Picked Up Mai Kitsune Waifu (My Fox Immortal Wife)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by EienMugetsuTensho, Feb 6, 2016.

1. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    nope

the mc is worst than japanese mc

he's coward, dumb etc

2. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TBQH, I liked the idea of honeytrap ending. Though including such ending in generally easygoing novel is a bad idea, leave this to Er Gen and the likes haha.

3. Polar20

Polar20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will he ever get laid?

4. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh.
    He stopped being a coward during first 20~ chapters, proven to be quite smart later on and generally abides the rules of the `MC growth` trope.
    Ugh arguing over obvious things is pointless, I'm out.

5. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    If a story ends happily, its too cliche.

6. Ryuubii

Ryuubii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the ending is a bit to much, i'll get it if it's like akame ga kill's ending for anime, but wtf is trapped in time loop, can't meet the one you love, and ended up having to fight the people you love, that's just trying to break the MC

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    What's wrong with that?

8. Ryuubii

Ryuubii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For general people, it's a bit too sadistic, so it's a fitting novel for sadistic peole

9. whatswrongwithyou

whatswrongwithyou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @anhrefn what basis do you have for claiming such things? did you finished the novel or just skim till the end? what ending did you read? both or just the sad one? worst mc? coward? hahaha why can't I seem to remember such personality of his by now.. btw im 450 atm, so on what basis are you calling him with such negativity? hahaha maybe your just some sucker who has to low of intellegence to not even be able to tell what personality is. or are you expecting a perfect mc from the beginning? then let me ask you, are you perfect? did you not cry when your young? are you not afraid of your parents? do you walk rampantly infront of hoodlooms in the street? do you not feel scared when calamity strike? do you not know what problem is? if so then I'll be the first to call you perfect if you really never experience those, and mind you, please read novels like pmg and mga if you want to look for some mc who never falter infront of unexpected, I think that suits you the best. AND THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE BEST NOVEL OF ITS GENRE IN THE RANKING FOR NOTHING, YOU THINK EVERYONE IS AS IDIOTIC AS YOU? NO! WERE NOT PERFECT AFTER ALL(sarcasm~) will you please make yourself out just looking at your nonsense makes my blood boils. @Ryuubii read the other ending, don't get caught up with what the mass said