Spoiler Male Lead Likes My Support!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Aug 26, 2021.

1. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alternative:
    남주가 내 후원을 좋아해!
    Raw novel link :
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57654233
    Novel link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/male-lead-likes-my-support/
    Description:
    The only fault I’ve done so far had been to diligently sponsor a game streaming broadcast with 0 viewers.
    But it’s too harsh of you to give me this ordeal with it!

“There’s no time to procrastinate!”

“Oh, wait a minute! You’re buying armor!”

It fell off.
    I watched that in the streaming broadcast.

Choi Ji-hyuk glared at the wish ticket, which came out as a reward for the S-class dungeon. It was an item that was acquired by stealing from hunters who came in together.
    No matter how much this item can prevented the collapse of the world, it didn’t matter if it was acquired at the risk of its own life.

He thought he’d have to see the face of the bloody constellation that abandoned him miserably.
    But who knew the damn constellation was just a girl in her early 20s.

“Chae Yoo-Ra.”

He felt sorry for her, who has lived her whole life in normally and peacefully, but unfortunately, he never intended to let go of his constellation.

“Tell me I’m the most important thing to you.”

At least, until he sees the end of the world.

“Come on.”

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoikers please:blob_plusone:
    Is ML a tsundere? I feel he will be a tsundere:blobowoevil:

Rizen Lizz and mallow like this.
  4. P0taku

P0taku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Requesting spoiler chapters for 23-32 pls and thx u TOT

5. Mwyumi_

Mwyumi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML goes to MC's world, they get married and have kids(I don't remember if it was one or two)

6. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. Mwyumi_

Mwyumi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This happens in chapters 132-134.

MC and ML decide to go out for a walk when they are attacked by masked men who turned out to be S-class foreign hunters. There were Korean hunters fighting them while ML protected MC, but a foreign hunter threw a round object and something came out of there (so says the mtl but I think it broke or something because before they mentioned that it made a creaking sound)

ML lost sight of MC for a moment, so they grabbed MC. ML tried to grab the hunter's hand but was easily overpowered. It turns out that the object they threw was an anti-esper box (as it said in the Dx mtl), this box could block the hunters' powers.

Taking advantage of that, they kidnapped MC and took her away. MC wakes up and realizes that he is in some kind of laboratory.

There was a woman in front of her who introduced herself as a researcher for the End of the World Project. The reason they kidnapped MC is because she is the key to the salvation of that world, so they kidnapped her to do tests on her.

Armed men entered the room and took MC away to do a biopsy while they put something in her mouth.

ML was trapping the hunters who attacked them and threatening them to tell MC's whereabouts. The only reason she killed them was because MC would be disappointed if she did.

MC was immobilized in a machine with her hands and feet tied. There were S-class hunters scattered throughout the building. Leon and Erkel were with her but they were caught while looking for a pair of pants with pockets for MC (MC was wearing a lab coat and needed it so he could get her phone back)

While MC lost consciousness and the investigators turned on the machine, someone told them that there was an intruder. The cylinder where MC was moved and she lost consciousness.

When she came to her senses she could see ML soaked in water, with clothes covered in blood.

sorry if you couldn't understand some parts Dx English isn't my first language and I used google translate to write

bugglebee, Aqua_the_idiot and oblomov like this.