force.

Soon I get bored with these minor enchantments and go to one of the back shelves and grab a sword, and begin to examine the enchantment, "What a beautiful method of inserting the array into the sword." I say surprised at the workmanship before beginning to try and deciper it's abilities.

Object: Sword
    Enchantment: Increase Self-Enchantment Strength by 50% ( Passive ) , Increase Sharpness ( Passive ), Mana Absorption ( Passive ).
    Magical Power Price: Absorbs ambient mana to power itself.
    Usability: Useless for average mages or knights due to not many people using Self-Enchantments.

"Amazing! I wonder if I can buy this? Surely I can due to it's low demand?" I say in excitement as I look at the sword that fits me perfectly, I happily walk out with my report and head to the receptionist with the sword.

"Hey can I buy this sword?" The receptionist turns around and looks surprised at Lukes appearance before a smile dawns on his face and answers.

"Sure, for the most part it's useless for anyone else, do you collect these kind of things?" The receptionist says.

"Hmm, not really, it's just that this enchantment array intrigued me!" I say with a smile.

"Alright, this will cost 1 S. Copper and 10 S. Wooden coins then." The receptionist says.

"Perfect! Ahh, do you know who the creator of this enchantment is?" I say as I hand over a small sack of coins.

"No idea, the person who dropped it off was wearing a robe that covered their face, I'll tell them that you wish to know about them if they come back." The receptionist says with a slightly greedy smile as he looks at the small sack of coins.

"Anyway, I must report back to the association!" I say as I sheathe the sword.

"Good travels!" The receptionist waves at Luke as he leaves.

Soon Luke reaches the Magic Association, and hands in his report.

"I hope there will be no problems with me buying this sword?" I say with a smile as I look at Sorgre.
    Luke accepted task, Luke gone to government office, Luke examined enchantments, Luke found good sword for him, Luke bought sword, Luke turned in task.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

12. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome back, Niris, Umbrum." Sorgre welcomed them before starting to check the report. "I don't have much to say about it, it's a job well done. If anything, I think you're quite good with kids, Umbrum. In a way."
    "Anyway, your rewards." He said dropping the money and the merit tablet in the table. "One large wooden coin and 10 Merits."
    "Ah, Luke. You're back." He reads the whole report before putting it down and picking up the rewards to give. "Well, here you have. 3 L. Wooden coin and 10 S. Wooden Coins, as well as 20 Merits."
    "But, how strange for such a good enchanted sword to be sold for so low... Anyway, it was a job well done."

AliceShiki and Exitiumm like this.
  13. Exitiumm

Reading List:
    Link
    Task: Collecting of Herbs near the Association
    "The Druids/Shamans from Belgard? I wonder when I'll be able to visit Belgard, I've always been fascinated by their love of nature, and the War Mages on the southern continent? I've not heard much of the southern continent but it sounds like a fun place." I say with a smile as I wonder about these far away countries.

"Ahh, right no time for talking, I shall go gather some herbs then." I say as I begin to walk away and into the city that seems to be reaching nightfall.

"Hopefully, I can do this before night falls and the monsters start getting active." I say with a sigh as I rush towards the gates to exit the city, soon after reaching the gates, the guard notices me.

"Hey, kid. The gates are gonna close in a few hours, so whatever you're doing I hope you do it fast." The guard says.

"Thanks, I'm only getting some herbs, it'll be fast!" I say with a smile.

"Good kid, beware of monsters though, even though most haven't came out yet some have still awakened." The guard warns with a warm smile as he watches Luke leave.

"Hmm, should I head to the Blue Coriander patch again? No, I bet they likely have enough of Blue Coriander, I'll try and find some other herbs, and if it's too late I'll just go get some Blue Coriander." I say with a smile before wandering into the forest, soon I reach a rock with a bit of moss on it, nothing too special, so I continue on, soon I see the rock again, confused this time I continue, but I see the rock again, and again, and again.

Finally irritated I sit down and think about my circumstances.

First, I seem to be in a illusion.
    Second, This rock is the centermost point of the illusion.
    Third, Judging by the amount of time taken to reach this rock after leaving it I can estimate that it's a small-scale illusion, only capable of covering at most 500 meters in every direction.

"There is a few possibilites of the reason for this illusion, the least likely is someone wants me dead, in which case they'd attack me a while ago, the second option is I'm being used as a test subject by another mage, which is doubtful due to most illusion mages using animals, and the third option and most likely is I'm in a area that has an illusionary plant."

"The amount of illusionary plants with this kind of power are small though, which makes me able to get rid of a majority of the herbs possible, for me not to have been attacked means it's likely not carnivorous and as such again eliminates most of the herbs, now among those herbs, only three of them create this specific kind of illusion."

"And one of those just so happens to be a type of herb that is commonly mistaken for common moss, the herb known as 'Aeternum' a herb that is commonly used as a pain-killer due to it's ability to numb out pain, this herb has another use... it allows the man who uses it to go days without falling..." I say with a slight chuckle as I remember the effects of Aeternum, soon I move my attention to the moss on the rock and scrape it off with my sword, until I have enough to fill the entire herbal bag I brought.

"Maybe I should gift Sorgre some later in case he ever needs it? He never spoke about his home life though..." I say as I jump up and notice the illusion is dispelled after getting some of the Aeternum.

"Oh well, I better get back it seems like the gates will close in roughly an hour." I say as I run towards the gates in an attempt to enter before they close.

"Oi Kid! Why are you so late!" The guard says.

"Sorry, I got stuck in an illusion!" I say with an apologizing tone as I explain to him.

"Ahh, lucky you found out your situation so fast otherwise we may have had to lock you out!" The guard chuckles for a bit,

"Now go along, we need to close these gates soon." The guard says as he beckons for Luke to leave.

"Alright, see you Sir!" Luke says politely before leaving in the direction of the association, after reaching it he hands over the bag to Sorgre.

"Sorry it took so long to get the herbs here, I got stuck in a illusion!" I say with a smile as I look at Sorgre while handing my report over.
    Aeternum - Effects are numbing of pain, and rejuvenation of libido.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

14. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome back, Luke. Took you longer than usual." After giving a quick read, Sorgre frowned.
    "Illusions sure are nasty... Try to pay more attention to it later. Aside from that, it's all well done. You rewards here..." He places three large coins and two tablets, each with a 10 mark. Additionally, he brings out a bundle of cooking herbs. "Here are. Three Large Wooden Coins, 20 Merits and a bundle of herbs. Usually, I'd give you a bundle of the herbs you collected, but as Aeternum is dangerous, you'll have to settle with this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

"Ah, and regarding Belgard... well, we can't do much since the north is quite messy, so we can't really reach there..."

AliceShiki and Exitiumm like this.
  15. Exitiumm

Reading List:
    Link
    Task: Produce a Simple Enchanted Item
    "Nadia, huh! Interesting name!" I say with a smile as I learn the receptionists name before going to the left-wing of the Association building.

"So this is the Enchantment area huh? Pretty good, I wonder if the labs are also good?" I say in curiosity as I remember the lab permit was 200 Merit points to buy.

"Wow, I'll be able to buy that with 75 more merit points after this task!" I say with a smile as I count my merit points that equalled 115 currently, soon while walking I reach another receptionist.

"Is there any items that need to be enchanted?" I curiously ask the receptionist while holding out the task paper.

"Hmm? There is a few, here I'll give you a list." The receptionist says as he takes out a notepad and writes some words on it before tearing it out and handing it over.

"Feel free, to do any of these if you want, for the most part it doesn't matter which one you do, as they will all complete the task, but I recommend doing some of the harder ones so you can perhaps learn more about enchanting, afterall this task is more of training for the younger mages and as such is funded by the Association." The receptionist says in a cheerful tone as he hands over the list.

"Ahh, is that right?" I say with a smile as I look over the list that contains at least a dozen items, some were things that involved transmutation while others had more interesting effects such as 'Increase Speed while Running' enchantments, whatever use that kind of enchantment has anyway.

After looking over them I notice the enchantment for lamps on here, but has a slightly different enchantment that is far more complicated, yet only lasts a slight bit longer.

"Oh that! Yeah, apparently some merchant wanted one for his own convenience or something, you can just skip it, it'll likely just be sent over to be enchanted by an official enchanter in awhile due to its high difficulty, give it a shot if you want." The receptionist says in a busy manner as he looks over a paper that seems to be for something else.

"Ahh... Alright." I say with a small smile as I look at the oddball enchantment before deciding on trying it, after deciding I notice I need materials so I head back over to the receptionist and request for the materials which he said would be delivered to Workshop 3-A.

After finding out which workshop the materials will be delivered at I head over in anticipation to try my hand at this enchantment, soon the materials arrive and I thank the receptionist with a smile before listing down the materials needed.

1. A very small and low quality mana stone, that has little uses except for small-scale experiments.
    2. A glass ball with a small lid on the bottom.
    3. A small amount of low-quality mana conducting ink.
    4. A small quill

After getting the materials I grab the glass ball and flip it over so I can see inside it, after observing the inside I grab the mana stone and move the glass ball over as I place the mana stone down and dip the quill in the ink, soon I press the quill onto the largest side of the mana stone and drawing the outermost array for the enchantment, this part will be the mana converter into light magical power, soon after drawing the outermost array the manastone begins to shine with a dim yellow light.

Happy at the small success I immediatly begin creating the outer array so I don't waste the perfect time, as I continue writing the array I begin to remember the effects this part of the array will have on the entire enchantment, it will increase mana to magical power efficency allowing for longer use, soon I reach the end of this array and begin to head towards inwards as I continue to create the enchantment this time creating the inner array, as I draw the array a the small light begans to expand outwards instead of inwards as the light continues to dim but fills the area with a small amount of light, after drawing the inner array I notice some sweat has gathered on my forehead, I hastily wipe it away so it can't interfere with the enchantment.

After wiping away the sweat I begin drawing the innermost part of the array, as I draw the array I begin to notice that I keep making slight adjustments to the enchantment, nothing major, but noticable enough to recognize that it's not the exact same, as I continue to draw the innermost array and adding slight adjustments, I begin to notice the light being released is slightly softer, and doesn't emit any heat or blind the eyes, happy by this change I notice I finished the innermost array.

"Haa~ that was far more complicated than I thought it'd be." I say with a sigh as I slowly place the mana stone inside the glass ball and place a small formation on the bottom of the glass ball so that the mana stone lightly floats in the middle to evenly distribute light, happy with this enchantment I take it over to the receptionist.

"Here ya go! It took awhile and was far more difficult then a normal enchantment but was pretty useful!" I say with a smile as I look at the receptionist.

"Not bad, it's not amazing, but it's definitely good enough to finish the task with." The receptionist dawns a slight smile as he takes away the glass ball.

"You're not gonna put your signature or anything?" The receptionist says confused as he notices the formation on the mana stone.

"Huh? Why would I put my signature on it?" Luke says in a confused manner as well.

"Nevermind, it's just that you put slight adjustments onto the formation so I assumed you wished to put your signature on it." The receptionist says with a smile.

"Ahh, those were on accident! Anyway I should report the task." I say with a bashful smile as I reply before walking out of the enchantment area and heading towards the task reporting area and turning in my report.
    Totally didn't write this tiredly and get lost halfway through because I couldn't think of any enchantments...

Anyway Luke took task, Luke did enchanting stuff, Luke turned in task.
    @Haxagen

16. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome back. That was rather quick."
    Nadia glanced through the report.
    "Everything seems to be in order. Here you go."
    [ 1 L. Wooden coin and 10 S. Wooden Coins | 10 Merit Points ]

17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    @The Everdistant Utopia
    Organizing book ? Couldn’t we just go out and pick some herbs ? Honestly, I would prefer to since I would like to sleep in the carriage.” Niris said as her head somehow fell down.

Umbrum shrugged and entered the library, going to see then nearest librarian as he politely asked on the same tone, in other word, a cheerful one who could become irritating if heard too often, for example, Niris was a little bothered by this everlasting tone.

Excuse me ! Greeting ! How are you ? We are here for the task to organize the books !” The librarian looked above and happily smiled, most people never greeted them since they were here for the books and not to take of his news. That was stupid but it made him smile.

Haha, I am fine and you, anyway, the books are behind me, you need to arrange around a hundred of books I suppose ? No worries, there is numbers on each books which means where it should be put.”

Umbrum bowed and smiled happily as he took a book, Niris did the same, there was nothing special about these actions, while Umbrum was going to put a book in A-17, Niris will put one in D-44, and since the library was empty, they were authorized to communicate aloud despite the fact that they are supposed to be talent.

“It goes there… Niris !” As he put a fourth book at its respective place, Umbrum called to his comrade while continuing his work to tidy the place.

“Yes what is it ?” Contrary to Umbrum, Niris was working more quickly than him, she easily grasped the structure of the bookcases, she was already at the eight book.

“Hmmm… well, I wanted to ask but what kind of spells are you using ?” Putting a sixth book in a shelf, Umbrum asked.

Well, you already know that I use Ice Pillar, but since I won’t say the others, I will just say that I only learnt 4 spells for now, the rest shall be known on a later date.” Putting a thirteenth book in a shelf, Niris replied.

Heeeeehh ? But… oh well, and if I tell you all of my spells and why I am using these ?” Umbrum was sincerely curious as he tidied a twelfth book, if they separated half half of the task, he had 38 books left to arrange.

“I won’t say nothing, do you seriously think that I am like this ? I am not a fair person.” Putting a twenty-ninth book in its right place, Niris’s voice was the same as usual, quite cold.

“Ohhh… well… I don’t know you enough to know if you are unfair or not…” He seemed to hesitate on his words as he arranged the twenty-first book, only twenty nine left and he will be finished, luckily, Niris would have finished around the same time, at least, that was what he thought.

Well, we have still a lot of time to know more about each other.” Sighing after organizing a fifty-first book, Niris said with a weak smile, she never thought that she will say something like this after all.

“That’s not wrong~!”
    After a short silence, Umbrum’s voice seemed to be quite happy as he thought that there was only twenty books left, but he noticed that there was no one, everything already organized, and he could see Niris whistling with a satisfied smile.

They finished the task, and Niris did almost three quarters by herself.
    ...ahhhhhhh… I am quite slow, am I ?” his voice seemed to be quite depressed, honestly, he found that he was ridiculous, she has done twice than what he has done… so obviously, he felt disappointed in himself.

Hmm… well, that's true but like you say in the infirmary, is that really important ?”

Umbrum couldn't help but laugh loudly, that was quite ironic for her to say that when she didn't seem to agree with this kind of idea, after some minutes, the librarian came to them and smiled as he noticed the empty pile of books since it meant that they did their jobs properly and quickly, that's just perfect.

Well, the day it's become messy once again, I will ask for another task nevertheless, I probably can already send another one, this hundred of book is nothing when compared to the disgustingly huge mess that there is here… anyway thank you for the work ! Now you can go back and take a rest, next time you come. I may search personally for a book you want to read, though if you want to keep it, you will need to pay a rent !” Hearing this precise response, Umbrum waved at him as Niris and him left the library, feeling completely relaxed. Both of them did quiet tasks, it felt good… they didn't have the word, when they met, it was during Umbrum first task, that was quite a dangerous situation, Niris was enslaved after all and Umbrum her enemy.

But in the end, Niris was freed, and Umbrum survived while keeping a stolen carriage. Isn't perfect ?

Then they finally handed their report.
    Handing the report, Umbrum smiled brightly as always as Niris only sighed, wondering if she should try to make him act more concordly to his age.
    "We finished ~"

OOC: And now time to eat, then learn then another test...

18. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Everything seems fine for me. Great job, Umbrum." Sorgre nodded and handed the reward. "One single Large Wooden Coin and 10 Merits."

Naraku likes this.
  19. Exitiumm

Reading List:
    Link
    Task: Help out in the Library
    "My rank up task huh? No worries, I didn't even notice I was close to ranking up anyway!" Luke says with a cheerful smile, before heading towards the Library.

After reaching the library Luke headed towards the receptionist.

"Hey, I'm here to help out in the library." Luke says to the receptionist.

"Ahh, it's you again, Luke right? There is some books in the back that need to be organized." The receptionist says clearly busy doing something as he points towards a door.

"Sure..." Luke says as he enters the backroom of the library, which seems to hold mountains upon mountains of books, soon Luke releases a sigh as he casts the spell 'Wind Hold' to organize them faster, while using the spell to organize them Luke reads some of the books that fly by, by chance he happens upon a book about enchantments.

Curious he continues to read and attempt to understand the book which contains some complicated formations, soon he sighs as he realizes he cannot understand a single formation in the book, and lets the book be organized, again another books flies by that he catches and this time has info on arrays.

In a bored manner he reads through the book of arrays while waiting for the books to be organized, soon they are all organized and he puts the book away, afterwards he exits the backroom and heads to the receptionist to report the task is finished.

"Oh you're done already? Good, good, you can go, there's not much too do yet." The receptionist wears a small smile.

"Alright, I'll take my leave then." Luke says before exiting the library and heading back to the association to turn in his report.

"What a boring task." Luke sighs in disappointment as he realizes how boring the task was compared to other tasks.

"Here's my report, nothing much to do." Luke says as he hands over the report to Sorgre.
    Luke got task, luke went to library, luke cast spell to organize books, luke read book, luke realizes he's nowhere near good enough to read the book, luke gives up and lazes around till the task is done, and turns in the task.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

20. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Seems all okay. Here..." Sorgre hands over a Large Wooden Coin and the Merits tablets. "Good work as always."