Recommendations Male Pregnancy!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Needmore, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Needmore

Needmore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! :love: I'm looking for any good recommendations with male pregnancy (mpreg). What I'm more interested in a mpreg novel would be the connection between the child and parents.

Whether it's Chinese, Japanese or Korean origin, I don't mind. I also don't mind if it has not been translated at all.

However :mad::mad: I really dislike when the child is passed over to nannies and such or the child is just a decoration to improve romance or to add drama.

I would have used <Rebirth of a Movie Star> as a good example, if not for the fact that the child in it is not from the MC's belly, but rather of an unimportant female ex-(lover? I forgot) of the ML. I wouldn't mind something like <President, Our Egg is Lost> just that the child is an egg for most of the story = 3= it was cute anyway.

-Abusive relationships are out of the question of course-

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    *droolz*

3. Suharzie

Suharzie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Needmore likes this.
  4. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
  5. 12300

12300 [How many sheep can Snorlax count?]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. minion007

minion007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Guide to Raising Your Natural Enemy - MC gets pregnant at the end i think.

In the Future, My Whole Body is a Treasure - MC is not human, so not really pregnancy. But MC gives birth in his species way

Interstellar Power Couple - Same as above.

Strongly Pampered Male Wife - Modern romance with MC being from special clan who can get pregnant.:blob_grin::blob_grin:

Suharzie and Needmore like this.
  7. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try
    transmigrated as film emperor death seeking fiance .
    It is by my fav bl author
    Even though only 4 chapters are translated yet but mtl is easy ,not at all tough .

Ml has adopted a boy prior to marrying MC . They have a arrange marriage but no dog blood drama rather fluff .
    And that boy Qiqi is just a sweetheart.
    It basically revolves around ML n MC developing relationship and their kids
    MC will get pregnant even though world is modern
    MC uses a logic that ML is mp of this world he can make orimc (book one) pregnant so he changed to Ml husband so he got pregnant ..

MC and Qiqi interactions are so cute ..
    MC n Ml son is adorable . He is overprotective of his older brother and won't let others call Qiqi brother .

Even though novel is near 200( i didn't go for extra of other couple) but i still reread it as it so much fluffy..
    I even end up mtl other novels of this author ..

Suharzie, Needmore and IndusEla like this.
  8. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always argue that my obsession for gender bender novels is not a fetish no matter how much it looks like only people who get off of it would read it.

...but this has GOT to be a fetish! I can't see anyway someone can twist this into saying that they just like the drama or amazing troupes this genre brings or something.

Deleted member 89812 and Araenn like this.
  9. PaladinWolf

PaladinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a friendly reminder that the man would need to squeeze that baby out of a tiny pee hole think how that would feel for a second

10. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me? What? In what world does the baby come out of the urinary tract of a human? Do you think women give birth that way? Get yourself educated on human reproduction.

Also, this thing called C-section exists.

zara, Nyaa.23, Needmore and 3 others like this.
  11. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    Seconded! I loved this novel as well! The relationship between the characters was super cute. Both of them had healthy and wholesome interactions with each other and their adopted son was a cutie cinnamon roll. Their second baby loooves his older brother. It's super duper cute.

Needmore likes this.
  12. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want you to be responsible

13. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried other novels by this author of transmigrating series ??
    I have read all ..
    I just love this author .
    The way author shows "how a relationship should be" and all Mls are so good of all novels .

I just wanna have Qiqi all by myself . He is such a cutie pie ..

IndusEla likes this.
  14. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I've read only this other novel where the MC also transmigrates into a book but the ML is the minor villain. The original owner was supposed to be the ML's sugar baby for 1 year but the original kept on refusing despite taking all the money. The ML was super nice and respectful.

It was an alright read but I liked the Film Emperor's Death Seeking Fiance better. What are the other novels?? I'd love to read them!

15. Needmore

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean appreciating mpreg is a fetish? Or that authors use mpreg for improving romance/adding drama??
    On the note of gender bender I have mix feelings lol. Like a girl turning into a guy but still likes guys, I like that gender bender (n):whistle:

16. PaladinWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all are talking about male pregnancy and what i said bothered you? And If not that then where else would the baby be able to come out naturally from? the butt is the only other option and thats not connected to the uterus that a man also doesn't have I suppose the only place a male could receive the sperm is in the butt so yeah i guess the baby will need grow in the stomach with all that acid and bile to just be literally shat out and if we're talking a ancient setting how they going to survive a C-section? The whole mpreg thing is ridiculous and the idea of a man giving birth through his pee hole pretty acceptable in comparison

17. Needmore

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I've only read mpreg where the pregnant man go through cesarean delivery. But hey, women giving birth isn't that different. (Obviously we don't give birth through the anus lol) we do give birth through a hole, our skin tears and bones stretches :eek:

Edit: we know the uterus is not connected to an anus, especially when a man having an uterus is already rare in itself. Which is why mpreg is fiction ;)

18. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I like death seeking fiance more too,maybe because of MC
    MC is just a cunning fox .
    He even recorded ML at starting chapters saying to him he won't like him then playing the recording after ML proposes (ml actually got face slapped) and boy that proposal by Ml ,it's like my ideal one ~~
    Presently this author is writing two new novels . I like one of them very much
    It is about a film emperor transmigrating into a dog blood drama .
    This MC (new novel) is like mc of death seeking finace (waiting for this one to complete)
    Try below one . It is about MC dying and realising he was a cannon fodder in a novel and his childhood brother a villian who dies due to taking revenge for Mc

https://m.danmei.la/info/25839/

19. PaladinWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just saying that if the man somehow had a uterus and was somehow impregnated which would probably need to go though the pee hole to reach the uterus to fertilize the egg it would stand to reason that the baby would also come out the same hole. And we have a idea what that would look like thanks the spotted hyena

20. Araenn

Araenn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do i unread something

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020