LCD Main Character Hides His Strength

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by TH3unknown, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Lazy ninja

Lazy ninja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Vestiare isn't as dissapointing as these two. She seems to be more cautious and cunning than Sajators who is basically an arrogant brat. Here's to to hoping she gets killed by an Echo, would be perfect.

Someguy666 and Paps like this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I should have never read the comment section... made me almost lose my will to read. Also, the Human Empire is just as prickish as the Seven Heroes. The citizens are all ants in front of them.

3. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that it couldn't get any lower, well, I was wrong after all.
    What a dark world Sungchul live in.

blablabla12 and Paps like this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved the last chapter translated, it really shows how deep the conspiracy to tarnish MC name is, and how messed up that world is to the point of needing someone as the MC to save them, not only from the Clamaitys but from themselves.

blablabla12 likes this.
  5. Lazy ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    At the start of the series he didn't have much faith in humanity but he was slowly regaining it over the course of the series.. and then this happens and now it's all gone. The world really doesn't seem to be worth saving. The only reason he has to keep going is that promise. And if that becomes impossible.. him becoming a calamity isn't impossible. He should just retire after fulfillng the promise.. but we don't really know what it is yet.

blablabla12, Paps and GDLiZy like this.
  6. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The issues are mostly top centered, and MC exacerbates them with his policies. If he just killed a few kings and "heroes" a long time ago the world would have been quite different

7. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to overcome an external enemy, first stamp out internal dissent by either a Ghengis Gambit or a Reign of Terror. MC did neighter, hence his current political & legal problems.

Paps likes this.
  8. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really if he fulfills the future that the returnee girl lived through, it would all be well warranted.

GDLiZy likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it would have been that simple, if it was then the Dwarvs wouldn't be as mad at him for using the Sky hammer to literally end the Demon King Calamity, or the Mage guild have a warrant against him. In fact the problem rellays in that the MC is forcefull with his actions but such action directly interact with the way the society think and act. He can remove the leaders and heroes now, but the ones that will fill the space will be the same thing.
    The question is, did he have any chance of changing the inside??? I think something happened to make him realize how rotten to the core the inside was, even the Human Emperor and him used to be friends (I think), he was rigth there beside im in their revolution, but somehow now the same Emperor won't flinch in using all his resource in try to wipe him out of excistence, and is not even in fear of his power, but because of his actions to try and break the status quo.

Overclock likes this.
  10. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't his charisma low af? Maybe that's a reason why he couldn't be a political figure

Paps likes this.
  11. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like there's 4 more mecha units to go
    He's personality and ideals wouldn't let him

12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His charisma, his luck, I mean he had a lot of stuff stacked againts him, for what it have been mentioned, problaly he didn't even had an impressive stats values when he got to that world, and his talent must be in the gutters for it. The fact that he reached this realm of strengh must be quite the miracle.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  13. Lazy ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah.. from what we know his stats and talent weren't bad, or even pretty good.. but you need more than just "pretty good" to be on the level of a "Hero" and more so to be Calamity class. There's also the fact that he was a pure physical type and thus had the obvious weakness of magic which he eventually overcame after experiencing numerous battles against mages and learning to read the magic formations in a split second as well as gaining overwhelming strength. It should've been a hellish journey to get there.. as magic wasn't just a presumed weakness back then.

Paps likes this.
  14. Sheynox

Sheynox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sungchul is 3rd in kill number (256) on the zombie horde test in his original test back then. I don't call that trash talent. :eek:

Edit : Also I said "is" because he is still ranked 3rd, if I remember right the top 10 has been unshakable since then.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Paps and Overclock like this.
  15. GDLiZy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that his talent is trash, it's just that his generation is a monster, and also the unknown curse of the promise.

Paps likes this.
  16. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the dwarves hate him because he stole and uses the hammer. from what i can tell the dwarves treat that like a priceless piece of art instead of a weapon, so the fact that it's even being used is an offense to them, add to that the fact that their greatest treasure (the hammer) was stolen, they are far to blinded by fanaticism and rage to see the truth and accept it. the only way sungchul could even begin to placate the dwarves would be to give the hammer back, and he sure a hell isn't gonna do that when it's his favorite and most useful weapon.

Paps likes this.
  17. GDLiZy

Reading List:
    Link
    The dwarves said that it's a weapon bestowed by their god.

Paps likes this.
  18. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Which calamity was it that kills children when they turn 20?

Paps likes this.
  19. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a Calamity but a standard proceedure curse by the gods to force mortals to face the Calamity or die. It kills everyone below 20, hence sterilization.

Paps likes this.
  20. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to kill Aquiroa over and over again until Floating Isle no longer has the resources to replace her.

Paps likes this.