Discussion Make your own World/Universe/Multiverse

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Just being nerdy here, if you were like a xianxia MC after 2000 chapters, basically Godking Overlord Celestial Immortal Daddy Motherfucker Emperor and you played with your awesome creation powers what would you make?
    I would connect a bunch of fun universes to some neutral space, see how they battle it out, make alliances,trade… but make it impossible for a stronger universes to invade weaker ones and genocide the shit out of them. Universes include Star Trek, Star Gate, Star Wars, Naruto, One Piece, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC, Starcraft, Buffy,Devil May Cry and a universe where the view on sex is reversed, meaning girls are acting like horny dogs while guys protect their virginity. Then I would go adventuring trough them as a mortal.

bobo10, bbctheory84, Prolux and 2 others like this.
  2. ughughugh

ughughugh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing my luck I would be in the "legend of the cultivation god" universe, where after 2000 freakin chapters he's as strong as a normal xianxia protagonist who is still in the womb.

3. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, pretty normal stuffs. Just letting them evolve on their own, find their own paths while I give out hints here and there, and lastly I want to be the person who reincarnates people like you see on them Japanese isekai/reincarnation story.

Tsukkin and Jojo775 like this.
  4. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang....even for CN standard, 2000 freaking chapters of fillers?

5. xluferx

xluferx [The writer who writes for fun][Meme lord]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why lie?
    I would create a world with Moe and sexy Monster girls.

Then I would create single world to ennact a specific emotion.

Jojo775 likes this.
  6. Macrendil Ysmir

Macrendil Ysmir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something that's held my interest for while is what would happen if you were to throw different cultures from different time periods together?
    List would be: Vikings, Samurai, French-English-German knights, Greeks, Romans, Persians, Egyptians, Zulu, Inca, Mayan, Aztec, Mamluk/Saracen, Mongol, Hunnic, Han, Qing, Indian. Something like that.

Grab roughly similar numbers and social status numbers (nobles, farmers, slaves, artisans etc.) and see what happens. Will they cooperate, assimilate or annihilate with each other?

Jiggy and Jojo775 like this.
  7. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna mix warhammer, warcraft, lotr and elder scrolls. But I wanna give years for buffing lotr(third age) and elder scrolls for 100 years. Then warcraft(current timeline so BFA) for 50 years. Before the all to overpowered warhammer lore. So they can put a decent fight. I play none of these games but I do know decent lore especially with warhammer and warcraft.

Tsukkin, MrSplashy and Jojo775 like this.
  8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I played a game like that, it's a multiplayer but I played solo, turns out you can't really ally with AI nations, they just demand money or something, when you turn it down a couple of times they declare war on you :ROFLMAO:

9. Jiggy

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the Civilization games?

10. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    Let alone mix the above. The emperor of mankind would destroy you trying to connect its verse. Warhammer verse is far stronger than all cn verse combined.

But good idea tho.

11. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Seven Kingdoms, it's old.

12. Devil of Boredom

Devil of Boredom Exists.

Reading List:
    Link
    Get a Universe where there is bizarre people or things, a completely normal universe and one more universe where time has no meaning with high speed internet so I can finally have My own NEET life with no problems and get all the stuff *hehe*.... If i Get bored i would go to the bizarre or normal universe and live with them...
    But well if i actually became a Godking Overlord Celestial Immortal Daddy Motherfucker Emperor then i would actually be bored by doing everything since my time perception and processing speed is different (so i can easily learn all skills/arts) and finish so I think I would just wander from one universe to another which i have created and allow the created universe to do whatever it wishes to......
    EDIT: I think i would be able to predict the future as i can calculate all possibilities and based on how they interacted and stuff so i would not even look there and would be too bored

13. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    This too, can experiment a lot of things to see the outcome. If only there's a game that could cater to these ideas.

14. Jiggy

Reading List:
    Link
    You do know the other things I mentioned are fantasy right? Warhammer is the fantasy while Warhammer 40k or 30k is the sci-fi. No, CN verse is the most OP shit. If you know basic warhammer 40k lore that goku would shit on the chaos gods and CN is pretty much an OP goku so...

15. Eruxol

Reading List:
    Link
    XD. Goku and all Cn mc who at most have multiversal feats can't do anything to the emperor of mankind leave alone the chaos god.
    Sorry it seems you don't really know warhammer 40k verse well.

16. Jiggy

Reading List:
    Link
    Cite some sources. I'll read it. I'm definitely not well versed enough to defend WH40k but after watching Eckhart's Ladder I found warhammer surprisingly not OP compared to Goku's universe or CN.

17. Eruxol

Reading List:
    Link
    The verse:
    https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000

Emperor
    https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/The_Emperor_of_Mankind

You can easily find the feats for them with google.

Yes the emperor is not strong enough in his base form, but within the warp he transcends dimension. Though he himself was not bound with the warp.

Warp, an infinite-dimensional realm of concepts and thoughts which is anathema to space, time, matter, laws, and everything that composes our universe.

18. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link