Make Money by Writing Novels

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by MaeLee, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Mia Lee

Mia Lee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the product and its company. It is legit. I have written them an email and will update later.

MaeLee likes this.
  2. MaeLee

MaeLee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best of luck!

Mia Lee likes this.
  3. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for letting me know :blobmelt:

MaeLee likes this.
  4. MaeLee

MaeLee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone share your ideas about starting your first novel? My friend told me that the first book is very likely to fail...lol.

Deleted member 300842 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean ? like ideas about the content or the planing and everything?

6. MaeLee

MaeLee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean how you plan out the story and where did your idea come from? like I have this idea about a romance, but found it hard to put my ideas into words.

7. MaeLee

MaeLee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    harder than I thought, because I got to expand the idea into a long story with plots....that's the tricky part.

8. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i do like it this the planning it depends on what type of story it is and the genre of course, so right now i am planning to write a novel after i finish my assignments and have time. I started looking for names for the main characters that have meanings and could give hints about the plot i would then decide their personalities and try to make the main character lovable as much as possible i would include something that is not a cliche since people don't enjoy that. So the plot is always the hardest thing to do what i would do is plan it all in my brain lol because sometimes i find it hard to write down, use as much imagination as possible. When planing the plot i become really careful to avoid any plot holes and if i did a plot twist that needs to be perfect because plot twists are dangerous lol. When planing the plot i would start planing the introduction of each character and the way they appear since it has to match their personalities. I would start planning the events that i want to occur. So what you can do is think about what you want to happen write it down than order it whether you want it to happen at the start , middle or end and choose the characters involved in that event or scene. you also need to think about the heart of the novel what story you are trying to tell. Sometimes chapter plans helps with structuring the story, think about how you will structure it and what type of reader you would aim the story at. I hope this is helpful if you need anymore help i will gladly help you:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2021
    MaeLee likes this.
  9. MaeLee

MaeLee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot. This really helps! Where do you usually write? I'd love to read your books.

10. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you i usually just write as an hobby unfortunately i never share it its my first time trying to share my novel:blobsneeze:. :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

MaeLee likes this.