Recommendations Male lead who blushes A LOT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lavendidi, Aug 1, 2021.

1. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you just find it adorable when despite MC doing the littlest of things, ML just turns red instantly? :blobxd: Misunderstanding their intentions or just plainly squealing inside, they're just so swoon worthy hahaha.

Anyways, do you guys have any recommendations where ML blushes a lot?
    I just know two novels which have MLs like this - I Just Want to Freeload on Your Luck and
    Marrying the Soft-hearted Villain, and I'm looking for more XDDD.

Both BL and BG are fine! Historical, modern, futuristic, or even apocalypse, anything is fine, as long as you find it good :bloblove::blobparty:

2. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like historical transmigration-into-a-novel a lot lol but these dont really have more than like 30 odd chapters

the blackened second male leads wife
    • the second male lead has yet to become a yandere for the og!fl and the fl assumes hes in love with the og!fl and just says whatever she wants about him being beautiful, charming, etc. decides to pile on the compliments because hes had a tough life (partially due to his appearance of having red eyes)
    the hero is standing in my way
    • ml is younger and the fl likes to tease him in what she thinks is a "big sister" way lol
    i became the male leads female friend
    • i like this one but others dont really, but it starts off with the main characters being little kids and the fl is trying to change the ml's childhood by making him more confident etc and she admits to having a bad personality and liking to tease him and watch him go red

lavendidi likes this.
  3. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Small and Soft Girl A and Overbearing President Man O
    I Slept with the Villain Holding My Hand
    Diary from the Future
    Please Confess to Me

I love I Became The Male Lead's Female Friend! They are both so cute! I love how the ML is always teased by FL. He even fainted lol!

lavendidi likes this.
  4. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recs! I've encountered some of the novels you guys have recommended but never really got to read it cuz there were still lesser chapters back then but I'm gonna try it now, thanks so much!! :blobicecreamlove:::blobcatsmile::

5. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the only one that comes to mind will be villainess is a marionatte
    it has a manhwa and novel. the ml blushes a lot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

seemanta likes this.
  6. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh the one with the Sha Ma Tiens!!!
    Um wait it was done by wordrain I forgot the name....

After transmigrating to cultivation world, the school topper was reborn
    The romance between FL and ml was just
    Although it was not everywhere, the few scenes that did appear, oh goshhhhh my heart!!!!! The ml is so adorableeeeeee and if anyone here has second male lead syndrome, this novel will cure you!!!! He has all the qualities to be second ml but yet!!! FL does not abandon him for an OP dude. Instead she becomes OP and cherishes him
    I need more novels with such sweet dog food. If I die of such fluff, then I'll be happy.

7. Aranha Vermelha

Aranha Vermelha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Not Doing This With a Friend! has a male lead who blushes a lot. Leen (fl) loves to tease him lol Their dynamic is really cute

Also The Princess's Double Life (the manhwa is being translated more often than the novel though)