Forgotten Title Male x female novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShiraJung, Jan 19, 2020.

1. ShiraJung

ShiraJung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read about 200 novels so I can't remember every single novel name anymore ^^! Sometimes, the plot flashes into my mind and suddenly I would want to read it again. This time is also the same. Its a male x female novel. The FL transmigrated into somewhere. She had a fiance (I think) but he loved her sister because he thought the little sister was the one who saved him from fire. She and her sister are not blood related. In fact they were swaped in hospital since babies. The little sister is the real daughter. So her family also wanted the fiance to marry their real daughter so they hid the information that she had to go abroad to do surgeries and treatment to cure the burnt scars. But she has this LUCK since past life. Even when she shakes hand with the stranger, the stranger will pick up money from the ground. I think the fortune teller in the novel call it pure yin luck. The Male lead is an actor and his grandpa (or father?) and the fortune teller are really cute, competing to rub off FL luck xD If someone knows this novel title, please enlighten me n.n

2. Novel Life

Novel Life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ShiraJung

ShiraJung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link