Role Playing Make up your own Fire Emblem Life!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Yimfor, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Yimfor

Yimfor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You had been transported into the Fire Emblem universe and was placed in the role of a new protagonist. Using your game knowlegde, you planed the best strategies to act and defeated the villain with ease! Now, the world is safe and you enjoy the life style of being a hero. With all this vast world to explore and act at will, what will you do now?

Hello guys! This is a fun game I came up with, feel free to try it out! How to play is simple: You just have to answer the followings questions to create your life after defeating the villain and write a small story using the answers. Let's see how you doing in another world!

1-After saving the world, what are you doing now and where do you live?
    Ex: I'm a king and I live in the castle.

2-Are you married, and if yes, with whom? (You may only choose one husband/wife)
    Ex: I married Sonya.

3-Do you have any children? (If your partner have a child in-game, you must answer with that child. Otherwise, you may have any characther in the franchise that is not your partner. You may only choose two childs)
    Ex: We have two sons, Xander and Ryoma.

4-How is your tipical morning in this world?
    Ex: I wake up before 5 AM everyday because my sons keep fighting about a sibling wicht they don't even have and I need to separate them.

5-How is your tipical noon in this world?
    Ex: I eat lunch made by the maids and resume to take over the continent with my army of overlevel characthers.

6-How is your tipical night in this world?
    Ex: After dinner, I sleep together with my wife and wait for the next day.

7-Is there a characther that is your enemy/rival and why?
    Ex: Chrom, because I pushed Emmeryn from a clift. <This is to be a joke, m'kay?

8-Do you have any goal(s) in this world?
    Ex: To make it my image and free it from evil!

9-For being with you the longest, what characthers are together with you and what does they do?(You may choose up to three)
    Ex: I have my three trusty knights on my side after experienced many battles together: Takumi, Cherche and Tiki (Adult).

10-Which game of the FE franchise did you thought you were living when you played this game and why?
    Ex: I thought about being inside the Awakening because I always thought it wouldn't had any dumb decisions if I were inside it.

The story: I'm the king of Grandnavel, the soon-to-be ruler of all the realms in the Awakening world. After defeating Grima, I married my most trusted person, Sonya, and now we live happily with our two sons: Xander and Ryoma. Altho they like to fight between themselfs quite often, it's a pretty calming life.

If it wasn't for that dammed Ylissean exalt, Chrom! He keeps attacking my posts with that dammed tactian of his! Only because I pushed his sister out of a clift by accident! Now I'm the tirant who wants to destroy the world by their eyes.

But, it's fine. In the end, everything will be settle my way. With my trusty friends that travelled with me since the beggining, Takumi, Cherche and Tiki, I will never lose this battle.

There you have it! Hope you have fun playing this game! Yim out!

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  2. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    What's fire emblem?

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. Eolan

Eolan Totally serious poster

Reading List:
    Link
    The title seemed so interesting...

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  4. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I am a lurker and I live alone
    2. No
    3. No
    4. I sleep I eat I procrastinate and regret that I saved the world.
    5. Same with 4
    6. Same with 5
    7. The god who trapped me in this universe.
    8. No
    9. I wish there was.
    10. None

Story: Uninteresting life of a failure hero.

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  5. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't own a 3ds, never played the newer series

6. awake1122

awake1122 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't mind spending my days on the plains married with Lyn after aiding in saving the world as the tactician.

7. Robofs740

Robofs740 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. After saving the world, I am living as a Bandit.
    2. Unmarried
    3. Adopted Brick is my child.
    4. Typical morning is like this. I wait every day for someone to get near my road, and when our eyes meet when they get near my position, I rob them. While waiting, I eat food or sleep in a shack I made next to my ambush spot.
    5. Same thing as the morning.
    6. Same thing as the morning.
    7. The Black Fang and Eliwood. The Black Fang messes up with my robberies, and I just don't like Eliwood for some reason.
    8. My goal is to successfully rob people and earn enough to make my own group that prevents robbery.
    9. Soldier #1, Archer #1, Barbarian #1
    10. FE7

8. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I secluded myself with my husband who is also my longest companion.

2. Yes

3. Not yet, since we are long live race, almost to be immortal.

4. Serving breakfast for my hubby, doing housework, training, searching for herbs

5. Making new potions and poison. Preparing dinner and find herbs that can only be collected at dusk/night

6. Private time

7. A self-proclaimed rival, a witch of the East. Well, we sell potions.

8. To enjoy my time everyday with my hubby peacefully

9. There was one another companion, Drax, a magic swordman. He became the king and married the princess. Mw husband, Lux, is a holy Knight. He retired from.the order and decided to live with me.

10. I don't know any FE

9. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yimfor

1. Living in the capital city, close to my friend, the King. Hailed as a hero, I live my day to day life with my wife.

2. Many wrote of the Hero's legendary exploits, but accounts of his origins and character varied. Scholars, poets and bards agreed on one thing alone—he loved his wife, Tharja, above all else.

3. I adore my two girls, Morgan and Noire. They can be a little off at times, but they are my kids, after all.

4. I wake up to find Noire had a nightmare again and console her before going to make breakfast for my wife who didn't go to sleep.

5. I have to sometimes stop my wife from experimenting on my daughter's, but the girls in question like to listen to my stories or challenge me to a game of tactics.

6. For the most part, I challenge Morgan until bed time, when I go check on Tharja and wish her good night. Sometimes she sleeps with me!

7. For some reason, Chrom's daughter Lucina keeps attempting to fight me or challenge me to a game, but Tharja calls her name's and runs her off...

8. Just live my life.

9. For some reason, I ended up taking in Donnell as a disciple...he has been trying to beat Morgan now for a while, but to no avail. Also, I have been teaching Henry about the importance of life. And then a good friend of mine, Gregor, comes by for a drink.

10. Obviously Awakening. It was my first real Fire Emblem game. I still play it, sometimes.

10. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    1-After saving the world, what are you doing now and where do you live?
    I'm replaying the game in my mind

2-Are you married, and if yes, with whom? (You may only choose one husband/wife)
    Mia

3-Do you have any children? (If your partner have a child in-game, you must answer with that child. Otherwise, you may have any characther in the franchise that is not your partner. You may only choose two childs)
    I have a son and daughter: Ike and Morgan

4-How is your tipical morning in this world?
    I laze in bed while my wife fights my son. My other son looks for games to play. I'm a bit wrried because recently he discovered video games. He's still 6, but he already games better than me!

5-How is your tipical noon in this world?
    Still lazing in bed

6-How is your tipical night in this world?
    I spend hours pranking my sons, especially Morgan. As for my wife...

7-Is there a characther that is your enemy/rival and why?
    @Yimfor , because he killed my youngest son's birth mother! Not that my son will ever find out if I have anything to say about it >.>

8-Do you have any goal(s) in this world?
    Master time travel or time leaping :)

9-For being with you the longest, what characthers are together with you and what does they do?(You may choose up to three)
    I used black magic to summon Micaiah, Ilyana, and Nyx, but they're so physically fragile they rarely appear. Their destructive magic can wipe out armies if I ever get invaded though, not to mention my fight-crazy family

10-Which game of the FE franchise did you thought you were living when you played this game and why?
    Of course, I'm not in any franchise. I would of recognized it if I was. What? Why did all those people turn to stone? No reason in particular. They're just mimes, I bet. Or maybe they were hunting gorgons. That blazing medallion and talking bird, you say? Morgan, have you been fiddling with holographic video games again?

11. Fierbras

Fierbras Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. After saving the world, there wasn’t much else to do as a veteran sniper. I didn’t feel the need to stand on the stage of politics nor did I want to stay a soldier, so I decided to set up in the forest south of Telgam and across the Ribahn river. It is funny that not that long ago this wasn’t too far from a battlefield but it is a wonderful place to hunt nowadays.
    2. Not married. Shooting arrows up to 400 yards away does not give me much room for chit chat.
    3. I decided to take in an orphaned tiger tribe laguz boy, the war left many without families and this whelp was wandering the forest after the war. He wouldn’t tell me why he wouldn’t return to Gallia to be among the rest of the beast tribe. I just assume that he lost more than just his family there. Perhaps he’ll tell me one day but for now, I’ll watch over him. Heck, I wouldn’t mind trying to teach a laguz how to use a bow and the kid has good instincts. A tiger that can shoot arrows, I feel sorry for whatever prey crosses him.
    4. Wake up at the crack of dawn to clear away the ashes of the fireplace and prep a meal for the whelp. Check my equipment and set out into the forest to forage and check my traps until noon.
    5. Once I get back, I set aside whatever I found, skin, and preserve any game I caught. If the kids around I have him help out and tell him about anything interesting in any form of story that I can think of, he deserves that much. Depending on the day, this is when I would begin teaching him either about archery, fletching, camping, trapping, and anything he would need to survive on his own. You never know, after the war I’ve come to know of many ways one may die and I’d at least give him the knowledge to stand a chance. On other days, I’d prep any material I can trade and bring them along with the kid to Telgam for trade. There I can give him some tips about trading. How to make and spot a fair deal, and how to *cough* deal with delinquents. Being a tiger has its benefits but it also has an equal chance of getting shot or stabbed.
    6. At night I set my traps for the following morning and write in my journal. When I die, I probably won’t have much left of me but I’d at least leave my journal to the kid. After this I check to see if the kids asleep and fed. Some nights after a bad hunt he tries to sleep without eating anything, but the body is honest at least. Tigers got to eat to get strong you know. Once all is settled, catch some shut-eye.
    7. After the war, I remember almost getting my head pierced by Freedom’s Arrow Leonardo. Bastard not only took the opposite path from me but is known to be coveted by women across Tellius. It's fine, I have to respect him, the man has saved the country he believes in and lives to make it strong enough to protect its people to this day but I can’t help but feel my loss. Living in a cabin in the forest with a tiger boy.
    8. My goal is to see this kid raised right and well… get married? Probably not happening, nope, kid don’t look at me like that.
    9. Every now and then I am visited by famed comedian Devdan/Danved. The man doesn’t wield his lance anymore but can wrestle the kid in tiger form. He comes and makes the kid laugh whenever his travels leads him to this part of Begnion. Other than Devdan, Begnion’s very own laguz official Muarim passes by on his way to Telgam. I don’t mind, as a lion tribe member and a laguz used to beorcs, he helps me with the kid.
    10. I chose Fire emblem radiant dawn because I liked it. I also loved the story even though I never played the path of radiance game.