Spoiler Male Deity, You Come Over (Quick Transmigration System)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, May 4, 2018.

1. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    The police didn't exist in this novel with all those kidnapping? :facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

RBJ, Aquaa, Elliana and 2 others like this.
  2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just say that the police only appears when the thing has already been resolved :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Or MC was just too quick that the police wasn't able to react fast.

Elliana and Heungbo like this.
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Vicky = Weiwei! I will remember it! Thanks!

Elliana and Miki T like this.
  4. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    A gist of arc 2 coz I MTLed it a couple of days ago and since then have gone through a seriously good number of various quick wear stories so I don't think I would remember it so well - And the arc title is my summary and not the actual arc title coz MTL was pretty freaking silly

The O!Host's family wanted to desperately please the new emperor - a cold blooded, war-god, killer who has made rivers of blood run blah blah so after lots of efforts managed to send the O!Host to the emperor. Except the O!Host looks so ugly, that the emperor never visited her for three months into their wedding. Plus, it is told that the O!Host does not have a good brain/ she is too silly. Well, she deliberately goes to see the emperor who gets pissed off, throws her into the pool and then punishes her with a month in the cold palace (?). MC comes into the body at this time. She realises that the O!Host is actually a supreme beauty which can bring down countries and start wars except she has been convinced by someone (not too sure who) that she is very ugly and she needs put in garish/ ghostly make-up to hide her 'ugly' face. So now MC first builds up her strength. Then goes to the main hall (?) where the rest of the concubines are there. They start insulting her etc etc and one of the concubines orders the eunuchs to throw MC into the pool water as punishment for showing her ugly face. Right then, the ML (Emperor) walks in and sees the soaking wet MC. Because of the water, MC's makeup starts to get off and ML realises - there is a decent face beneath those layers. ML asks - what happened? Concubines laugh and say - we punished her for daring to show her fugly face and attempting to scare you. MC runs away clutching her face. ML visits MC's palace for the first time and sees that she has again put that horrible make-up. He threatens her into removing the makeup, is stunned silly and asks - Why do you put makeup? MC, since the O!Host has a silly personality responds - coz i am ugly and can only hide this way. ML thinks - if this is ugly then what about the rest of the world? Meanwhile, the concubines hear how ML has gone to the MC's palace and think - Fuck me, why did i throw that fugly into the pool?

Some aphrodisiac is given to the MC (by ML, i think so) and well they do the deed (Now i am not sure whether they truly had sex or was it pillow coz MC's memories are faded due to the drug?). ML starts visiting her every night and puts in aphrodisiac once more (or all nights, again not sure). Meanwhile, MC's silly personality, clear eyes and breathless worship of ML has managed to impress ML. But ML tells his personal eunuch that they will deal with the four families that control the kingdom using her and then abandon her once work is done. He continues the nightly visits. In one of the visits, MC tells him that she wants to visit some festival or something happening in the city. He agrees, and they go. They have fun in the festival. ML now has started to feel more for MC. Then he tells her to wait in one place while he goes to deal with something. The son of one of the four families sees MC and decides to sleep with her. MC says - i am the king's concubine! The son laughs and says - My father is this-and-this family's head, what can your helpless king do? MC keeps screaming while the son drags her away. ML and his guards are watching from a little far away. They are waiting for the son to actually rape the MC so that they can kill the entire nine generations of family. ML is scowling and gritting his teeth. MC is taken inside the room. At once, she kicks the son and starts speaking derisively and insulting his manhood unlike her silly, frightened persona before. The son is shocked. Now MC starts screaming like shit. ML is unable to bear more and gives the signal to proceed. The eunuch tries to stop the king saying that it is too early but ML shouts at him. Meanwhile, MC tears off her shoulder robe and then pinches it or something very hard so that it looks pretty red and garish. ML comes in and she faints in his arms and he keeps saying - don't worry, i am here. The son is thinking - i did not even touch her! That family is killed completely. This brings about a huge wave of protests from the supporters.

The concubine who pushed MC into the pool comes with an entrounge of eunuchs and tells them to catch the MC and beat her up for having caused the death of a family. The concubine is the daughter of the second of the four families. MC talks badly to her too and angers her too much. While she is beaten, the concubine also says something like - i am from this-and-this family, the king cannot do anything to me without my family's retaliation. The ML comes and scares the shit out of the concubine. He sees the beaten up MC and goes crazy with anger and orders the death of the second family along with the concubine too. MC gets a side task - defeat four families and allow ML to rule the great kingdom. ML proposes to MC that he is going to make her the queen. The day of marriage is the day when rebellion starts.

This brings about more discontent. The other two families are also dealt away with (? MTL was very difficult since this is ancient era so i am not sure how). There is a rebellion starting up with the few supporters of the four families fanning the fires. ML looks at the silly, smiling MC and thinks - i was ready to abandon you but how could i when i love you so. So i am dying instead of you. MC kisses ML deeply and feeds him some paralyzing kind of a drug. ML thinks - why she betray me? With whom was she working?

He sees his closest eunuch looking all pale with trembling fingers. He is seated on the throne by the guards or something. MC is in chains and she is dragged pretty harshly by the guards. The eunuch starts saying with a trembling voice and shaking fingers - Concubine has been found to be fake, unvirtuous and caused thousands of death so she is punished with instant death. And indicates to the guard to hack her head. MC whispers to ML - I know you will be a great king, so please rule this land and bring it to greatness. MC dies.

ML is stunned, unable to believe. The rebellion is quelled coz the 'slut' was punished and so they disperse. ML has regained function of his body. The eunuch is kowtowing and explains to the king - the queen knows the truth about you and herself came to me. This is because she believes just as i do that you are a great king. Please punish this eunuch. He is crying.

ML gets up from the throne and says - Do not talk such impure things. Today is my wedding day and i am wearing the woman i love. If you continue to speak about the dead, i will kill you. The eunuch is surprised and even more sad and continues crying. The ML starts walking and stumbles upon her head and body. He bends down and starts asking her - why are you so cold? Why are you not responding? We are going to get married today... Why....

ML ruthless kills off all the supporters and their families. He rules the land greatly. He adopts a son and teaches him. Ten years later, he drinks poison and joins the tomb of the queen. During the years, the bad and evil deeds of the four families came out and he white-washed MC's reputation as the queen who sacrificed herself to save the King. So now she is known as the greatest Queen (Who the fuck needs a posthumous title, heh?)

And now for the real world -
    MC wakes up in her bedroom in the house. After she went into coma the first time, her father decided to move her back to the house. She goes downstairs, sees the sister and starts screaming shit at them. The father comes in but something happens and she faints again. The ML wakes up with a bleeding nose and feeling the terrible poison killing him. He calls the doctor. The doctor comes and asks him what was the dream etc. Then the doctor gets the news - MC fainted again and is in coma. He tells this to ML along with - something is wrong with that family, i think the sister is bad. The ML is unconcerned and ignores him telling him to go away and he is not interested.

I am ok with this story. Not so great, not so bad either. But i don't think i will be MTLing it completely. I guess it is only a yandere ML that is keeping me here.

kawaii12345, RBJ, -NEAR- and 20 others like this.
  5. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    It's doraemon.

Fun part of this arc: MC pretended to have twisted sense of beauty.
    • When ML asked her, "then what about me?", she answered that he was very majestic/ heroic that his look doesn't matter (implying that his look was ugly). When the rapist tried to aproach MC at first, MC said to him that he was very handsome, making ML who was listening from afar worry that MC might be seduced away by the rapist.
    • When MC asked to draw a tiger by ML, she drew a certain yellow animal *ahem*pikachu*ahem.
    • MC sew a waist pouch for ML, she told everyone that she embroidered it with a dragon, when in fact she embroidered a certain earless round being with blue head and white face doraemon.
    • Later after MC's death and her name was cleared, the people celebrated her every year by worshipping that certain earless round being as the deity of love.
    I love this story, because all MLs started up as jerks, so I love the fact that they were the one being tortured, and since MC was only quick-transmigrated, unlike other dog-blood novel, she wasn't the one who got the short end of the stick.

6. XLing91

XLing91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my heart is hurt for ML, he is like a item when have a use will be in search but when he lost the value will be dumped.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Why you life is so tragic:cry::cry::cry:

Elliana and Leilacus like this.
  7. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats shoulder* Think of it this way: It's a quick transmigration to fix ML's emotionless disease. You see that as every quick transmigration ML will have more feelings of pervertedness especially towards MC :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

RBJ, Aquaa, stumblmer and 4 others like this.
  8. XLing91

Reading List:
    Link
    If i think again, You have a point too. Each task done, ML will have more emotion. Just hope in the future task he will not always have a tragic ending again and again. My heart not strong enough to see they tragic endings:cry::cry: this story really worthy for amateur like me to MTLing:ROFLMAO: can you recommended for me another story that you think worthy to MTLing??
    :blobparty::blobparty:
    Oh almost forgot thanks for introducing awesome story like this to me:blobangel:

RBJ, Elliana, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    but with how limited the task time limit is... I don't think so...

10. XLing91

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry: You’re right. Altough there’s a sad moment, but there’s also many hilarious moment too. So i think its okay for story to move like this. We can laughing to tears also can sad until we cry.:blobhero::blobhero:

11. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, although I mostly sympathized with MLs, a part of me was happy that he got something he deserved since MC's death was directly or indirectly caused by him anyway.

ML was forced to marry MC, so he just got close to the supposed FL to provoke MC. Well of course, that not only made MC misunderstood but also FL. FL thought that she was special to ML, so if only she got rid of MC, she would get ML.
    Also, MC had suspected that the host originally didn't have any involvement of ML's mother's death, but ML refused to listen, which ended up with MC getting kidnapped and later killed.

He originally planned to use MC as his tool and scapegoat. After he got rid of the annoying clans, he planned to put all the blame on MC. In the middle of it, ML felt in love with MC, but ML had ridden a tiger, and he was unable to get off. ML had announced of his favour to MC, so if he aborted the plan, he was the one who would get backlash, so to protect ML's position (and complete the mission), MC had to take it upon herself.

ML was forced to marry the host, but he reaped many merit from it. Not only that, he pushed her to the brink of nothing. At the beginning, when the host found out that she got leukemia, she begged ML to meet her one last time, but he ignored it. Because of that, the host/MC refused any treatment. When ML finally found out, MC was already on the terminal stage of the cancer.

ML was originally from a righteous family who got killed by MC's family. After losing everything, ML became evil to stay alive. To attract ML, MC had to pretend that she believe that her family was a righteous one, and that after losing her family, she would retain her righteousness. To prove that MC would be just like him, ML subjected MC to various torture, such as splashing MC with ice water in winter night and let her stay so overnight, imprisoned her in prison cell with low hygiene, forgot to feed her for days, etc. In the end, due to those torture, MC's body became ruined and was in the brink of death. The medicine that ML got, only managed to preserved MC's body, not her life, because it was all too late...

I felt bad the most about this ML. MC took over the host's body right after she pushed ML to the hoarde of zombies. So ML got trust issue with MC. MC tried to stole the cure by infiltrating a base, but when ML found her, she lost the medicine. The other side characters also flamed ML's misunderstanding, so ML refused to believe MC and thought that she was planning to get away from him. In the end, MC had to prove her innocent by subjecting her body to be the cure. ML finally managed to become human again by eating MC's ashes.

I don't really like this arc, because it all stemmed from the misunderstanding that was spun by MC. ML was originally an ambitious person because he didn't want to bow to anyone. He planned to take MC's throne. But MC let him know that she didn't want the throne and would gladly give it to ML. ML refused to take over the throne, because that's the only way he knew to keep MC by his side. MC let him misunderstand that she loved someone else, her former tutor. ML became bitter and hated the tutor. So in the end, ML wanted to taunt the tutor that MC would be his forever by faking MC's death, ascended the throne, and kept MC to himself. MC found out about that and switched the fake back, because as long as she alive, she would became liability to ML's throne.

What can I say about this ML? He ignored MC forever and planned to intentionally let MC get raped by 2.ML, so that he could divorce MC (ML knew that 2.ML's sister was in love with him and had begged 2.ML to trap MC). MC took over the body right at that moment, and 2.ML locked MC and ML instead, not before he doused ML with the same aphrodisiac as MC's (MC's got cured by the system). When he awoke, he ordered MC to eat the contraceptive pill, and the second time he raped MC, he told her that again. Then when MC was found pregnant (MC didn't eat the pill because she thought that it was just a simulation), ML forced MC to abort because he thought that it was 2.ML's child.
    Also, the host was in severe depression, if MC didn't take over the body, just that raped by 2.ML would caused her to suicide.
    *The system gave MC, sex simulation at the previous arc, MC didn't manage use it on the previous arc because ML could settle only with hand job. When ML raped MC, the simulation started, so that the one that he raped was actually a pillow, MC just provided the sound effects. *

12. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW reading all these spoilers i kinda don't want MC to end up with ML. Can she just get her revenge and then peace out. :sushi_cool:

13. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yumika12345 Tbh, I read this just because I like reading scum ML got their dessert. I'm so sick of abusive ML who was easily forgiven by MC just by saying "I'm sorry",

Anyway, so far, true ML wasn't really that bad. He just did what he did because he was born without any feeling, so any action of his was dictated by logic.

Korleone, RBJ, Aquaa and 13 others like this.
  14. XLing91

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, most of arc i dont sympathized with ML because he deserve that. What make me sad for ML in arc 8. For what MC did in arc 8 i thinks its not fair for ML.
    He is even willing to sacrifice what he has to keep mc alive:cry: but i think ending for this arc will not so tragic if not because MC cant OOC:hmm:

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Elliana, Alina Moktan and MiyaMira like this.
  15. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres a new arc that came out, "The Ghost King's Offering."

I'll wait until the author finishes before reading it, but really looking forward to the angst! :blobmelt::blobpopcorn:

Ryss likes this.
  16. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    *Being in leechmode*
    Would u mind sharing that experiece later on with us poor poor poor poor souls? :blobpeek::aww::cookie:

17. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another quick transmigration novel with female MC, 1v1, and male yandere? I confess that I've become more interested in these types of novels (or rather, this type of male lead) after I finished mtl-ing Fu Wang and Shu Yu's story.

Normally, I stay away from tragic novels but it seems like each arc is more like a dreamworld which will ultimately lead to ML and FL falling in love and having a happily ever after in the real world.

I don't see a pick up request thread for this yet... so would someone like to make one? Or I can make one?

RBJ, Nokita, AJ96 and 1 other person like this.
  18. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    攻略那個渣攻[快穿]
    You should try this novel then, it also quick transmigration with the ML experience tragedy in each world. And each world has detail story, but its BL. If you don't mind BL this one is better IMHO

19. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendation, but I don't read BL. :blobpensive:

StarrEyed and Leilacus like this.
  20. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 10 just ended, and while it's sad, the whole situation with the branch mission is getting more and more ridiculous. I feel sorry for arc ML, that even heartless ML himself was sorry for arc ML.

IRL situation, Bai Weiwei woke up happy that her life has been extended to more than 100 days, but after deduction from system (it's so poor it even ate nearly expired chocolate from its system mall... then gave the expired ones to MC :blobexpressionless::facepalm:) leaving her with more than 60 days remaining. MC cries in her heart saying that she misses ML the "golden thigh" now...

On the other hand, ML narrates to Qin Qiu who just finished appeasing Bai daddy (poor old dr having to deal with someone's mess) about the sad fate of ML and MC in the arc. Gist of the arc:

MC is the daughter of a mistress to a business tycoon, and half sister of ML... supposedly. But in reality she was adopted after the real one died from starvation and neglect from her mistress mom. ML have a grudge against MC and mistress mom cuz his mother died after suicide from depression because of her husband. After his father died, ML took over the company, but not before owning the throne as acting emperor at the young age of 20. Thing were going well as the company thrived under ML but mistress mom wants a cup of it even though she definitely couldn't have any.

MC and ML's first meeting was on bed, but it was a misunderstanding that both of them done it just because ori!host was drunk at a party, mistakenly entered his room, likes to sleep naked (as do ML) and so ML directly assumed they've had a relationship. MC managed to make herself look pitiful and innocent in front of ML, and after using her life points used system to forge some of the ori!host's experience into an abused, pitiful timid child. MC's golden finger this time also helped her to make herself always looking pure, innocent, and fresh regardless of time so ML was easily taken in to think of himself becoming brocon for MC.

Things are going so well to the point that MC thinks ML need to be stimulated and auditioned for an ancient time movie. ML was an investor only at first, but seeing MC getting along with the supposed male lead for the movie made him angry and decided to return to the screen as the male lead instead. Ironically, the story in the movie also have the dog blood plot of brother and sister in love with each other, and after constant denial, ML finally admits he's in love with MC after he kissed her.

ML went crazy after that and even attempted to rape MC, but he didn't enter her because MC was really against doing it in fears of (system protection prompt which lets her soul be taken out of her body to be brainwashed by barrages of words about) the harm of incest.

As per the plotline love of dog blood, ML was stricken with grief over MC unwillingness to accept his live, but in the end decided to let her go. Who knows just as MC was about to confess they got into accident. MC was able to confess after blackening her status on the web, which made ML worried and quickly returned to her. Things were sweet for a while after they confirmed their relationship.

But mistress mom was unsatisfied as she got into gambling debts and was desperate for money. She broke the news that they were siblings and shown certicifate, etc.etc., and someone else posted pictures of ML and MC kissing on the street under an umbrella, and news of their incestuous relationship plus MC's black status raised anger in ML's fans. ML was super angry and went to meet mistress mom and threatened to kill her. Mistress mom finally chickened and told the real truth.

System prompted MC that mission branch failed as ML knows they're not real siblings and will enact punishment (running naked across the globe) in 30 minutes if MC didn't fulfill the 2% left of the affection point. MC called the reporters and fans about ML whereabouts and quickly ran to where ML is.

When she arrived, they were separated by the sheer numbers of people. ML wants to say that they are not real siblings, but hesitates to knows whether she would still stay with him or regret things. System detected a danger wanting to kill ML and warns MC. MC pushed ML and was stabbed with a knife. She died on the spot after sayinv she loves ML.

Things finally cleared 3 days later. Mistress mom got into jail and died a few days later comitting suicide. The director and best friend of ML was worried of ML and went to sear h for him, only to find him coming out of an abandoned warehouse full of blood. He killed the one who stabbed MC with a 1000 stabs, and told best friend to get far away and not get involved with his killing. The movie they filmed were also released in the cinema and people were feeling regretful that they actually made a rising star like MC die before her name was cleared. The movie got box office and won prizes. In the end, ML and MC both received the Acting Emperor and Acting Queen award. ML went to the podium to receive the award. He looked desolate, but still beautiful.

Lu Zixi:
    "First of all, I want to thank... No, I don't have anyone to thank. Today, I came here to tell all the garbage. If I can, I can't wait to kill you all.
    For me, each of you, you fans, you audience, and the people who love me are all murderers."

After that, he stepped down the podium and went to the police station to surrender himself. He even planned things thoroughly, gave all the evidence he made and threatened every lawyer not to plead for his case so that he will be convicted to death. Best friend came to meet him before his execution, and ML said that the moment MC died, he also died. All that was left was just the body. His only regret was not able to have sex with MC while they were both awake, which made the best friend speechless. ML's last wish now is just to have his ashes mixed with MC's and buried together. Then ML was taken away and was executed with gunshot. Best friend sat at the office, shocked by the gunshot, stiff and in the end could only cry silently for his friend's death.

After finishing his narratives, Ye Yuxuan felt pity for the arc ML and said that he wants to fulfill ML's wishes and sleep with MC. Qin Qiu was speechless and tried to stop him, but ML already left him to MC's room. When he broke into her room, MC just finished showering and was immediately locked in the bathroom with ML. He started kissing her and caressing her while talking about wanting to do her and asking whether he can do it. System counts MC's life to 100 and stopped the life absorption, saying that her body currently can't have life quota above 100. MC was sad, but ML distracted her and she replied to do it next time before fainting. System thinks that it must be because she ate the expired system chocolate... (you're the one who gave it to her:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:)

Sometimes I don't know whether to be angry at system or the plotline. MC is sometimes being really unfair to arc ML that it's so poor of them. I just hope for author to quickly ends ML's misery and just give them a happy ending, because all these tragedy for ML is starting to get boring and on my nerves already.

BooBoo, Korleone, RBJ and 22 others like this.