Spoiler Male Deity, You Come Over (Quick Transmigration System)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, May 4, 2018.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Since my exams are over, and i am just sitting at home like the typical NEET, if i can get a raw-link, i can summarise. The raw link given in the first post is not getting MTLed. So maybe another link?

Meanwhile, whoever has read this could also give spoilers, pretty please with sugar and icing?:aww:

2. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    If I were to give one word that summarize the arcs of this novel, that word would be tragic. From the first arc I already suspected the tragedy ahead and the lack of happiness in them. Of course, the parts from @MiyaMira helped.

Tragedy... isn't something I really prefer in novels. Fucks my feelings up. Makes me all heavy and angry, especially if the MC is abused like heck. HOWEVER for some reason I absolutely love seeing the endings of the MLs in tragedy novels.

The pain, the suffering, the regret...!

Hahahahahahaha! Suuuuffffeeeerrrrr :blobnosebleed:

So, I skipped the entire arc from arc 2 onwards and only read the last few chapters of each arc. Oh, and also the Real Life chapters in between them because those chapters talked about the MLs aftermath.

"I had a dream. A very, very long dream."

"It was a dream about love."

At the end of the arc Bai Wei Wei gets into a car accident courtesy of the original Protagonist, and nearly dies but System helps her through it. While hospitalized ML realizes she recovered her memories and exploded about his mother's death. MC however had long since realized the death of ML's mother was intentional that day, and tried to explain but ML doesn't hear any of it and stomps out. Buuut, suspicion is planted inside him.

Later on the original protagonist kidnaps MC and threatens to throw her into the sea. She is the one who killed ML's mother and admits it she did it for ML, because the mom didn't like her and didn't approve of her. Then she tries to force MC to say she doesn't love ML, otherwise she will beat her a metal pipe/??. MC says she loves ML and is beaten every time OFP asks. ML appears and hears this and is shaken by both her continuing to say she loves him and her physical state. She hadn't recovered from the car accident to begin with, and now OFP broke her bones such such.

MC takes a bullet for ML, officially sealing her fate. A very touching last conversation happens, during which she says she doesn't regret ever meeting him. It broke me, because it contrasted with how ML said he regretted ever meeting her.

MC dies in ML's arms.

Also, it turns out MC used her phone to record the entire thing with OFP.

ML thought he understood pain when she died. The recording proved him wrong with cherry on the top.

He breaks down in her funeral, cradling the box containing her ashes. and finally admits that he loved her as well.

However it was too late.

She is dead, and won't come back anymore.

"I dreamt that, that man created a flourishing Empire, but, he killed himself."

So I have completely no idea what happened in the arc. However this is what I got from the last chapters.

The ML, the Emperor, seems to have taken revenge, or at least wiped out several big clans. In the difficult politic era there it would be a big threat to his reign as Emperor, things seems to have arrived to a very bad point.

As ML reminisces with MC and admits he would've liked to go far away and just live peacefully with her, MC agrees and promptly tricks ML into drinking a numbing poison. He can't move, but he is still conscious of everything.

His aide helps him dress up in the formal robes. He assumes they betrayed him but can't understand why. However, he proceeds to watch as instead, MC and his aide pull off MC's execution - something about being poisonous, harming the other consorts, but the most heavy of them would be literally poisoning the Emperor and making his head all muddly, thus using his hand to decimate the big clans.

In other words, they're going to have MC shoulder ML's sins so he can continue to be a good Emperor, instead of a tyrant or something and made the court uneasy. Rendered unable to move or speak, ML can only watch as MC is beheaded right in front of him.

After everyone leaves, he and his aide are left alone. His aide tells ML that this was MC's idea and that he agreed, he knows he did a sin, but he didn't regret it because he knew, just like Bai Wei Wei did, that ML was a good Emperor, and he couldn't allow the decimation of the big clans to take the seat away from him.

Instead of saying he denies reality, accurately, it's more that he can't understand, or process, what happened. The aide says MC went away, and the numb ML asks where she went, even saying that their wedding was prepared and all, etc. It's... very heartbreaking if I'm honest. ML is angered when the aide begins crying and saying he deserved death, saying that it was a good day and to not sully it with thigns like murder, and kicks him so hard the aide vomits blood.

MC's decapitated head lays not far away as ML stumbles, unsteady on his feet. Staring numbly, he suddenly laughs and picks her head with trembling hands, telling her that the floor was cold, so why was she laying there, and that he would help her warm up. He cradles her head, even untying his front to wrap her inside his robe, as if it would bring warmth to her head that way.

But it was too cold. She was too cold.

He couldn't warm her up.

He... caused her death.

ML stays in throne for over ten years. The empire flourishes under his reign, he wipes out all the anti-people and recovers MC's name saying she sacrificed herself for the empire, and there seems to be 'mythological beast' now, something like the national spirit/god/??, and I think that it represents MC.

After fixing up everything (laws, the court, leaving the emperor seat to a blood relative's son) ML arrives to MC's grave. He drinks poisonous sake, and feeling the poison take effect, pushes open the coffin containing MC's remains and laid inside, grabbing her hands that have long since turned skeletal, and closes the coffin over them.

Well, nothing I can reallty say about this. MC has a terminal thing and needs a donor, but her time is up and she dies after giving a call to ML and admitting she loved him. Seems to have told ML she didn't love him before, drama and all that....

And ML was so excited during the call too, because his manager had just told him they found a donor and that the donor would arrive the next day. Also, is so happy and overjoyed hearing MC saying she loved him. He even tells her to sleep when she mentions that she feels sleepy, and that he would wake her up. He still has that excited smile when he enters her hospital room.

Then he sees her dead.

Like the past arcs, his reaction is heartbreaking, fuck. :sushi_dead:

He will not allow the doctors to touch her. Manager tries to shake some sense into him, but the hit of reality just drives him into full-out despair and tries to kill himself by plunging a fruit knife into his gut (it's so bad his real self feels it and has to throw up), after that his manager rips him out with how MC would have wanted him to live, and that he owed her that.

After MC's death he changed himself. He learnt to contain his temper, to stop angering people he shouldn't, and now treats everybody the same instead of looking down on people. For the next 7 years after she died, he learnt how to be a good man.

Every time after he finished his work for the day he would go to her grave and talk about what he did and what prizes he won with his acting. He drinks himself silly and calls MC's phone, he never shut it up. ML tells MC that his stomach hurts again, really hurts, but he can't find the medicine, and pleads her to help him find it.

The phone is managed by his Manager, who picks it up and knows he is drunk again. ML comes to his senses and hangs up. He heard dead people came back on the day of their death, but he waited, and she didn't came. He felt tired.

A year later, Manager arrived at ML's grave, which was right besides MC's. Manager hopes he can find MC in the afterlife.

"I think I need to contemplate about something. That is, do I have necrophilia?"

"I dreamt she died, but her corpse always looked cute, like she was sleeping."

"And that man in the dream, he couldn't control himself many times."

??? The MC is poisoned? Or something. ML goes in search of the best doctor there was, but the doctor refused to see him or save his people, as in his opinion, ML and his people were too much of monsters and not worth saving. ML is told the doctor will save MC if he is willing to bend his knees. Everyone knows ML is very proud, so the doctor's subordinate is stunned when ML and his subordinates kneel, OFC after threatening the Doctor that he would desecreate the graves of his clan and skin him alive if he couldn't.

He rushes back to MC and feeds her the medicine of the Doctor, the medicine can't save her, but all of its effects go into preserving her body after death. Other than being cold to the touch, MC actually looks healthier (slightly) than when she was alive, if a bit pale, and seems to only be asleep.

As expected, another heartbreaking reaction to her death. :notlikeblob:

ML holds her hand for two days as his subordinates go catch the Doctor. He doesn't go mad, he doesn't talk to himself, he just sits there, staring at MC. ML doesn't dare to move, he doesn't want to admit nor even think, and can only convince himself she is asleep.

Doctor and a maid subdue ML, who is unable to accept MC's death and was waiting for instructions on how to 'wake' her up. Then the royal court, the crown prince (???? he calls MC "mother" sooooo?), even ML's own subordinates then fix up MC's funeral and try to burn her body, as that is the only burial she could have, otherwise her body would remain the same forever, as she cannot rot.

ML wakes up not long after and is totally furious. Doctor notes he's not so gone as to not know of her death, as he reacts badly when Doctor says he made up not being able to save MC by saving him. He nearly snaps when he hears the prince went to burn MC, and threatens to kill all those who took her away.

Right after shaking off the Doctor's needles he arrives in time to stop them from burning MC. He proceeds to imprison the prince. Those in the court (and, everywhere) who are to be killed are killed, those who are replaced are replaced. And everyone who took part in MC's burning, including ML's own subordinates, are killed, with the prince being the only exeption.

ML becomes really really... cruel. The Emperor seat becomes his puppet, and killing becomes his only hobby. Blood splashes the ground every day, and he only watches lazily, with MC's corpse in his arms.

He tells MC that he killed people again, tells her to beg him to stop, and that he would stop then. MC, obviously, doesn't respond. ML laughs and says that since she wouldn't speak, then he would continue killing.

Once, he had told her that if she dared to die, then he would pull everyone under the heavens down to hell.

Finally unable to cope with MC's silence, ML buried his head into her neck and shed tears.

He controls the empire and causes massacres for many years before the Prince is grown up enough and manages to overthrow him. ML had actually helped the Prince in the background. Confronted with the Prince's anger over ML taking his mother's corpse and not allowing her to rest, ML tells Prince that he did it on purpose, because he heard that as long as the body wasn't given a proper funeral, the soul would be locked in the corpse. He even made people cast some curse that wouldn't allow her to leave him, even in death.

ML is really, really off his rockers. :sweating_profusely:

ML burns himself along with MC. To Prince's anger, because there was no way to differentiate his ashes from MC's, the Prince could only bury them together.

After the her in the dream died.

That man started to destroy the world.

MC is near death because of the potion, causing her organs to rot away. In order to save MC, ML catches several human girls for their organs, as the preserved ones in the hospitals have long since turned bad, but MC refuses the donation. They argue. ML blackens some more. Humans attack the place they are in, killing the human donors. ML escapes with MC and is frantic to search for a hospital and save MC, but MC stops him and asks him to take her to that fortune wheel in the amusement parks. In the end, ML agrees and turns on the amusement park, etc etc.

As she nears death, MC tells ML to continue living on and remember her forever.

MC turns into blue ash. ML goes crazy and eats them.

Because of the residual poison in her ashes, ML becomes human, but, he doesn't lose his ability to command zombies. He passes himself off as a human, putting on a mask of kindness and warmth, with a want to rescue humanity, and spends the next three years hidden amidst the humans. Also, all the clothes MC used to wear, he collected them, fixed them, and even continued to sew clothes for her.

At the end, it's so.... chilling, because everyone around him is so joyful and happy, and ML acts so kind and warm to them. They even cry out of joy, oblivious to the effects of the 'antidote'. Because, well, the antidote will indeed render the one who took it immune to the zombie virus, but hours later they will completely become ash.

Just like Bai Wei Wei.

ML is the first one to take the injection, and leaves as the other scientists celebrate and inject themselves too.

He thinks, she will most likely be angry at him, but, he can't cope with a world where she doesn't exist.

This world without her, could only garner his hatred and disgust. Nothing had meaning anymore, so, along with her, everyone should die as well.

ML kills MC.

The MC is the emperor, apparently? ML is an ambitious person, too, and seems to have been gunning for the throne. In his omake he is described to care only for power and richness, and seems to turn his nose up to emotions like love. Until MC, that is.

My spectaculation: ML falls in love with MC, but he is still gunning for the throne. He plans out MC's fake death with someone taking her place, so she can return but as his wife, but MC is "Nope" and switches them back. The light is bad and MC seems to have intentionally hidden her characteristics, at least long enough for ML to not realize it until he already released an arrow at her.

Moments before MC's death, ML breaks down and says that he won't become Emperor anymore, he will be willing to be her subordinate, and that he will become her slave if she could hold on and survive.

After MC's death ML doesn't become emperor. He is willing to forever be that high-position officer/摄政王/regent king/??? that sits besides the empty throne, as if MC still was alive.

There seems to be a secondary male lead that caused misunderstandings when MC was alive, he is the one that takes care of everything because ML doesn't give a single fuck about position and power anymore.

"He became crazy."

The sister is later on sent to prison.

When ML locked himself up, he bought a lot of tanghulu, the candy stick ML bought for MC the last time they went out together. It was nearly a sea of red, and ML in his delusions offered the tanghulu to MC and talked with her and ate it. It's chilling because it's ML talking to himself, like, when MC in his delusions talks, in reality it is him changing his tone to MC's and talking to himself.

It's so chilling, but so sad. :blobsob: My kokoro just went crack!, just like that, into tiny particles of dust.

SecondaryML tries to snap him out of it VIA beating him up, yelling at him that MC is dead. ML denies it, saying she is there at home, by his side, and attacks SecondaryML. SecondaryML proceeds to furiously crush the tanghulu, and now, this causes ML to panic because MC like(d)s tanghulu and he tries to stop SecondaryML, forgetting the fight in favour of picking up the crushed tanghulu. He begins crying as he picks them.

Finally, ML admits outloud MC is dead.

He cleans and changes himself, and with SecondaryML go to her grave. He asks for some alone time, and kills himself when SecondaryML goes away.

SecondaryML doesn't dare turn to look and just smokes for a while. When he does, he thinks that that image will forever be a nightmare he can't shake off, and is consumed with despair.

"Why...."

"I waited for you, I always waited for you. Why didn't you come back?"

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Real Life chapters not out yet. :blobsalt:

Anywayssssssssss ML is the disciple and his spiritual veins seem to have been destroyed and he became a trash? MC sacrifices her life to return him his power, and proceeds to rapidly age. She leaves and goes to a mountain, where a plot point is apparently going to take place? Something about sacrifice?

MC tricks ML into doing the sacrifice, AKA plung a blade into her and kill her in the process, lying to him that her soul would return to her body after the ritual was finished. ML believes her, as she said that she was a selfish person so she wouldn't dare do it selflessly.

After the ritual is finished, ML does as told and lets go of her soul, and then sits by waiting for her to wake up.

He foolishly sat there hugging MC's corpse. He used his energy to preserve her body. He doesn't need to drink nor eat, he doesn't need sleep nor rest, but a corpse is a corpse, she still didn't came back.

ML waits for a long time, first one day, then two days, then one month, two months, a year, ten years....

He can't understand why the MC still hasn't come back. He has already waited for a very long time.

The ML after waking up is full of despair and insanity. He is the first thing Bai Wei Wei sees, and immediately wraps his hands around her throat.

With each "dream" ML's reactions get livelier.... AKA more painful, full of suffering regret, and by the end of the arc8 he looks like he's about to snap.

Not to want to sound crazy, but I'm loving his reactions.:blobnosebleed:

3. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for arc ending summaries. I've been trying to MTL this but sometimes it just gets too confusing, I'm quite new at this so it was all very confusing and I think a few (a lot) of brain cells died.

Leilacus and Nokita like this.
  4. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ....too late...:blobowoevil_horns:
    You not only sound crazy- you are...:blobokhand:
    Either that or you are a huge sadist :blobowoevil_horns:
    *runs away to hide by the incoming reaction*:blobpeek:

5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    same I prefer to skip the arc and just reading the real life part. Like when ML got crazy (and I think more possessive over MC).

I think I remember system said that ML's life force is too strong and so that MC can go into coma again after near ML, system suggest her to stole ML's life force for herself ...via kiss???

So MC is doomed to be with ML (as there is no way she can successfully ran away from him and waste away her hard earned life force...better turn around and stole another life force then).

LokaLari, RBJ, stumblmer and 8 others like this.
  6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? I kinda feel sorry for him sometimes but it feels kind of refreshing to me because if we take each arc as a novel, the ending was quite realistic rather than jerk ML win over the beauty FL trope with their overbearing, heaven-defying power and have their happy ending just like that :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

I'll add the gist of each arc
    MC woke up in hospital. Her leg is broken, system informed her about the plot and the original body's role. Basically she's the villain in the story. Ori!Host is wife to ML, but it was a forced marriage from her side because she's rich and ML only have his mother. ML is totally cold to her so one day Ori!Host went to get ML mom to come with her so ML will come back home. The accident happened and Ori!Host and ML mom died. The rest @Nokita already summarized.
    ML is a newly crowned emperor, but the country is also controlled by 4 big noble families. MC is one of his lowly concubine who barely managed to enter because her father is a minister. She wore hideous make-up tho, so everyone thought that she's ugly. But MC gave excuse about it being her distorted views of beauty saying that her real face is ugly. After seeing her real face, ML decided to use her as the fuel to incite the big noble families to rebel so he can clean them. But the nobles didn't forget to throw the pot on MC for being a seductress for charming the emperor. The day of their wedding, MC paralyzed ML and the rest is history.

MC quickened her timing for death, if by the time the mission completes and MC still haven't died, the fate of Ori!Host was to die from hitting the floor after stumbling on her own clothes :facepalm:

Ori!Host was once a successfull actress, forced the new artist ML to marriage. ML forced a marriage contract to hide their marriage, then slowly force Ori!Host to fall from stardom and become an abandoned wife. Later, Ori!Host have leukimia.

ML is head eunuch (fake eunuch tho :blobsweat:), MC is empress dowager. The son is a young emperor who is actually Ori!Host's elder sister's (the late empress)

Ori!Host came from a vicious nobke family who is full of corruptions. ML was originally from a noble family, but was framed by Ori!Host's father and was fated to die. But young Ori!Host saw ML's beauty and said that she wants him to be her playmate, so the servants wants to flatter her by turning him into a eunuch. (He was saved by the eunuch performing the cut tho so he's still okay :blobok: but has PTSD from the experience and so wasn't able to 'get it up' :blobsweat_2:) The starting affection value was -50.

Anyway, MC was able to seduce ML but the branch mission is to help ML become a real man again, so she tried to ask for spring medicine from young emperor (who is a 6 year old chubby lil kid but was already trained by MC's dad to be quite the vicious one.) ML misunderstood it as her wanting to poison him. Some drama happened, MC was able to get out of palace, ML disguising himself as a scholar to seduce MC, little emperor used an incense that have aphrosidiac to kill ML but didn't know that ML is just a fake eunuch, so ML almost raped MC is his real self, but MC refused him. ML left in anguish and anger. Then MC went to disguised ML's house to ask him to do her. ML was hesitant at first but desire overpowered reason so he just followed his instinct (to bad ML came too fast and gets tired immediately so he faints after he came on her :blobowoevil_horns:) Then MC saw his mask falling off and peeled it, chaos ensues and ML forcefully bring MC back. ML forced MC to marry him, and MC prepared poison in the wedding wine. She drank the poisoned wine and falls ill.

ML is a research genius. Ori!Host is his gold digger girlfriend. They broke up in the morning, apocalypse came in the afternoon, and Ori!Host pushed over ML from the military truck into the heaps of zombies, earning his hate. ML turned into a zombie king, ordered a zombue tide, and managed to find MC to get his revenge. Unexpectedly, MC's body is immune to zombie bite so she's still human. MC found out that ML is actually an otaku who collects anime items and sew cosplay clothes, all worn on MC :blobReach:

Ori!Host real fate is to be ML's research subject and gets eaten (literally!) by him :sushi_bye:

MC is a girl who was disguised and raised as a boy since birth. Her status was an incompetent Crown Prince. She became the emperor after ML killed all in the imperial family bar her, and ML raised himself as regent king. 2nd ML is Ori!Host teacher who was imprisoned by ML because he's in the way of his rise to the throne.

A bit of things happened, and ML is interested in MC because of her body fragrance and soft little body (He got to eat a few tofu accidentally sometimes). After a hunting events ended in the emperor's uncle trying to kill ML happened, MC saved ML and got to a mountain village to recuperate for a while. MC wore female clothes and telling people she's his wife, ML wants to doubt her as female but MC pulls out a bun from her clothes :blobokhand::blobjoy::blobjoy: disappointing ML. Still didn't stop him tho from starting to think that he's turning bent :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: They returned to the palace after being rescued by ML's subordinates.

ML tried to give subtle hints that he desired MC, but MC pretends to be disgusted. 2nd ML was able to escape from prison, MC ran away with him and changed her clothes from a male to female. ML finally found them and wants to kill 2nd ML from jealousy, but MC blocked the arrow with her body.

ML was in military family but wants to do business. Ori!Host was adopted into the family because her parents died from saving ML's grandpa. Grandpa forced ML to marry Ori!Host to get resources. After years of marriage, ML wants to hurry and divorce Ori!Host. When MC came, she was drugged and almost slept with 2nd ML when ML comes in. He brought divorce paper and told 2nd ML to continue while drinking the wine on the table. There's aphrosidiac inside the wine. 2nd ML said in your face for pulling him into his plan and left ML with MC.

At the nick of the moment, system pulls out the Sex Simulation program and MC pulls herself out from ML's embrace, took cold bath, and let ML do it with... a pillow :blobjoy: MC sits at the side making moaning sounds with a cool face :sushi_cool: The next morning MC signed the divorce paper and left ML alone. ML woke up and called MC to not forget to eat after pills. MC thinks it's ridiculous since there's nothing with her anyway.

Grandpa birthday comes and MC came alone and left with 2nd ML who also came to the party. ML got angry when he came home and waited for MC to return. ML saw MC return and raped her (well, raped the pillow again, actually :blobowoevil_horns:) After that MC ran away but her cards are all blocked by ML. She went to 2nd ML home to crash over since branch task told her to seduce 2nd ML to 80 affection points. Things got too well and she managed to get full affection points tho :blobhighfive:

ML was super jelly she got along well with 2nd ML, came over to fight. Then MC faints and she was informed to be pregnant. MC was stupefied. Where the kid comes from? :sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby: System told her that for realism, the simulator will have everything including getting pregnant if you don't have contraception. MC then stupidly asked if she really gives birth, where the child will come from? A pillow? Imagining the nurse and doctors coming over holding a pillow and saying it was cute made MC really stunned :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: ML was at first happy that MC was pregnant, but then remember that MC has been staying at 2nd ML. MC also admitted that it was 2nd ML, making ML angry.

Anyway, ML managed to get MC to return back with him after she stayed with 2nd ML for a few months, but then ML got into accident, and after he got out, both of them were kidnapped by ML's cousin. To save ML, MC ran away from the place they were being held in and asked for help from 2nd ML who came to save them. MC had a miscarriage and ML was really heartbroken because he was afraid her depression will relapse. MC thinks the time is up, so the night before she let ML sleep with the simulator again, and the next morning she went out for something. ML woke up and prepared for a wedding proposal, waiting for MC to return. He saw her wearing a wedding dress coming towards him, and suddenly MC was shot from the back by 2nd ML's sister.

Haven't finished reading Arc 8 yet, but the plot this time is getting harder. MC cannot get out of Ori!Host real character of being a vicious and selfish Master or the punishment will be to kill 9 generations of her family including father, sister, and system. ML is getting more perverted. On the day they're tying the knot as pair practitioner, ML prepared a soul-locking seal so MC will be with him forever, but the seal will prevent MC from returning to her real world so MC tried to stop the seal. ML took out his spirit vein to stop the seal, abolishing his cultivation.

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    WoW Miya really knows how to do the “sum” in summary

8. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Nokita already summarized the ending so I just give gist of the plot in each arc :sushi_cool: There's still a lot of drama in between though. And I get angry sometimes because I expect the snusnu but only fake snusnu ever happened... :sushi_dead: The kissing scenes are all hot tho :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:

9. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this so different quick transmigration. I really though this was fluffy sweet romance.
    I can't stand this novel. I hate pain, tragedy, angst, abuse, slag ml. I feel pity for mc. She meet such a slag ml who doesn't deserved mc.
    Thank for spoiler.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  10. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita @MiyaMira - Thank you for your awesome summaries, Nokita-sama and MiyaMira-sama! I don't care for BEs in arcs as long as the real life has a HE. And frankly speaking, ML deserves to get emotionally tortured coz he let MC die! If the system had not bound MC, MC would have died and ML would have married that bitch sister! So nope. He deserves as much torture as possible. Plus even in a lot of arcs he has retained his typical slag attitude.

But how does he react in real life? And wouldn't MC sister try to keep killing her again and again since she failed in the first attempt?
    Edit - could u share the Raw link pls? Coz I am unable to MTL in the given raw link? Or is there some trick to that website?

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  11. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    You can just google the chinese title.

As for the sister - Yeah, she did try to kill MC after she woke up. First poisoning, then kidnapping and strapping her inside a car. MC had to use her life to ask system to help her and the car flew over towards the dog bodyguard that schemed with the sister. ML's family friend, the head doctor of the hospital MC staying was more worried about her than ML (at first). So after the kidnapping, he brought her to ML's house to keep her safe. After waking up (this is after arc 3), she found that she was not at the hospital, try calling her dad but it was taken by the sister. The sister put bombs on the dad and threaten MC to come over alone. MC came, and system opened a weird lovelove plug-in for a limited time with MC's life points and sister suddenly becomes weird and change saying that she lovelove MC. MC ordered her to kill herself, and just as sister was about to do so, dog bodyguard comes out. He was shocked at sister's change, and try to give threat to MC holding the remote control of the bomb in his hand. MC told the bodyguard to hand over the remote and stop the bomb, but was refused. Sister gets angry because dog bodyguard didn't listen to her beloved lovelove MC so she fights with bodyguard. MC stopped the bomb, and didn't care when they fell from the window to the ground (I assume they're on 2nd floor so it's not fatal). After making sure that her dad is okay, MC faints just as ML's doctor friend arrived. Now sister and bodyguard are in the hospital with broken bones and heavy injuries. By this time ML has started to feel the anomaly and connected his dreams with MC.

After arc 4, MC woke up and saw ML, who suddenly came over and kissed her breathless. Then she faints because her life points was taken over by him! F***!!!

LokaLari, -NEAR-, BooBoo and 25 others like this.
  12. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    So, i read the first arc and am spoiling it here. I use MTL and so by no means will this be completely accurate or even complete. So on towards it -
    MC is betrayed by her sister and personal body guard. Right when she is having a heart attack, the system binds her. Her first job is to get the love of the President. The O!Host was with ML's mother when an accident killed the mother and O!Host is being blamed by everyone of killing the mother. MC wakes up in this situation. ML comes in, and she starts to act as if her mind has regressed and she is a five-year old child. She keeps calling him 'brother' 'brother'. ML comes in and almost strangulates her to death. The doctors stop him. She continues to gasp and wheeze calling him "Brother, Brother, why you hate Vicki?" (Vicki is how MTL translated it). The doctors tell ML that her memory is gone plus she has regressed. ML says - i want to divorce her. Doctors say - you are not allowed to divorce a mental patient! ML dumps her in home and tells all the servants to not bring her before his/ anyone's eyes. Servants bully her. ML returns after three days. Opens the door to her bedroom to shout at her but sees her crawling on the floor bleeding from multiple wounds. Since MC is acting like a Grade A Oscar winning actress, her eyes look as innocent as a five-year old's. ML feels something and starts to bandage her wounds. He sees that she has bruises all over her body as if someone is hitting her. He thinks that when she had her memory, she was so proud and arrogant and now that she has become silly, servants are also bullying her. MC starts to build up sympathy with the ML. In between, ML remembers - WTF am i doing, why am i supporting this murderess who killed my mother? So some psychiatrist says - electric shock treatment might help. So they strap her and give her some brutal shocks. MC starts screaming and crying - Brother! Brother! They are bullying Vicky! Brother, brother! At first ML walks away from there and MC starts loosing consciousness when suddenly he rushes back and takes off the straps. The doctor tries saying - But the treatment... ML says - U die!

MC steadily increases her good value with the ML. One day, the FL walks in. FL used to work in ML's company. FL was very nice, submissive and mild-mannered unlike the O!Host. So ML always had a good impression of FL. A little bit about the past - O!Host fell in love at first sight with the ML and chased after him. After getting rejected for a long time, she forcibly married him. Then later, helps him build up his company. So the FL is like a breath of fresh air for the ML. So O!Host drove the FL out of the company.

Now FL comes and sees that MC has become an orphan, lost all her money and now has even become silly. So FL tells her - Aunty will take you to a good place to play. MC obviously knows what she is going to do but pretends to be silly and says - Really? Where is aunty taking me? FL replies - To paradise! And pushes MC down the stairs. System asks MC - Are you willing to go to such heights? MC says - You shut up. Just coz you don't have brains does not mean i don't have brains. Hmph. She is caught by ML. ML sees FL. FL is frightened that ML might have seen her push but calms down. MC slyly tells ML - Brother, you also coming to blissful place? Aunty said she will take me to blissful place. ML gets angry at FL. He says - did you push her? FL says - no, i tried to catch her. ML says - There are cameras here, so are you sure you did not push her. FL gets frightened and so ML tells her to get out. Before going out, FL says - But you remember, she killed your mother.

ML puts MC in her room and goes out the whole day. Then next day comes back, and takes MC to a grave - his mother's grave. He tells MC to kneel and say sorry. She does this. Then he tells her to go to that black car and then tells her - you stay with him. He is a psychiatrist. He will help you. MC realises - Fucker is going to dump me! She cries and shit. ML keeps walking away. Then MC says - Fine, if brother does not want Vicky, then Vicky does not want brother either! And runs away. ML turns back to see her run into the road where the proverbial truck-sama is coming. He screams at her to stop but she does not listen. Truck hits MC, ML calls the ambulance and starts to cry. MC says- Brother, don't cry, i am not hurt and faints.

She wakes up in the hospital. She acts like a kid but ML catches her. He says - I love you but i hate you. You killed her! MC says - wait, i did not kill her! ML is not ready to listen and walks away saying - i will divorce you. FL comes to the hospital and MC reveals the truth that FL was the one who killed ML's mother. Basically she wanted to kill both MC and MC's mother and tampered with the car. MC was saved but mother was thrown out/ killed under a bus? (Not too sure) and MC is accused of having tampered her own car. FL kidnaps MC and starts whipping her right and left telling her - Say you hate ML. say you hate ML! MC keeps saying - i love him, i love him. Now O!Host body is in pretty bad shape. So she won't survive long and ML's love value has not reached 100. So system gives her some dan pill or something for her to hold on and numb her pain receptors. ML arrives and his bodyguards take the mad FL away. He holds her tightly and says - don't worry, we will go to the doctor. System warns - Sniper! And MC quickly pushes ML down and gets shot instead. While dying she says - i never regret meeting you.

ML watches her die, crying all the time and MC comes back to the real world.

Now for what happens in the real world -
    MC wakes up just when her sister gives the contract with MC's signature of giving all her control to her sister to their dad. So basically MC trusted her sister a lot. Once she signed away all the rights, sister and bodyguard showed their true colours. She grabs the contract and tears it apart snarling - Bitch, who you calling sister. But suddenly system voice comes - i have taken away points (most probably for the dan pills). Host has to complete another mission to get extra days. So MC sprays blood on her sister's face and collapses again. MC Dad quickly calls out for the doctors. After she has been hooked to the medical drips again, the sister slyly says - Father, sister tore the contract by mistake. So we should make another contract. And you already saw sister's signature so give me everything. But MC Dad has started to feel suspicions and does not agree (Or it is not shown that he agrees. I will have to read the real life arc 2 to understand).
    Meanwhile, on the other side of the hospital, the Ye-guy (who is the ML from the spoilers above) is talking to the Head of Hospital (?) saying - i feel something. I woke up crying. Here we are shown what happens after MC left the world. The ML kept clutching her and saying - you did not die, you did not die. Then some MTL gibberish. ML hears the recording or something that MC set up secretly where FL confesses to having killed the mother. He feels more terrible. Later, it is shown that MC's grave is in a flower meadow coz ML tells someone (? MTL) that MC hated graveyards and preferred flowers.

So in the real world, doctor asks ML - what was it about? ML replies - I think.... it was about love

Some day... Some day... I will conquer the art of summarising

13. XLing91

XLing91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where you read the raw?? BTW, thanks for the spoiler:oops:

14. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Just type the chinese name and add 69shu. I am reading it there

15. XLing91

XLing91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:X3::X3:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  16. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandpa birthday comes and MC came alone and left with 2nd ML who also came to the party. ML got angry when he came home and waited for MC to return. ML saw MC return and raped her (well, raped the pillow again, actually :blobowoevil_horns:)
    But why did MC return home? Weren't they divorced

LokaLari, stumblmer and kiara8 like this.
  17. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    S already good enough as it is^^:blobmelt:
    ... so please CONTINUE :blobhero: \(●▪●)/
    I'm definetly not threatening u
    ( ...or am i :blobhug:)

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  18. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    ML somehow suddenly become possessive after the first night and didn't want to let her leave him. He brought her to his apartment where he lives alone instead of the place where O!Host has been living before. After MC stayed with 2nd ML again after knowing that she's pregnant, ML tried to keep cool but he kept people to follow MC and give reports about her and 2ML that he became super jelly, told to grandpa about MC's pregnancy, got resources, and started crushing 2ML's company to threaten her to come back to him.

Arc 8's ML is like that scum ML you'll find in bad novels, but don't worry our MC really torture him mind and soul as revenge.

LokaLari, RBJ, Elliana and 7 others like this.
  19. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo I finished reading latest arc (arc 8) and it feels so sad :sushi_dead::sushi_dead::sushi_dead:
    MC's O!Host is the a master of cultivation in Nascent Soul stage with Pure Water spirit vein. ML is her disciple who was detected to have single Fire spirit vein (but actually have the extremely rare Yang spirit vein) so was fancied by O!Host. This is a cultivation novel where ML is the mc and have to go through a lot of pain and tribulations to attain immortality. O!host is the original plot was the first villain and cannon fodder before ML raise to greatness. The time limit for MC to finish the task is 16 month, but there's a problem. O!Host is a vicious woman who let her disciple (ML) be bullied by other lower disciple on the mountain, and tortured him daily. MC cannot break out of character because the punishment will be to be struck by heavenly lightning. Failure to finish the task would mean the death of 9 generations of her ancestry including her dad, sister, and system. Later on system told MC that since the task is really too hard, the Lord God of the plane lowers the difficulty and she only need to collect 90 affection points to finish the task.

On to the gist of the plot...
    MC arrived when O!Host was torturing ML. She was holding a whip in her hand, with ML tied on the railings. Current affection value is 3. MC told system that even with all the torture, the value is actually not negative. She lamented that cutting a man's jj is really the most hateful isn't it? System: :facepalm:[speechless]

MC wants to immediately raise the affection value, but system suddenly says cannot go OOC or there will be punishment. So MC had to continue her vicious acts while bleeding inside. Things got to a point where ML even think of killing her sneakily, but MC counters it by forcefully injuring her meridian and kissed her, pretending that she's going into obsession in cultivating to a demigod. ML was stupefied and quickly left when she's almost awake.

Later, a secret realm was to be opened. ML wants to go but since he have no cultivation, he was supposed to not be allowed to follow. MC is going and told him to come with. Things are going bad because the realm is suddenly killing strong cultivators inside after they entered the secret realm. Before that, MC was injured fighting with her senior male disciple. ML piggybacked her to a place where a monster is guarding the exit. ML then falls into illusion, but realized that it wasn't his illusion but MC's illusion. The affection value increased a lot at this time that ML thinks every thing MC do is cute, causing MC to panicked because it will mean her facade is collapsing and she'll get punishment.

MC said to ML (who by now already can cultivate) that she's looking for a pair-practitioner so she can raise up her cultivation. ML is heartbroken. He finally admits that he's in love with MC in his heart. The day of the competition to be MC's pair practitioner, a lot of Nascent Soul practitioner came over to try their luck. One demigod also came to be MC's pai practitioner. When they were competing, ML asked whether he can join in the fight. MC kicked ML to the stage without mercy, and afterwards ML killed all his competition. This time ML was seriously blackened. MC woke up and ML and wants to have their pair-practitioner ceremony immediately and told her to wear wedding dress. When they were doing the ceremony, ML starts a seal that includes soul locking so that MC cannot leave him. System informs MC that she have to stop the seal ir she cannot leave the plane. Seeing MC rejecting him so much, ML was so heartbroken but he abolished his spirit vein to save her. His martial arts got abolished, and he became normal human again.

The rest is in the above spoilers :blobwink:

The epilogue is tragic :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    After MC died and returned to her plane, ML stayed on the same spot for 1000 years, using his spirit power to maintain her body. People came to get revenge on him for the killing of the demigod cultivator and said that MC is already dead by using a spell to check on her soul status. ML finally snaps and killed all cultivators there. He then thinks that maybe, maybe her soul is somewhere so he started searching everywhere in the world. But seeing that she's still not theresl, started cultivating like crazy to ascension so that he can find a glimmer of her soul. Finally he saw the seal of their pair-practitioner on her soul, but it was on another plane. ML gives up ascension and risked destroying his body to get to the plane, but only his soul barely arrived. He entered Ye Yuxuan's body and the scene where he looked like strangling MC comes.

In real world, MC woke up seeing ML, no, Ning Yishu making a crying face and asking her "Why? I was definitely waiting for you. Why didn't you come back?" Then he realized that he just wants an explanation on why she left him. But seeing her in front of him, he was satisfied, kissed MC and his soul left. MC was so shocked she asked system whether he's trying to kill her or rape her. Ye Yuxuan woke up not knowing why he's kissing MC, but continues nevertheless. MC pushed him away, but remembering that her life is being absorbed by him, she immediately went over to kiss him again. But the trick didn't work out well this time. So she pushed him again and ran away. System told her that ML wasn't stimulated enough, and the same trick won't work twice. ML chases after MC, and MC pulled him to a female toilet and started to unbutton her clothes and seducing him. The trick worked. MC was able to absorb his life points to 30 days before fainting. System looked at ML before leaving the plane and sighs.

Bai dad was talking to the head doctor (Qin Qiu) about wanting to break MC's engagemeng with ML. Qin Qiu was trying his hardest to praise ML so the engagement will continue, only to see ML coming out holding MC from the female toilet with disheveled looks:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach: Bai dad wants to beat ML, but Qin Qiu stopped him. ML just calmly fixed MC's clothes, and seeing her white shoulders, nosebleed :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Bai dad got so angry he started cursing ML and he faints from high blood pressure. Qin Qiu asked ML to save people, but ML just repeated Qin Qiu and left holding MC in princess carry. Qin Qiu felt like crying: Kid, this is your father-in-law not mine ah! :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

PS @Dragon_Reader If you see Vicky in MTL, that's just Weiwei. I guess that "Weiwei" is equivalent to English 'Vicky' in Mandarin :blobokhand:

20. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Original host is named Bai WeiWei which is the same as her name I think. So the host used to like a boy named Han Zhengyu, the ML, who was poor boy although he was very handsome. He is indifferent and responsible. So the host started pursuing Han Zhengyu only to be rejected by him since he doesn't like her and also like another girl Li Qingqing. Even after rejection, the host did not give up and continues to pursue him at this time the ML also starts a small company. Knowing this the host tells her father to threaten the ML that if he did not marry her then his company will go bankrupt. At this time the ML also needed money to help his mother so he agreed. But during their marriage, he never touched the host. The host then became jealous of Li Qingqing and tried to kill her(?). Han Zhengyu was mad and thus left her. The host didn't repent and went to his hometown and took the really ill ML's mother back to live with her thinking that the ML would then come to her. However, on the road back she got into an accident which left her injured and the mother in law dead. This is the point where our MC wakes up.

When MC wakes up she immediately ridicules the host for loving a man so much to basically have her life revolve around his.

MC: Where is someone so idiotic? Can't live without a man?

For her task she has to make the ML fall in love with her which she feels is impossible since the ML was a very dutiful and filial son.

MC: Having Han Zhengyu not kill me is hard enough, but also have him fall in love with me? Is it possible to change into another task? It is simply impossible to complete this task.

System: ...

When she sees the ML he immediately tries to strangle her, she starts panicking since she just died and does not want to die again. The MC feels that if she acts the like the host then he'll suddenly kill her.

MC: My brother is bad, my brother is bad. My brother is bullying Weiwei.

ML: ...

System: ...

So yeah, she pretends that she has gotten amnesia and forgot everything and is now like a 5 year old.

He tries to divorce her right then and there but then the doctor dissuades him since apparently there's a law(?) that doesn't allow him to divorce her after her becoming mentally ill. So she goes home with him since her injuries weren't serious. Afer going back to his home and is in a room she chats with the system and the system tells her that she has 1 month to do the task, which is 3 days in real life so if she isn't able to complete her mission her real-life body will die. MC then looks at the world's info again and she sees that Bai Weiweis parents are dead. Thus now MC is an orphan with no power while ML is the president of an international company.

To add to the good news the system tells her that the ML's value for her is at a -30.

Right afterward a maid comes in and asks her to eat. She asks for her 'brother' instead. Making the maid feels mad since she feels that the MC is so spoiled and selfish not thinking of her place. This causes the servants to start mocking and bullying her. She does this so that the ML will feel that she is miserable and maybe feel a bit better. At this moment the system tells her that the ML's value is at a -35.

MC: How is it lost again?

I will try to MTL more when I have more free time

BooBoo, Elliana, stumblmer and 9 others like this.