Question Main harem member in Qing Shui's harem?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by JYtheGuy, May 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. JYtheGuy

JYtheGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been reading Ancient Strengthening Technique recently and I got curious. Who do the readers think is the main harem member in Qing Shui's harem? We all know that he has a relatively huge harem with many good female characters. But who do you feel where the main wives or the head of the harem?

2. SylviaViolet

SylviaViolet Toast to the ones that we lost on the way⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
  3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just drop the novel

it's really good at the start but it gets worse and worse

once he leaves the continent, it's just full of filler

most chapters become a math textbook that is pointless and worthless

tons of paragraph about how the mc doesnt want anymore wives, only to pick one up the very next chapter.

there's so many that even the author himself forgot some of the better wives because they were introduced early and dropped out of the story

4. JYtheGuy

JYtheGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha you got me wrong, Ive finished the novel already(it has its cons, but i like this novel overall). I am actually rereading any am just wondering who yall think is the main wife in his harem. You know like a head wife or smth like that, or the most significant harem member? Could even be your fav one

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't the most significant one that the that was taken to the star palace and then he had to fight for a thousand chapters to get back
    the rest didnt really hafve long arcs but iirc, they were all more or less equal anyway. there isnt any head wife or whatever since they all lived happily ever after together with his mother