Recommendations Male protagonist in a Matriarchy world ‍♀️

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by hailboy, Jan 28, 2022.

1. hailboy

hailboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now I am looking for novels with the following criteria. If any kind soul can recommend novels with the following criteria then I would really be grateful. ‍

Criteria-

1. Novel's story must be from male protagonist's perspective who is transmigrated or finds himself in a female dominated world and tries to cope up with it.

2. Male protagonist's personality should be gentle and kind/ good natured.

3. The male lead MUST NOT be a horny playboy who always thinks about sex.

4. The novel MUST NOT have Male pregnation (Mpreg) theme.

5. It is preferable that the male protagonist has past life knowledge and talents which he uses to make a place and name for himself in the matriarchal world.

A good example is this-
    我绝不可能在女权世界当咸鱼作者:儿时月光

I don't mind raws. If you have any recommendations then please help out a fellow reader.

Many thanks for your time.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser [Roll Immortal] [Non-German Kaiser]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there is any story that is 1 that has 2 and 3. Will stay in case though.

Rhodah-37 and hailboy like this.
  3. MoJo

MoJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Brother's Price by Wen Spencer the book came out in 2005 so you can probably get the paperback really cheap but I know Amazon has the E-book for about $8.
    The protagonist is not transmigrated but a genuine inhabitant of a female dominated Matriarchal society. Basically, men are very rare do to men's low birth rate in this world and women now rule in family clans while men are rare and protected and expected to have multiple wives and have little to no say in who they marry. Some are even sold off like commodities. If this was a female protagonist you would call her the plucky girl fighting gender norms, except this is a guy off to an arranged marriage.
    Edit: there is no Mpreg and the protagonist is a good guy. His multiple mom's actually taught him self defense and things guys don't normally know in his society.

hailboy likes this.
  4. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    Masho no Otoko wo Mezashimasu?

hailboy likes this.
  5. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

hailboy likes this.
  6. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does War on Geminar have a novel (or manga) version?

The Honor of Duty by A. R. Rend (another pen-name of William D. Arand, for something not horny & not part of his Otherlife crossover multiverse) is a similar theme (including not being transmigrated or reincarnated), but also fairly well written IMO (admittedly I'm more of a fan of Wen's, but then I've been reading her work since she signed with Baen IIRC).

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    hailboy likes this.
  7. hailboy

Reading List:
    Link
    have already read it. thanks anyway.

have read it. thanks.

finished it a while ago. It was a good novel. please do tell me if you have other novels like it.

so you recommend 2 novels?
    honor of duty and war on geminar, right?
    Thanks a lot.

BTW, I have already read a brother's price. Do you have any other recommendations like a brother's price?

Many thanks.

so you recommend 2 novels?
    honor of duty and war on geminar, right?
    Thanks a l
    I have already read a brother's price. Do you any recommendations like a brother's price?

Many thanks.
    yes they are rare but novel containning all the criteria I have mentioned already exist. I have read 2 of such novels and have already mentioned one as an example.

plzz do let me know if you find one. Thanks!

8. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    War on Geminar I know as a Tenchi Muyo spinoff anime, but that & age means it probably got a manga adaptation, & [i]might[/i] also have gotten an LN (& there's likely decades of fanfic), but other than not knowing if there's a text version it (IIRC) fit's all your criteria.

The Honor of Duty is a world much like that of A Brother's Price, but with more of a Harem (not reverse) bent to the story, & more of a political focus, than the underlying mystery of Spencer's work.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    hailboy likes this.
  9. jatan21

jatan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A great novel is Wisher Beware on Scribble Hub. The novel does have smut, but the MC is not horny playboy who always thinks about sex.

hailboy likes this.
  10. hailboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Please let me know if you find more.

11. Hypereatereader01

Hypereatereader01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a hardcore femdom and Yandere fan. Most of the novel I recommend here are short. Some are incomplete. Others are relatively new. So don't hope too much from them.

"Rent a boyfriend" (scribble hub) - very new. Matriarchy modern society. Mc is an inhabitant of this world, but he isn't feminine. I say he is neutral, caring and studious. Being a university student, he is trying to earn more money to live in Tokyo and find a casual job of being other female boyfriend from an agency. The world gender ratio of male to female is 1:2. It is a slice of life, with high focus on romance, Yandere and femdom.

"Red princess"(scribble hub) - not Matriarchy but the female lead is a yandere who's more aggressive and dominate in the relationship.

"Yandere therapy" (webnovel) - a modern world where some people have superpower. Our Mc is a young up coming handsome Mafia boss. To fulfil a final criteria to succeed his clan, he must work in the 'catacomb', a place where they imprison superpower criminal. Here, he work as a therapist and meet the heroin who has a few screw loose. In the long run, they become obsessive and wish to make him theirs. Hence, the yandere part. The femdom and romance is there.

"Not to die. Just to live" (scribble hub) - very new. I'm shameless. It is a story that I am writing. Protagonist is an engineer in the his previous life. I am still developing the story so don't expect anything. Visit it and read the tags and synopsis and you will understand what is going on.

These are all the good one that I know.

hailboy likes this.
  12. hailboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks dude. I have just recently read rent a boyfriend. Just what I am looking for. Now I am gonna try Your Story.

Please recommend me again if you come to know novels like this.

Thanks again.

13. hailboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo dudes. I am here with some recommendation-

Manga/ Manhwa:
    1. My Lord the wolf queen
    2. My boss's special request
    3. Yuri's palace
    4. I eat soft rice in another world
    5. Yeonwoo's innocence

Novel:
    1. A Brother's price
    2. Ritual of Proof
    3. His Sacred illumination and it's sequel- his sacred incantation

Light novel:
    1. Rent a boyfriend
    2. The true man in the feminist world (manga: I eat soft rice in another world)

Please do recommend me if you have other good novel. I don't mind raw. I will just translate it. Thanks.

Hypereatereader01 likes this.
  14. Hypereatereader01

Hypereatereader01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendation dude. Recently got back. Been search high and low. You also just found "I eat soft rice in another world".

Not sure if you have found this manga, "Slave of the capital elite's troop". It doesn't have yandere yet but the setting is Matriarchy. There is a focus on ecchi.

"Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru" - A monster yandere horror focus manga. Female dominant nonetheless. I personally likes it a lot. Not a lot chapter. But better than nothing.

Matriarchal that is as good as Rent a Boyfriend is extremely rare. Maybe it's about time for me to write again.

hailboy likes this.
  15. hailboy

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already read "Slave of the capital elite's troop". But second one seems to be a new. Many thanks dude. If you start writing again I will surely follow.

I strongly recommend "A Brother's Price". If you still haven't read it then I suggest you read it. It's a true English novel and the genre is matriarchy where the protagonist is a male. You will find it on Google.

Btw since you are thinking of writing a new story then check out this one-
    教练我想学综合格斗

Just copy the text and search it on Google. It is quite readable through DeepL translator or Google translator.
    In this book, the protagonist is a MMA fighter who transmigrates to a world wherein the gender roles are reversed, and even more exaggerated than in our world. There's a lot of role reversal in this story as he is just a high school student and has to be taken care of by his cousin. He dreams of becoming a MMA fighter again in a world where boys just don't do that kind of thing. This particular writer is fantastic at character interaction, and so the conversations in this book are a major highlight. I find that this does a lot to heighten the feel of the setting, and how the protagonist's attitudes affect all the people around him.

Do recommend me if you find any good novels such as this. I don't mind raw. Anyway thanks.

16. Chema

Chema New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sexy Space Babes in reddit