Recommendations Male Protagnist in a Villainess theme story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by youseiki, Jul 19, 2021.

1. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've become a sucker for this otome game (mostly fantasy) novels with male protagonist, I'm easily hook when the MCs are interacting with the villainess, damn man's romance out there.

example:

Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

Otome Game no Mob desura naindaga

Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai Desu

The Villainess's Butler ~I Raised Her to Be Very Cute~

Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

or at least similar to them

example: Spice and Wolf

what matters for me is character interaction and how their relationship develops

Paps and Haevrus like this.
  2. PPpupu

PPpupu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnated in Otome game as love interest
    Guy dies and reincarnates into the game his sister played. He adores the villainness while the "heroine" is busy succubus-ing it up.

Debt Girl
    Not a transmigration story. Girl is from fallen house while the MC is a low ranking noble night. She's not a 'villainess' but her father was a traitor and MC had a bad misunderstanding of her in the past. He protects her while baddies are looking for her.

Observation record of Villainess Fiancee
    The girl is the one who transmigrated, but she's an idiot but in a charming way. MC is the prince character who is overly competent and is bored with everythint, finds her amusing.

Villager A wants to save the villainess
    Guy transmigrates into game and woos villainess away from jackass capture targets. I don't think it's tranlated very far but the raw is very MTL-able. The first few arcs show him just getting OP before he follows the villainess to an academy.

I Favour the Villainess
    Not male protag, yuri. However, it's very well written, has a great story, and is quite a long read.

youseiki likes this.
  3. GNetNe

GNetNe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link