Recommendations main who is considered an outcast

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 219278, Aug 13, 2017.

1. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't talk about naruto. It makes freaking no sense and never will. I mean why didn't the 3rd just adopt him? Why did they just let a child live on his own even if he was provided for?

Even Kakashi under normal circumstances would have gladly adopted him. The whole plot of him being an outcast to begin with was flawed to begin with. Even if he still would be looked down on by people as a threat, he still shouldn't have been all alone with no one taking care of him.

Wujigege likes this.
  2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    That's my point. I had a similar feeling with ISSTH. He was never really a poor scholar. He had more backing than all the young masters he was supposedly slapping. He was the greatest young master of them all haha

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  3. Sintress

Sintress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that The Vespidian fits that bill. Vesper is a girl who is mutated into a Wasp Monster. There is quite a bit of discrimination, though there are those who do not. There is also many other outcasts relegated to the slums. It is a Super Hero story you might like it, you might not. At anyrate, hope you enjoy ^^