Spoiler Maid's Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Thinkokoro, May 14, 2021.

1. Thinkokoro

Thinkokoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : 하녀의 밤 / maid's night

SUMMARY
    On the first night, the master’s bride couldn’t be found. In the empty bedroom of the princess, the master ordered Evely, who was at a loss of words.

“You will take the princess’ place.”.

It started off as a simple tease, a light joke.
    However, the maid who feared him yet didn’t avoid him…
    She roused his feral instincts.

“M-Master.”

“Yes, I’m your master.”

And so…

“Put your tongue out.”

A slightly hoarse voice sounded over the head of the maid, who accidentally shifted her head in the wrong direction.

“I asked; what do you have to do?”

Confusion hitting her, Evely slowly glanced up. Her eyes took in his firm thighs, unsure of where to look.

“The work I need to do is clean the rails, mop the floor, boil the tea for the evening, and serve the Lady…I mean…Ah, do my work as a maid, and as a member of the mansion…”

“No, you’re wrong.”

He cut her off instantly.

“All you have to do is serve your master.”

His dark eyes looked indifferently between his legs.

“So, do what you have to do.”

She crawled away from between his legs

Raw : https://ridibooks.com/author/89596

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel, I feel sorry for FL she was only used as a sleeping toy by her employer:( The employer has a wife and every night when the employer comes to his wife, his wife always runs away and FL has to replace his runaway wife to "play".Honestly, I really hate this married couple, but there's nothing FL can do because she's just a waiter:cry::cry::cry:

Viliel, xpeanut, Cho_Youni and 6 others like this.
  4. Thinkokoro

Thinkokoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoiler of this novel? I don't have access to the raw.

I cant with this ML, how can he having sex with his maid and called his wife name while doing it :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:
    And where the hell that princess go every night, thats nonsense, like how her husband doesnt know where she is gone. Why he not looking for her??? Instead he was rolling with other women in the bad??

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
    Nada Amore, Viliel, Cho_Youni and 3 others like this.
  5. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    from the last chapter I read his wife every night fled to the forest to meet her lover.FL caught his mistress when he met his girlfriend and yeah her husband knew he had a girlfriend and he just kept quiet I thought they were doing fake conjugal relations to protect his wife? I don't know but it's possible.

Viliel and donaiseiyuu like this.
  6. Alev

Alev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wife is having an affair. One night the FL secretly followed the wife of her master and saw her meeting with her lover in a forest. The FL tried to tell her master about it but changed her mind midway, but her master hinted to her that he knows everything already by saying ,,that he always knows more than her; that there is nothing he doesn’t know, having another one, doing this and that …“. He also told her that everything in the mansion belongs to him … his wife and the FL too.

The FL thought about the possible reason her master turns a blind eye to his wife’s affair and remembered that he once said to his wife that he doesn’t want to be hated by his wife … btw he said that back then when he was having tea with his wife and having a (not so serious) conversation.

The FL thought that maybe it’s an unrequited love on her masters part and that’s why he takes her, the FL, as his wife’s substitute since they have the same hair color, but she thought that an unrequited love doesn’t really fit someone like her master.

I think there is more to the story. I doubt with his personality the master would allow the woman he loves, his wife, to have an affair so easily. He probably married her bc he likes her (not romantically tho) and wanted to help her (maybe so that she can live her life freely).

Snow fluff, Viliel, L.M.L and 14 others like this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    How does ML feel about the FL? Does he treat her as a toy/substitute at first but then begins to fall in love with her? When does he actually realize his feelings for FL that he loves her? What about FL? How does she feel towards ML? When does she fall in love with ML? Does the wife know that ML knows about her affair? Are they ever gonna get a divorce and if so at what point?

Viliel and Manimanga like this.
  8. DeuKaeBestGirls

DeuKaeBestGirls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the ML so far. I get this icky feeling coming from him. I feel bad for the MC. It's like she's just being used to satisfy the ML's lust.

Can someone please spoil the ending? I hope MC is happy at the end

Viliel and donaiseiyuu like this.
  9. Depressonothappio

Depressonothappio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Went here to see if our fl would be happy but fuck them all. Fuck the fucking ml fuck that princess. I just want Evely to be happy and free not being afraid

10. Nebula25

Nebula25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have a spoiler for the ending?

There definitely seems to be some hidden secret to this whole thing.

Viliel, Dvenger and Oceanaas like this.
  11. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plz. I don't like the ml even a teeny tiny bit. Is there something secretly going on. What's the ending? I hope the FL gets a good happy ending

Viliel, donaiseiyuu and Manimanga like this.
  12. Dorythell

Dorythell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please... :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    This ML here is so unreadable and selfish. I don't like him! Why does he even let his wife go with her lover? Why did they even get married in the first place? feel so disgusted at the part where he calls other woman's name while having sex with FL. It just proves how he thinks so lightly about the FL. She doesn't deserve it! She has feelings too.:blobpensive:
    I feel really bad for the FL here... Her life has been very really tough and unfair. Base on the latest chapter, I felt very uncomfortable about what the FL feels. I hope she doesn't build such affectionate feeling to ML because he don't deserve it!
    Yeah... She escaped from the old chubby man but she's still treated like a toy for pleasure. It's just that this guy is handsome but that's it for him. Both guys gotta do something dirty to her.:blobpensive::blobsad:

Viliel, OtomeAddict and Itsl like this.
  13. MscrazyKiki

MscrazyKiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please. ML is such a jerk. I really hope Evely makes him suffer terribly. I think Evely has a very realistic view of her relationship with Alex, which makes her very refreshing.

So in my fan fiction may she be the kidnapped princess of a far land, her parents find her, she has a bunch of suitors and totally ignore Alec. Turns out that rose is a substitute princess. This is just my imagination.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    Viliel and smtan97 like this.
  14. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm leave Tf? Why would you stay
    A spineless fl and shitty. Ml

15. soonyi

soonyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the mc, she is so down to earth, optimistic despite her circumstances. The ml is the real piece of horse shit, if he is the end game 100 tons of whitewash wont be able to clean him.
    The recent chapters are just so depressing, Evely is catching feelings for the asshole and its getting more and more depressing...
    I searched some blogs and comments, dont know how much of it is true but it seems, ml will fall for her but wont realize till its too late ( assumption- she'd prob get pregnant and run away ??) , its gonna be a sweet potato like frustrating tale...
    guys, pls spoil~onegai * setting up camp here *

Viliel, Manimanga and illysillymilly like this.
  16. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    K
    It would be great if Evely ran off with her child and ml didn't find out.
    Waiting ml to regret.

17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls! I need to know how ML regrets and suffers:blobcat_hyper::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

18. crayonskies

crayonskies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone: camping and hoping FL makes him suffer cus he deserves it

19. MscrazyKiki

MscrazyKiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she runs away while pregnant I hope she has a strong benefactor helping her or I will be sad. A runaway pregnant slave/maid in olden times is so vulnerable and a recipe for disaster. Plus pregnancy is so hard for a woman emotionally and physically that to do it without support is depressing.

Viliel likes this.
  20. minibeth

minibeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here to read spoilers of this. The ML is like a piece of a shitty work. Even if its a marriage of convenience to him its not right to cheat and also to be cheated. Her wife is one crappy piece of shit also.

I just want the FL to find someone else and love her so special. She deserves that.