males vs females [dclxvi version]

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by DCLXVI, Jul 1, 2016.

1. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course you can be friend with your ex, but there are some who can't do that. It depends on both circumstance. :blobpopcorn:
    *gasps* were you like one of those playboy ikemen type of shoujo manga at college? that got ntr-ed by the lone wolf ikemen type? :blobrofl:

Lol. That doesn't change the fact that you were delivered later than I'm~ give in, my dear otouto! :blobowoevil_horns:

amilhs likes this.
  2. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. youre right..
    Playboy??ikemen?? Hmm.. playboy..i think im considered as a playboy.. but i never hurted a girl/girls.. i just flirted with them...i dont really know...
    Ikemen..*asking google for the meaning of it* im not ikemen at all..so im not..an ikemen..and ntrd?? Ive never been ntrd..in fact i also flirted with girls with boyfriends...i know/friends with some...and they know i flirted with their girlfriends..but nothing really that will make you grab some popcorn happened.. they really "trust" me or they dont see me as a rival at all..or sum it all up, I am good person.xD
    Idk why.. im a loner but im easily belong to a grp.. i think im really that "approachable" and "harmless".. in fact many girls idk why and how it happened... they shared me their relationship problem..confessed to me..shared me a "secret"...gets my "advice"...and unexpectedly...my " "advice" really "helped" them and they even thanked me..*facepalm*.

I think the reason that im ngsb is in the past im addicted to online and offline computer games.. elementary until college its like this when school is finished i go immediately to a computer shop to play..if no school.. the whole time im in the internet shop..if not being called home(to eat, go home, sleep, etc) i will not go home at all..also addicted to anime,manga,ln and so on..

I think youre pretty rich now.
    Can you lend me some cash?xD
    No!! Im the big brother!!!

orematcha likes this.
  3. orematcha

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder it's fun to talk with you! I think that's one of your charms... but the reason as for why they didn't seem to take your flirting is... maybe bcs you flirted a lot? It depends on the way you flirt ofc, but maybe they took that as a casual thing and not sth serious. You got friendzoned, ex hubby.. *patpat*
    I also grew up addicted to manga and anime! XD
    Also I'm a fujoshi, and only a few know that, excluding the exes. :blobpopcorn:

Haha. The living cost in the city is expensive, ex hubby. :blob_catflip:
    And if you're the big brother, you should be the one who gives me pocket money!:blobcat_knife:

amilhs likes this.
  4. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    My pleasure?xD
    Yeah.. youre actually right..
    Friendzoned.. that really hurts..
    Nah.. i have this..idk if it attitude..personality or..whatever it is.. i easily fed up with things..even girls..like for one sem. i like that girl then next sem i like another girl..i easily attracted to girls...ahhh!! Thats my biggest problem.. im worried that if i will really get a gf or partner..i will also get easily fed up with her and ended up hurting her...its really a curse thats so many attractive girls in the whole universe!

We're the same...in the past...xD
    Nothing really bad about being a fujoshi..

I think if you dont spend a lot with not so important things..you can save up some money..

Okay~ youre the big sister now~
    Big sister~ @orematcha ~ please spare me some cash~ :aww:

orematcha likes this.
  5. orematcha

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah.. imo, you're not determined, courageous enough, ex hubby. Well, idk you enough after all, so excuse me if that's wrong.
    I think your explanation sounds like what a guy gonna say in bl manga... :hmm:
    Jk! :blobrofl: There are many attractive men in this world. Moreover in bl world! If only I could get isekai-ed to that world! I think being attracted to another is inevitable. That's our nature after all!:blobrofl:

Thanks for your opinion! Well, all I can say is, most of people I've met weren't all open-minded enough for that.

Ughhh, I'm saving like crazy here... :blobdizzy:
    Hmph! You dare to call me big sister just for some cash?! You should give me pocket money since I'm all alone here.. *sob sob*

amilhs likes this.
  6. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Youre the nth pers...lets say girl who said that to me.. so its okay~
    Wt! lol!
    really rl and that "life" is really far far away and out of reach..even everyone like us dreamed of that life..

Irl i have girl(space) friends thats fujoshis..and was also dared to watch yaoi...so..

I have no savings at all...
    Yes~ big sister~
    :blobtaco:
    *cough* *cough* even now i still ask my mother for money and my elder sisters... im so sorry.. i cant help you for that..

orematcha likes this.
  7. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link

8. orematcha

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahahaha! I think that's the issue of some people nowadays... lack of commitment and communication.. >_>

O my dream... where is Tesla's cybertruck? Wonder if it could send people to another world too...
    What yaoi anime did you watch at that time? :blobpeek:

It should be me who ask for moneh to yer mother! :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    Well, sometimes I still get some if I went back to my parent's house. But I never asked my older sisters, cz it felt weird to do that. Only in my case, cz we've a small age gap, 1-3 years, so I knew they're more or less in similar situation like me. :blobtaco:

amilhs likes this.
  9. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link

10. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough*
    Really...i dont really know what will happen if i will really have a gf..commitment..hmm..i think if i will have a gf i can be possesive...possesive like my gf should not have another man beside me but i can have another girl besides her. XD jk!
    It will really hurt if you will see her with another man..its okay if the girl isnt still your gf and with another man..but still its kind a hurt...*cough* what kind of logic am i saying..xD

Woah!! I bow to you.. you even choose a tesla truck to send you to another world...xD

I forgot the titles...i think theyre mangakas and also i also watched that they always did it inside somewhere in the library...i watched i think at least 3..oh! I also watched boku no pico..xD

You can ask to my mother.. but its always be the other way around...xD
    Can i also ask moneh to your mother? XD
    Im the youngest and the only "girl" and i have no shame..and even if i dont ask..my elder sisters will still give me money~ but not that big now..like in the past when i still go to school..im really shameless.. i asked my mother for allowance then i also asked my elder sisters for allowance~ xD
    Im really a spoiled brat..until now but now its lesser..xD
    Also theyre more rich(they have stable jobs.. unlike me..thats helping my fam small business..ahh.. yeah my second elder sister just resigned her job) (my mother just give me allowance but the ending is she will ask for it and ended up spend all of it..) than me but because i dont really spend my money they also ask me some..especially my mother..she will the one who spend all my money..huhu..
    Our age gap is 3 and 6 yrs..

orematcha likes this.
  11. orematcha

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk tsk.. just live your life! And love will come eventually... or maybe it will... :blobpopcorn:

Hmm then it must be Sekaiichi Hatsukoi... and you watched Bnp too? What kind of face you had when you watched the first episode, I wonder... XD

*patpat* life is hard, indeed... :blobrofl:

amilhs likes this.
  12. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah..
    Bitter!!

Wow! Spot on.. i also watched junjo romantica and love stage..i said i watched cuz they appeared when i searched sekaichi and the titles are really familiar and the characters..
    hmm.. i already forgot about it.. when i was watching i just imagined that the lil kids are lolis...xD i will not watch it if its not a dare or i lost the bet or a deal that i made with..

Yeah..
    When's life easy? xD

orematcha likes this.
  13. orematcha

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, it's easy to guess cz that's kinda popular bl anime.. :3 hahaha I cringed when I was watching bnp at first :notlikeblob:

When life gives you lemon, make lemonade! :blob_coffee:

amilhs likes this.
  14. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha.
    XD

We will be rich if we sell lemonade!
    Yeah!!

orematcha likes this.
  15. Skaistise